WINDOWS 10 " GOD MODE "

Ussovak

Now were playing with Power … 😈

2018-10-20_071812.png

:oops: I might have posted in the wrong topic.

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ussovak said:

Now were playing with Power … 😈

2018-10-20_071812.png

can you give a screenshot god mode?

2 minutes ago, Om Cracked said:

can you give a screenshot god mode?

That's a lot there to see. A lot. Just follow the instructions above. Does no changes to your system. If you don't like, just delete the folder.

But I think you will like … 

Slightly different … but fair enough. I getting the hang of this (I hope)

This method is a bit outdated and contains also wrongly written code.
It worked in older Windows versions mostly well and works also in Windows 10, but may happen, that You cannot rename it or wil not see there at all any name.
Much better is to use correct link making method and also correct path,
it is 
%windir%\explorer.exe shell:::{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}
Now You can give to it what ever name You want and change icon as You desire.
PS! Please write correctly, all signs are important! Copy-paste is not allowed anymore.
@Om Cracked - it is Windows hidden folder, You can open it Yourself, if You want. There is no restrictions, even the administrative privileges not needed.
@boulawan - God Mode Installer is folder for computer developers and administrators. There is nothing to install, it is there always.
@Chancer - absolutely true, this is the simplest way to see those administrative tools, what are not visible on controlpanel.  

PS! Was also posted here and also several time before.

7 hours ago, HandyPAF said:

Thanks @HandyPAF for confirming what I posted and for showing those confused individuals such as @kalju the correct way. There are other ways, but this is the best. 😘

19 hours ago, Ussovak said:

Thanks @HandyPAF for confirming what I posted and for showing those confused individuals such as @kalju the correct way. There are other ways, but this is the best. 😘

If you have a bit time, then look at the date of the post (August 4th, 2015) and I'll remind you that the Windows 10 came out for the first time on July 29, 2015. Then there was still a lot of old things and then they were right and worked, but now the time has gone and some things what than were correct isn't no more correct and won't work correctly if at all. 
Look on Yourself, Your're also not the same what was then. Isn't it?

2 minutes ago, Kalju said:

If you have a bit time, then look at the date of the post (August 4th, 2015) and I'll remind you that the Windows 10 came out for the first time on July 29, 2015. Then there was still a lot of old things and then they were right and worked, but now the time has gone and some things what than were correct isn't no more correct and won't work correctly if at all. 

I understand your point and in some ways, that is true. But in this case, it works perfect for me and others. If it doesn't work perfect for you, then perhaps you've done something wrong or your OS is corrupt.

As a side note; Attempting to steal 15 secs of fame over something soo trivia as this says a lot. I realize there are many ways to get to the same goal, but just flat out bashing my post and attempt to discredit my post simply because YOU don't like it speaks volumes.

:rant:

13 minutes ago, Kalju said:

"Look on yourself, You're also not the same what was then. Isn't it."  :wtf:

I'll have you know that I am just as HOT now as I was then.

:hitit:

I am waiting for hell feature, but I am afraid that it is enabled since Windows 10 has been born :tooth:

6 hours ago, Recruit said:

I am waiting for hell feature, but I am afraid that it is enabled since Windows 10 has been born :tooth:

Explains why most destructive MS feature updates comes around Oct-Nov...Just in time for HELLoween !!

It makes sense: When v1809 will be re-released its name will be changed from Windows 10 October Update to Windows 10 Nightmare Update ...:coolwink:

Archived