[ Request ] How to game on 1 monitor and browse on second, whithout switching windows

broascadilie

Hi guys !

I need some help pls if u dont mind.First time using dual monitors and it seems windows 10 doesnt have the option to FULLSCREEN game on main monitor and using the second, while having the game active  on main.I tryed Actual Multiple Monitors and DesktopFusion but jees, so many option i just cant get around.I dont need all the options, only this one for now so if u could pls help me, would be much appreciated.

Thanks !

• Replies 2
  • Views 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grab borderless gaming, set your game to Window mode (Alt-Tab), add the game into BG.

https://github.com/Codeusa/Borderless-Gaming/releases

I have fallout4 on my primary, and I run an android emu on my 2nd so I can run the Fallout4 pipboy app for example.

Borderless gaming will force your game to run full screen without the borders (errr hence the name.) you can then move to your second screen without your primary messing up.

Finally, I also run display fusion, as you can set a shortcut to lock your mouse to a specific screen / window if you find you're overshooting.

Hope that helps.

Archived