Opera 56.0.3051.52

anuraag

Opera is a web browser developed by Opera Software. Features include tabbed browsing, page zooming, mouse gestures, and an integrated download manager. Its security features include built-in phishing and malware protection and the ability to delete private data such as HTTP cookies. Opera is designed with your life in mind. The day is short and productivity is essential, so let the Opera Web browser help you tackle your 'to do' list.

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there something wrong with Opera website? Can not reach it for two days now with two different browsers!

36 minutes ago, dabourzannan said:

Is there something wrong with Opera website? Can not reach it for two days now with two different browsers!

Maybe you want to specify a bit more which or what site you are looking for and can not find.
https://www.opera.com works as should.

And also all download links are on their places available... 

Index of /ftp/pub/opera/desktop/56.0.3051.52/win/

../
patch/                                             17-Oct-2018 11:56                   -
Opera_56.0.3051.52_Autoupdate.exe                  17-Oct-2018 11:56            45615592
Opera_56.0.3051.52_Autoupdate_x64.exe              17-Oct-2018 11:56            47150640
Opera_56.0.3051.52_Setup.exe                       17-Oct-2018 11:56            48762280
Opera_56.0.3051.52_Setup_x64.exe                   17-Oct-2018 11:56            50692088

10 hours ago, Kalju said:

https://www.opera.com works as should.

@Kalju

Thank you first for the links.

Above site will not work for me, tried with Chrome and Edge no go. I do not use VPN nor did I ever blocked any site and my security sitting is the defaults, I can not understand why?

12 minutes ago, dabourzannan said:

@Kalju

Thank you first for the links.

Above site will not work for me, tried with Chrome and Edge no go. I do not use VPN nor did I ever blocked any site and my security sitting is the defaults, I can not understand why?

I also don't imagine why You can't open, but can You download installers or need some help? Maybe upload installers to some other place?

@Kalju

That was a very kind offer from you, I have used one of the links you gave and already downloaded this version.

Thank you.

Archived