Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy - free Premium subscription (unlimited traffic)

zoran

Get a 1-year Premium Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy subscription for free with unlimited traffic. The service supports installation on Windows, Mac OS, Android, iPhone and iPad and offers servers in more than 20 countries

Seed4.Me provides high-quality VPN access around the world, the geography of our presence is gradually expanding.

Currently, servers are launched in Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, Russia, Belgium, Latvia, Great Britain, Ukraine, Switzerland, France, Bulgaria, Italy, Spain, Israel, Canada, India, Korea, USA, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore.

Since the VPN network infrastructure is organized into a high-performance cluster, the user automatically connects to the best available server in the selected country. This provides high throughput even under load. Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy does not set limits on the amount of data transferred. In this case, all connections are encrypted. Thanks to the innovative approach and the cloud structure of the network, members of the Seed4.Me club receive secure access to any locations using one account.

Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy - Premium Subscription

To obtain the Premium subscription Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy for 1 year, perform the following steps:

Go to the  Create New Account  page by entering the promo code BUZZ99

2085151859_screencapturevpn.thumb.JPG.c9639af5682ced817ee46456f9d47cf8.JPG

Download the app and install it on any of your devices using your account details:

DOWNLOAD

Supported devices: Windows, MacOS, Android, iPhone and iPad.

The offer is valid only for new users Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy .
Subscription is granted for 1 year.
A subscription can be used for all your devices, including computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
Free updates and technical support are available for the duration of the license.

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There may be four significant leaks. DNS Leak, IP Leak, Webrtc Leak and MSLeak.Free VPN Test program can test the Dns Leak gap. You can turn off IPV6 if you are not using it. Webrtc Leak for Firefox, Chrome, Opera browsers can take action.

Relevant links may be useful;

ipleak

Webrtc ip leak

Free VPN Test Program

Windows/VPN Login-Data Leaktest

Also, other gifts VPN programs will be shared here.

Tested Seed4me 7 days in June. Nothing wrong, this was decent VPN and Windows client is still the same. VPNMentor ranks it 41st of 324 VPNs, and 13 user reviews are very good, 4.8/5.0.

It was easy to use, and kill switch is included. It doesn't support ipv6 protocol which can be read from website: https://www.seed4.me/pages/setup. Ipv6 support is rare in VPN world.

Im going to try it out never used VPN before and I will look up how to use it in W10 over the install of the app. 

I managed to connect using W10 VPN settings and getting about 200mbps with the US server. So yea speeds are not what I pay my ISP for but they are decent. WAY bettter than the last time I tried a VPN trial speed was like 35mbps.

SpeedTest

Thx OP 😃

Archived