SOLVED - my posts hidden and need approval but I signed up?

K7108

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is normal procedure for all new members. Your posts must be approved by a staff member. After you have posted some (meaningful) comments you will be able to obtain full member permissions. The Reason for this is to cut down on spam. Welcome to Nsaneforums K7108.

Thanks to all you who welcome me and thanks for the info on post count for spam control.

I still can not edit my profile and i can not view any RSUs or other members profiles.

Maybe it is 1 post for spam control and 5 posts for full member permissions?

This has long been a problem, so nobody knows why and how things are. 
It is strange that so far all this information has been classified as "Deeply Secret". 
I wonder why it's good to hide such a things. Why these rules are not accessable to everyone for example on "Guidelines" page.

59 minutes ago, Kalju said:

It is strange that so far all this information has been classified as "Deeply Secret". 
I wonder why it's good to hide such a things. Why these rules are not accessable to everyone for example on "Guidelines" page.

yes I agree, seems not even the moderator knew! Judging by his edited and deleted posts I think it was embarrassing for him.

OK looks like I am in now, I will edit title as solved.

Darker_Than_Black
7 hours ago, Kalju said:

6 hours ago, K7108 said:

yes I agree, seems not even the moderator knew! Judging by his edited and deleted posts I think it was embarrassing for him.

OK looks like I am in now, I will edit title as solved.

Maybe it's due to the fact that if people know these information, then it will be easy to spam the forum. It's really easy for people to say about rules being inconvenient, but try putting yourself in a moderator's position who deals with a lot of troublemakers daily. Instead of whining, why don't you ask yourselves what you can do for the forum instead of what the forum can do for all of you?

7 hours ago, Darker_Than_Black said:

try putting yourself in a moderator's position who deals with a lot of troublemakers daily. Instead of whining,

I'm not whining as you put it, I was just surprised that the mod was as confused as me. If you followed this thread from the start you would have noticed that there was indeed some confusion on everyones part including the moderator, he deleted one of his posts and edited his other remaining post, that is why I said I think it was embarrassing for him. No big deal, Im just glad to be here, nice forum. @Darker_Than_Black please do have a nice day.

• Administrator

The reason for confusion currently is that we have recently made some changes to it and we will keep making changes to it to prevent spam depending on the requirements here.

Archived