Professional Needed! for Windows 10 RS5 problem

Sylence

4 minutes ago, Sylence said:

Thanks but I need Xbox and Game to be able to connect to the Internet, the game needs to load my profile from the online server and Xbox app is needed to tell the game about my ownership. if it was an offline game i would have done that myself before posting here.

Try Windows Firewall Control and block the store app alone. Be sure to change Windows Firewall Control's default rule for the Store from Allow (Green) to Block (Red) too. See where that goes.

There is a good chance the XBOX service is going to do a version check and mandate updates nevertheless. If that is the case, and you need to be online like you say, then I doubt there is much that can be done.

• Replies 26
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BimBamSmash said:

Try Windows Firewall Control and block the store app. See where that goes.

There is a good chance the XBOX service is going to do a version check and mandate updates nevertheless. If that is the case, and you need to be online like you say, then I doubt there is much that can be done.

I used another firewall to do the same thing, no luck. seems like there isn't much we can do about it. just like consoles like play station and Xbox don't let you play a game unless it's updated to the latest version, well can't complain.

Archived