[Nsane Forums Giveaway #1] Kaspersky Internet Security - 366 days #6

Matt

• Replies 108
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sir i am big fan of Kaspersky internet security and i used in my computer from 2005 to 2010 and than i used Bitdefender Total security, 

last year i purchase offline Kaspersky internet security for my computer, i very satisfied. my license expeir in 21 days, 

Please count me in giveway and provid me one key. ok thanks.

ImnotwiththeFBI

I'd like to win one of these licenses, my old license is over. I pray that I win :) because I love Kaspersky (any software of them are always very good, comprehensive and easy to use).

I HAVE BEEN UISING BITDEFENDER FOR ABOUT 6 years due to the giveaway and discounts coupon

NOW I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A CHANGE AND TRY FINALLY KASPERSKY  INTERNET SECURITY

I do hope I have this chance bu Matt.

thanks

I would be happy if i get a licence. I like Kaspersky Security for a long period...that is the best security in a world. Many thanks for this  giveaway.

That is awesome opportunity for all NSANE members to get chance for free premium internet security.Thank you very much for share licences.Cheers!!! 

hi

I just recently download kaspersky internet security 2019 trial to see how it works and I am actually pleased. Now see this giveaway and hope it's wnner be me. Thank you for your kind giveaway.

I've been running without anti-virus/anti-malware for about 3 years (occasional scans with boot USB's) now with no problems because I didn't care for the slow-downs and false positives. With all the weird, sophisticated baddies out there these days, it would be good to give a newer, "high-quality" program an extended test and see if I can have  trustworthy security again.

Hello @Matt & @Goethe

First of all thank you for your efforts and hard work providing us with great product. I've read many post criticizing the respective people who invest their time , make efforts and do lots of hard work to crack the VPN and other product. But we still complaint, oh just have 12 countries , don't have premium etc.

We must thanks to those people , for instance CyberGhost VPN has 12 countries that we can connect with all the premium features.

I personally Thanks and appreciate those people. And I would highly request Nsane users that we must thank and appreciate for their efforts, we are getting tons of software, informative materials with free of cost.

I apologies if i cross the limit .

Thanks

Please count me in

monstertruckpa
I would like to win an kaspersky license because it has a good engine with excellent signatures, I am a user of Eset, but I would like to give a chance for K45p3r5ky Internet Security on my system for its complete layers of security, especially its behavior blocker. Thank you @matt for the chance in this competition.

• Matt unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived