[Nsane Forums Giveaway #1] Kaspersky Internet Security - 366 days #6

Matt

• Administrator

Read all the post completely. 

To all nsane forums members. Same rules same game.

We are going to giveaway one year Kaspersky internet security license code for 3 members.

Kaspersky Internet Security delivers premium protection against viruses and web threats, safeguards your privacy and defends against identity theft.

screen-KIS-01.png

screen-KIS-02.png

Download links always will be available here

The winner will be randomly picked using https://www.random.org/lists/ 

The rules to enter this lucky draw:

1. Must be a member in nsane at least for 6 months.
  2. Don't post anything not useful in this topic. ( ex. count me in, thank you, and can I participate posts )
  3. Must has ZERO warning points.
  4. The winner from this draw can't be join any draw for 366 days. (After his license is expired)
  5. In order to participate like the post to see if you are eligible to enter the draw.

Those license codes will be provided by @Goethe. Big thanks to him for the supports.

Anyone who doesn't follow the rules will be terminated from the draw. Don't post anything not useful in this post. Lets get started. 

Good luck

• Replies 108
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Read the rules before starting posting in this topic in order you don't get removed from this draw.

List goes here:

akt
'TioT
man.with.a.plan
jcvo
l0gic
josefu josuta
manmohan0339
bsvols
peter467
Dusktilldawn
karachidude
ton112
Blackbird52
zozzoz
treborr
karimium
ImnotwiththeFBI
HungUT
Petrovic
dipsetbrett
kaloo1995
Hamid25
anydvd
yashkhan
Tiburcio
rajeesh
C.G.B. Spender
rolin
mitza97
Roger D
Modo
Radpop
jinsujais
Rasczak
Jogs
rushdie
Raur
tahmagin
Edgar.Elooo
perucho
Johnathans
ARMOUR
rafaelrafito
Whi5t1eR
kenzhin
scarabou
demos
BioHazard 
boulawan
Yorel
Mbah1221
jayesh30202
Pajic
thecrowler
bdyekita
dinosaur07
sunnyboy
lordnsane
stajke
user@nsaneforums
The AchieVer
Sharelol

Hi Matt thanks for giving me a second chance before my trial ends. KIS to me is essential to have and keep going from hackers and malware/viruses.  I rather not go without it.

Wishing everyone the very best of luck in this round.

I have been using KIS for many years. I particularly like its high malware detection capabilities, the practical absence of false detections, the "safe money" function, and a strong and manageable firewall.

Thanks a lot for the very good giveaway @Matt & @Goethe

Kaspersky Internet Security is one of the best security suites on the market with proven strong protection against all threats arising from internet. I would like to win a license for this very good software.

Thanks,

The windows and doors of the Nsane Admin building were boarded up and barbed wire was pinned to the top of the walls, but that wasn’t going to keep the members out, we needed these KIS license's. A rusty sheet of metal nailed over a small door to the side was loose. I jammed a bit of wood into the gap, pulled hard and the nails gave way. Our hands gripped the metal and it folded back to make a hole that we all could crawl through, In the gloom I could see lumps of metal on the bare concrete floor next to Matt's server's, apart from that, we just looked at each other wishing the other was not there... I needed that KIS license so badly.

I did not just want to just say, "count me in" :tooth:

Thanks @Matt & @Goethe for the awesome giveaway!

Kaspersky Internet Security is one of the best and lightest security software in the market. Never tried a premium license before, only trial but it performed as advertised. I'd like to win a year-long license to make my PC protected and secured all the time. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Raur said:

Thanks @Matt & @Goethe for the awesome giveaway!

Kaspersky Internet Security is one of the best and lightest security software in the market. Never tried a premium license before, only trial but it performed as advertised. I'd like to win a year-long license to make my PC protected and secured all the time. 

And you didn't read the topic again as last topic.

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

And you didn't read the topic again as last topic.

I did read the topic but not sure what I did wrong this time.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Raur said:

I did read the topic but not sure what I did wrong this time.

There are 5 rules. Go read them again and try to do check if you did them one by one. 

Now I'm sure you read the post finally.

Oh sorry about that, I may have missed the #5 rule, thanks for reminding me. Already liked the post. Hope I didn't get any warning points.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Raur said:

Oh sorry about that, I may have missed the #5 rule, thanks for reminding me. Already liked the post. Hope I didn't get any warning points.

You are welcome. Good luck. :) 

Kaspersky have released the 2019 version not so long ago. They have a trend to release a newer version much before the year, after which its version is numbered, starts. But even before this, people get to test the new version and based on their experiences, features are tweaked to match with the speed, reliability and the OS. I have liked this concept from the beginning. Now, to talk about my use of Kaspersky, it has been my first preference. I have been using the free edition of Kaspersky for some time now and hope to win a full-fledged KIS licence, thanks to you guys!

it is a wonderful surprise for this year 2018. nsane improves more and more. and gives us very useful IT services.I thank you very much

• Matt unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived