Windows 7 AIO x86/x64 FR pre-activated + office16 + 7 softwares + 189 updates + Recovery partition

mehdibleu

lsz1.jpg

Name of the software : WINDOWS 7

Release : WINDOWS 7 AIO
Edition : MICROSOFT
Date : October 2018
Architecture : 32 bit (x86)/64 bit (x64)
Format : iso
Language : French (but you can change it easily to any language through windows update only if you choose win7 Ultimate to install)
Cut with : WinRar
Number of the files : 2
Size of the files : 1 x 3,91 GB + 1 x 2,33 GB
Complete Size : 6,33 GB
Host : 1fichier

This ISO contains the following windows 7 editions :

Windows 7 Starter x32
Windows 7 HomeBasic x32
Windows 7 HomePremium x32
Windows 7 Professional x32
Windows 7 Ultimate x32
Windows 7 HomeBasic x64
Windows 7 HomePremium x64
Windows 7 Professional x64

Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Hello,

I come here to share with you an iso image win7 AIO x86 / x64 (starter, basic, home premium, professional and ultimate) but not just any, this iso has the particularity to contain not only all editions of win7 except the enterprise edition and the N versions which are not really much use but also all the updates (security, hotfix, IE11, framework4.6) until August 2017 and the most popular softwares that most people use these days (vlc, cdburnerxp, teamviewer, skype, winrar, Firefox, windirstat, Acrobat Reader, java) in addition to office 2016 Professional Plus as well as the Multi-OEM project that I will detail a few lines below without forgetting the recovery partition which I will also describe a few lines below and which is really the big advantage of this iso.

Please note that I downloaded all these editions from the Microsoft server so from a reliable source that I all integrated later into a single iso.

If you do not know it yet, the Windows 7 installation media does not include USB 3.0 driver support so it's pretty annoying for those who do not have a USB2.0 port on their machine so when they will have to select the keyboard or the native language, they will not be able to use the mouse as it will not respond.

It is therefore necessary to first integrate the USB 3.0 drivers in the iso by doing various handling either by using a special tool or via the command prompt by running command lines to have the possibility of installing win7 on a USB 3.0 port and so this is an extra work for which you need to plan a little time and that will not necessarily be to some people's liking so to avoid doing this extra work, I thought of a trick that is to use the boot files from win8.1 to install win7 on a USB 3.0 port because win8.1 officially supports USB 3.0 drivers.

I integrated myself all these programs in iso by different ways (through the AUDIT mode to install updates and software) to make life easier for windows users, they won't need to install these softwares, they will find them ready for use once the win7 installation is complete. 

You will understand that all this was designed to save time especially for updates that sometimes take a long time to download and install especially on machines whose configuration is not fast.

I must also specify that this iso image is different from those you used to use for the installation of windows in particular through the interface, I explain :

I came across a script that I discovered on MDL site and that the creator has implemented to make life easier for windows users in some by including such useful options as multi-boot support, recovery partition image support which is very interesting and which I will discuss in the following lines.

Regarding the option that supports multi-boot, the script can detect the initialization mode that is configured in the bios therefore if the uefi mode is activated, the script will convert the disk automatically in GPT before doing the installation which again is very practical as this prevents the user from doing the conversion manually.

If the Legacy Bios mode is detected, it will convert the disk to MBR before installing windows 7.

So I tried this script and I was pretty impressed by all the options it could contain and so I decided to integrate it in the iso so that nsane members can benefit from it.

At the beginning, i was saying that this script allows among other things the recovery partition support that is to say it creates a recovery partition which is very convenient because you can use this option to reinstall windows 7 in the event that the machine does not work anymore because of a virus or for some other reason which means that this option is exactly the same option as the recovery partition that is present when you buy a new pc and that you use to return the machine to the factory state when it is no longer functional.

Regarding the Multi-OEM project, it consists in being able to activate win7 automatically at the end of the installation but only if several elements are combined so that the activation can be triggered automatically.

The MRP is a little difficult to explain but I will try to sum up in a few lines how it works so that users have a global idea of how it was designed.

You need to know that when you buy a pc with a pre-installed win7, there is a slic table in the bios that basically contains all the information about activation, a certificate which also represents part of the activation process and the license key and therefore in the event where the user would reinstall win7 later, he can hope for an automatic activation of win7 only if the 3 elements mentioned above match and that's where the MRP project comes into play since the dev of this project has ensured the user get to have his win7 automatically activated very easily by integrating to his project the certificates of almost all pc models as well as OEM:SLP license keys of all win7 editions which makes the task much easier for the user as when the latter will want to install a specific edition of win7, the project will check the edition of win7 that has been selected for installation, will install the key that corresponds to the edition and the certificate corresponding to the model of the pc and if the 3 match, the automatic activation of win7 will be done instantly at the end of the installation.

It is therefore necessary that the slic table is present on the machine of the user so that the project can be used and that the automatic activation can be done at the end of the win7 installation.

It is very easy for the user to know if he has a slic table on his machine, there is a tool which can detect if the slic table is present on the machine, it is called " RW-Everything ».

So you install the tool,  you run it, you go to "Access" then you click on "ACPI Tables", if you see a tab "SLIC" among all the tabs already there, it means that the machine has a slic table and you can apply for an automatic activation of your win7. If you don't see this tab, it means that the machine does not have a Slic table and you won't be able to use the MRP project for automatic activation.

The project also includes images of almost all models of PCs that exist on the market. It has been configured in such a way that the image of a specific model is automatically associated to the pc model on which windows 7 will be installed and therefore you will see the image of your pc model which will be set as the image of the desktop background of your machine at the end of the installation and this has been added to the project to give the user the impression that his machine has just been bought because that's exactly what happens when you buy a new pc with a win7 pre-installed.

For those who wonder how to proceed to use this script to install win7, do not panic, it is very easy to use, just look at the screens just below to install win7 correctly :

When you boot on a usb device (hard disk, stick) here is the interface that you will see:

8zz9.png

At this point, you enter the "y" on your keyboard to go to the next step :

h6nt.png

When this interface appears, you press "F"  to go to the next step :

16gu.png

From then, you will have the choice between either "install win7 without creation of recovery partition" or "install win7 with creation of a recovery partition"
If you choose the 1st option, press "Y" , if you choose the 2nd option, you will have to press on "R"
Whether the option you choose, the hard disk will be formatted completely and converted either in MBR or in GPT (this will depend on the option that is selected and activated in the bios namely "UEFI" or "Legacy Bios" and you will see this screen to appear few seconds later : 

v3r7.png

As you will have understood, from that moment, you will have to choose among the 5 offered editions and the 9 displayed options, which one you want to install on your pc either in 32 bits or in 64 bits (if you have a quantity of ram lower than 4 Go, you must choose the 32bit version, if you have a quantity of RAM equal to or bigger than 4 GB, you will have to choose the 64bit version).

It will be necessary to type a number between 1 and 9 according to the edition and the architecture that you want to install.
If you choose win7 HomeBasic 32-bit core, you will have to type "2"
If you choose windows 7 professional 64 bit, you will have to type "8" and so on.
Once the choice is made, a screen will appear asking you to confirm the choice made previously, to confirm, you type "Y", to go back, you type "N" :

11fv.png

and at this point, the installation of windows 7 will start with or without creating a recovery partition (depending on the option you chose earlier) :

ssrq.png

If you only see this screen, it means that windows 7 will be installed without creation of a recovery partition.
If you see the previous screen in addition to the one that is just below, it means that the installation of win7 will be done with creation of a recovery partition which will take more time before the final operation is completed :

txon.png

You will  have to wait until the installation process reaches 100%.
Once this is done, a reboot will be necessary for the installation to continue, it will be done without the need to do it manually and just after that, you will see the screen that you usually see , the one of the device preparation to finalize the installation :

s278.png

It will be necessary to wait a few minutes before the screen appears which allows you to configure the keyboard and the time zone as you can see below :

rtep.png

From there, you will finalize the installation by configuring among others, the name of the pc, the username, etc. until a window appears asking to choose the option to configure the updates :

umux.jpg

At that moment, you choose the 3rd option, the one you see circled in red then you continue until you see the desktop to appear with the 7 pre-installed softwares as you can see below: :

h1sd.png

Then you can make sure that the updates have been integrated by going into "control panel" then in "windows update" then in "installed updates" and you will see that the number of the updates is 189 (windows 7 pro x86) which confirms that the updates have been successfully integrated :

q5ku.png

Then you go back and click on "change settings" and then you choose the option "Check for updates but let me choose whether to download and install them" so that you can view the content of these updates in detail later:

96di.jpg

You go back and you click on "search updates" until the remaining updates are available through windows update, 6 updates were found during the installation of 32-bit professional win7 as you can see it below :

gcha.png

Here you can see in detail the 6 updates that were found in windows update :

wz74.png

If you choose the option to create the recovery partition during the installation, you can see in the screen below that the recovery partition has been created :

bat5.png

You can see this for yourself by going into "this pc" => right click => "manage" => "disk management".

You can now use your pc as you wish by having windows 7 pre-activated (if the machine contains slic table) with 7 pre-installed softwares in addition to office 2016 with all its programs not to mention more than 185 updates which are already installed in the system.

You will notice that the image of the desktop background is replaced by the image of the manufacturer and pc model on which win7 was installed as I mentioned a few lines above :

jrz5.png

In this example, the installation was done on a VMWare virtual machine and so the project defined this US company as the manufacturer and model of the machine.
If, for example, the installation is done on an HP-branded physical machine, the HP logo will be displayed as the image of the desktop background of the machine.

Regarding the activation of windows 7, it will take place only if your machine has a slic table as I mentioned above. If this is the case, you will see for yourself that the activation has been done using an OEM license as you can see below :

t1oh.png

You will notice at the same time that the manufacturer and pc model as well as the logo of the machine were added as system information :

tzh3.png

Let's go back now to the recovery partition that I told you about at the beginning of the post, you will have the opportunity to use it to reinstall your win7 in case the pc is no longer accessible from windows session or inoperative by quickly pressing on "F1" at startup without the need of the DVD or USB support which is once again very practival for users as this will allow them not only to keep their data intact (personal files and folders) but also all pre-installed programs (7 tools + office16) as well as all the integrated updates.

By pressing on "F1", you will see this screen appear :

392n.png

Then you will see a few seconds after this window appear :

iwnv.png

You click next and you will see this other window appear :

xpw6.png

At this point, you select the username you gave to your windows 7 session in "Username" and then click ok and another window will appear :

i7mb.png

It will be necessary at this time to click on "reinstall windows" and a message will immediately appear asking you if you are sure to reinstall windows and explaining at the same time that your files will not be affected but that all your future applications will be erased after reinstallation as you can see below :

g9kz.png

it will be necessary to press "ok" so that the reinstallation can begin :

9znt.png

You wait a few seconds until the installation window that you usually see when you normally install win7 on your machine appears :

z8h4.png

The machine will restart several times during the installation process and then the screen showing the installation of services will appear :

tpp1.png

The installation window will appear again to continue the installation process with all the information provided :

wmkk.png

You wait until the windows configuration screen appears :

oobe.png

You choose the username and the computer name that you want to appear on your windows session and you configure all the windows that will appear later regarding the time zone,  the password, etc ... until you see the desktop with this small window in the middle :

vwmv.png

You click on cancel and you will notice that the integrated updates and all pre-installed programs (7 tools + office 2016) as wellas your personal data have remained intact.

Regarding your personal data, you can find them by going in windows.old as you can see below :

rzv8.png

1fichier :

Win7AIO.FR.x86.x64.part01
Win7AIO.FR.x86.x64.part02

Mega :

RW-Everything (32bit)

RW-Everything (64bit)

This iso is in french language as well as office16. If you want to change the language to english after the installation, you will have to install windows 7 Ultimate because it's the one with enterprise edition which allow the user to change the display language through windows update. You can easily do it by following this tutorial => here

Regarding office16, you can uninstall the french version and install any VL office16 language edition that you want.

All credit goes to murphy78 from MDL who is the creator of this script.

All credit goes to mxman2k from MDL who is the creator of the Multi-OEM Project.

CAUTION: You must not use this tutorial if you have partitions which contain data you don't wish to loose because by doing so, the script will format the entire hard disk and therefore all the data will be lost.

If you want to keep the partitions containing data, you will have to test the script by yourself using VM and find the options to install win8.1 without loosing your data.

Here, I hope I was as clear as possible in my explanations so that you can install win7 with this iso very easily.

I remain available to answer any question you may have regarding this article and to clarify any point that still seems confusing or misunderstood.

Enjoy :)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's a great script which allows to change the display language to any language you want from any win7 edition except ultimate and enterprise as both of these edition allow to change the display language by default, it's not the case for starter, HomeBasic, HomePremium and professional and that's whare this script comes into play to be able to do it easily.

it's very easy to use, all you have to do is put your needed LP into LangPack folder then run "DisplayLanguageSwitcher.cmd" file. You will be asked to type "1" so the conversion begins.

you can download te desired LP from 7601-LPs.txt which is located into LangPack folder.

Very important : after the conversion ends, you will have to first do a new research through windows update to download and install all the updates related to the new installed LP before restarting the machine otherwise you will get black screen when booting into the new installed LP session.

For the ones who will choose to install win7 pro they will have to do the same except that they will have to download both of these updates before doinf a new update research through windows update.

So to be clear, you will have to install first kb3177467 update then KB3042058 and after boh of these update have been installed, you do new update research through windows update to download and install all the updates that will be found and displayed and after all this has been done you can reboot the machine and you will notice that the new installed LP session took place successfully.

https://www.upload.ee/files/9264807/windows6.1-kb3177467-v2-x64.rar.html

https://www.upload.ee/files/9264802/Windows6.1-KB3042058-x64.rar.html

Download the script :

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/9264691/DLS.rar.html

All credit goes to @abbodi1406 from MDL who is the creator of this script.

A very well compiled post 🙂

• 3 months later...

Hello again,

here's the same iso which i added into it a lot of drivers to make life even easier for win7 users as almost all components drivers will be installed automatically as soon as win7 installation is finished.

here are the divers concernded ( (USB3.0/3.1,NVMe, wi-fi, LAN, bluetooth, graphic card, audio......)

One thing you should to know, the iso includes the file "setupcomplete.cmd" which was designed to install all kinds of programs (drivers, internet explorer 11, Net framework, gadgets) at the end of the installation and as this file is supposed to install all these programs in the background, it will take time before you see the desktop appear so be patient until the complete installation procedure is complete.

All credit goes to @Atak_Snajpera who is the creator of the tool which i used to integrate all these drivers.

Site: https://mega.nz
Sharecode: /#!jjgSjY4J!Pz6rkracVeAM2CWtI-aMmmnF7VfTC40n0Y16xwFRkxU

Archived