I need Win8.1 & Office 2016 Activator

Ghost RideR

So, I installed Win8.1, although I have activated it using activator by R@IN but it is showing me 180 days. PERMANENT FIX? 

I have office 2016 which I don't know why is not activated by activator. Please share the links for both. I

Thanks

• Replies 18
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KMS activation gives you 180 days activation. You must use Digital License for Windows 8 and Skype method for Office if you want permanent activation.

29 minutes ago, anakin206 said:

You must use Digital License for Windows 8

There is no such thing for 8/8.1.

EDIT: Additional congrats for only mentioning the clones of HWID.KMS38™Gen but not the original :D.

31 minutes ago, s1ave77 said:

There is no such thing for 8/8.

you could use

WBSNQGQ.jpg

Site: https://mirr.re
Sharecode: /d/LQe

@Togijak Rain re-loader uses kms, very different from digital activation method. I talked to the developer about directly copying early releases of my activator back in the day and he has disappeared since lol 🤷‍♂️.

18 hours ago, s1ave77 said:

There is no such thing for 8/8.1.

EDIT: Additional congrats for only mentioning the clones of HWID.KMS38™Gen but not the original :D.

Yeah. That post is for Win10. Then what should I use? 

Also, I never tried phone skype method for Office. Please share discussion link so that I can do that.

Thanks everyone :)

8 minutes ago, Ghost RideR said:

Yeah. That post is for Win10. Then what should I use? 

Also, I never tried phone skype method for Office. Please share discussion link so that I can do that.

Thanks everyone :)

Actually i only corrected the mistaken tip :D .

Iirc there is no phone activation thread for Win or Office 2016 anymore, only one left for Office 2019 but no phone activation available atm.

Hi Ghost RideR

Let me know your Windows 8.1 and Office 2016 edition plus licensing channel and I'll get you the keys to activate online.

Regards. 

7 hours ago, Ghost RideR said:

how?

it's dead

it is a fresh upload and just tested again

TN7GYXJ.jpg

and please remove the unneeded full quote

17 hours ago, Togijak said:

it is a fresh upload and just tested again

TN7GYXJ.jpg

and please remove the unneeded full quote

I am getting 404 error and - The URL you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer available. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MFM. Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

@Ghost RideR LpYTrUS.gif and t9ZCcHn.gif

Obviously, it is easier to blame someone else than to look for the mistake in oneself or to use one's brain (if present). The error is to search in the function of the Sharecode, because if you click on the 1st part is not there mirr.re but multifilemirror.com. If you add the second part to it then what you have entered is not identical to what is on offer. If you copy both parts and put them together in a editor, you have mirr.re/d/LQe what works

hello @vyzzer

i hope you are doing well.

Good to see you here again.

i would like to inject MSDM table into VMware but to be able to do the test,  i need a win8.1 Core OEM:DM  and win8.1 Pro OEM:DM license keys (not online) so that i can insert both of them into MSDM table to see the result at the end of win8.1 installation so could you please send me both of these keys ?

hello @vyzzer

i was able to use the win8.1 pro key for my test and it was successfull but today when i wanted to do the same test using the Core key, it didn't work because the key was blocked, we could expect that to happen as the key was shown to everyone.

Do you have another win8.1 Core license key ? if so, could you please send it to me in private this time so i can be sure it is still valid when injecting it into the MSDM table to do the test.

if you could send me an online key, that would be better.

Thank you in advance.

Archived