Microsoft Office 2019 Professional to cost $439

ARMOUR

microsoft-office-2019.jpg

Microsoft revealed a moment ago how much money it charges customers who would like to get their hands on the company's new Office 2019 Professional. The new version of Office is listed for $439 in the Microsoft Store in the United States.

Customers get a copy of Microsoft Office 2019 Professional for the price that they may install on a single PC running Windows 10. Office 2019 Professional is only available for Windows 10 PCs.

The professional version includes desktop version of the 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook, plus Publisher and Access, and is licensed for home and commercial use.

office-2019-pro-price.png

The price of the other Office 2019 desktop editions has been revealed as well:

• Office Home & Business 2019 is available for $249.99
  • Office Home & Student 2019 is available for $149.99

Office 2019 Professional is only available for PCs that run Windows 10 but on the other hand, the other two editions of Home and Business 2019 and Home and Student 2019 are available for both Windows 10 PCs and Macs.

Office 2019 bundles are also available on third-party stores like Amazon. They are available in both Key Cardas well as Download options. It is worth noting that only Home and Student and Home and Business editions are available as of now and the Professional edition is not up on sale.

You can find the listing here on Amazon. If you want to buy the Professional edition for Windows 10 or any other edition from Microsoft Store only, the listing can be found here.

👉View Original Articles:

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, vlefteriss said:

Is there any hope for Windows 7 users to install this?

No.. if you want the latest office then your forced to use the latest O/S Windows 10, Tell you the truth there's not much difference in 2019 to 2016 so if you got 2016 stick with that for the time being not unless you want to upgrade to windows 10

Cue the sound of gazillions saying "Meh!", ignoring the Windows-10-only-crippled Office 2019, and continuing to happily and productively use earlier Office versions.

The latest is not necessarily the greatest.  And a reminder of the results of a survey conducted a couple years ago that showed 99% of Office users did not use 95% of its capabilities.  So why pay, or clutter your drive, with anything that you will never use.  There are free alternatives, like libreoffice, that may work fine for what you need.  Personally I stay with Office 2013 at work and home.  It does everything I need and more and our license allows home installs so I never refuse free software.

2 hours ago, Karlston said:

Cue the sound of gazillions saying "Meh!", ignoring the Windows-10-only-crippled Office 2019, and continuing to happily and productively use earlier Office versions.

Considering most people use cloud  office nowdays they most likey don't care .. 6 out of 8  of the best free alternatives is cloud  so the consumer are not buying into it when there is free and business mostly use 365 cloud  now days office as a service.

https://www.techradar.com/news/the-best-free-office-software

Many use Google were they can use  it across all platforms .  And it's free $439  is way too much for software that only work on windows 10 and Mac OS.

I'm kinda warm to libreoffice now..

But push comes to shove, i can still use my legally acquired (bought) Office 2013 which works for me.. No real reason to move to anything NEWER

If the existing version does what you need, may as well hold onto it longer. For those under subscription, fair enough as you will end up with the latest version anyway but I also think binding it for Windows 10 users a bit premature. Still a lot of Windows 7 users out there.

stylemessiah

Ive never moved form Office 2010, no reason to...in fact most people could get by with even earlier version of Office......and clippy :)

If you need anything newer, LibreOffice.....

Seems too steep a price tag for what it offers. Perhaps this is yet another marketing poly to promote 365.

• 2 weeks later...

Hell yeah! Bring it on! Will surely give it a try. It's like getting a new toy. Right? :rolleyes:

On October 2, 2018 at 4:26 PM, maut said:

Just use KMS activation like Office 2013-2019 C2R Install Lite v6.4.5 Final, works great!

Just for Windows 10 I understand.

I have Office 2019 Pro Plus running on every PC in sight.  In addition, the price is right  You can guess the rest.

sofspra

Archived