New Members Read more... ×
Ussovak

WINDOWS 10 1809 REDSTONE 5

Sylence
1 hour ago, Ghost RideR said:

No offense, but can anyone tell me what exactly is this - https://tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php?lang=en-US&extract 

Seems like that is a huge collection of MS apps. But are they cracked or what? Please correct me if needed.

Peace

why would Microsoft put cracked software on their own servers :think::think::think::think::think::think::think:

NitramX

Installed and tested, 100% functional, 64bits spanish version, thanks!

SPECTRUM

this ESD is not really final RTM yet, its still a RC build with label RTM for internal purposes of testing Windows Update process before release it to the public.

sweet_17
12 hours ago, sweet_17 said:

I don't know why I never success to proceed decrypter from rgadguard. I try again tomorrow. I attach esd file below for your reference:

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/8988068/w10_ver.1809_rs5_build_17763.1_esd.txt.html

Finally, I have succeed to proceed ISO files for clientbusiness...

Capture.PNG

Sylence
1 hour ago, kumishthunder said:

image.png.11a373a02816bba0f6be2801bea3f441.png

image.png.f315fd83fd032ffef30ce26911389568.png

Is This RTM?😂

I never received that feature update. all Windows update shows me is Windows defender definition updates. there's something wrong with your installation or it's a different branch.

sweet_17
2 hours ago, sweet_17 said:

Finally, I have succeed to proceed ISO files for clientbusiness...

For your info, when u used decrypt-multi-release_v180925 from adguard better U decrypt not long file extension for eg: C:\ or D:\ or E:\ or etc for successful.

Capture.PNG.6b30f6857e91f43a8c0ecd7468c662f4.PNGFor Evidence

Edited by sweet_17

neofita
16 hours ago, Ghost RideR said:

No offense, but can anyone tell me what exactly is this - https://tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php?lang=en-US&extract 

Seems like that is a huge collection of MS apps. But are they cracked or what? Please correct me if needed.

Peace

https://tb.rg-adguard.net/ is Techbench mantained by Adguard

there you can find all original M$ files

regards

sweet_17
2 hours ago, sweet_17 said:

For your info, when u used decrypt-multi-release_v180925 from adguard better U decrypt not long file extension for eg: C:\ or D:\ or E:\ or etc for successful.

Capture.PNG.6b30f6857e91f43a8c0ecd7468c662f4.PNGFor Evidence

I have successfully installed and activated Redstone 5.Capture.PNG.ddb75e6d6a67d277f47f8afec9e7fee7.PNGFor evidence onlyCapture1.PNG.ad92f5aae732a5f82fdbbe043ab88b38.PNGFor evidence onlyCapture2.PNG.b40a70116fe5fb2e3163a89e2e78dc36.PNGFor evidence onlyCapture3.png.3a124917d47a598baec4670abd316d48.pngFor evidence only

kumishthunder
8 hours ago, Sylence said:

I never received that feature update. all Windows update shows me is Windows defender definition updates. there's something wrong with your installation or it's a different branch.

Well, after decrypting the esd with decrypt-multi-release_v180925 into iso, burn iso to flashdisk, then booting it from flashdisk, then try to upgrade the windows. But, during process, it said that i can't upgrade this version of windows. Actually, this first time for me upgrading windows to next version manually than using windows update, and sometimes i do clean install to. So, i let windows boot normally , then open my flashdisk and start to upgrade by executing the setup.exe. After finish upgrading, check with winver, check the system information. Everything seems ok. Then, checking the update modul in setting, it's show just like in the picture. That's all. May be i should clean install. 😁

rerigam
17 minutes ago, kumishthunder said:

Well, after decrypting the esd with decrypt-multi-release_v180925 into iso, burn iso to flashdisk, then booting it from flashdisk, then try to upgrade the windows. But, during process, it said that i can't upgrade this version of windows. Actually, this first time for me upgrading windows to next version manually than using windows update, and sometimes i do clean install to. So, i let windows boot normally , then open my flashdisk and start to upgrade by executing the setup.exe. After finish upgrading, check with winver, check the system information. Everything seems ok. Then, checking the update modul in setting, it's show just like in the picture. That's all. May be i should clean install. 😁

Executing setup.exe from ISO is the only way (other than Windows Update) to upgrade Windows 10. If you boot from DVD/flashdisk you can only perform a fresh install. So you did right and there is no reason to clean install.

Ghost RideR
22 hours ago, Sylence said:

why would Microsoft put cracked software on their own servers :think::think::think::think::think::think::think:

I had no idea that it was MS's server :P Thanks for telling

6 hours ago, neofita said:

https://tb.rg-adguard.net/ is Techbench mantained by Adguard

there you can find all original M$ files

regards

I assume they are trial and needs license after a certain period of time. 

Kalju

There is no matter where the folder located or is stored.  Simply products․cab must be in the same folder where is MediaCreationTool.exe and You must run command MediaCreationTool.exe /selfhost  You can use cmd exe to run it, if You want, but it isn't mandatory. 
Much simple is to make shortcut to file MediaCreationTool.exe /selfhost  and run it as administrator (it is also recommended, not mandatory).

But still is too early to install this version, if it's your primary computer / work computer. True, everything seems to work, but as you know, this is not the final version.

Source: I myself

Edited by Kalju

neofita
2 hours ago, Ghost RideR said:

I assume they are trial and needs license after a certain period of time. 

no sir you are wrong, they are ORIGINAL MVS (former MSDN) iso files, directly from M$ servers

regards

kumishthunder
6 hours ago, KP333 said:

Download Windows 10 version 1809 with Media Creation Tool (workaround)

Microsoft plans to release Windows 10 version 1809 at the beginning of October 2018 to the public. While it is probably a good idea to wait at least a month before installation of the update on production machines, downloading and installing the update early is great for text environments, virtual machines, and on systems where backups may restore the previous status quo if things should go wrong.

German tech site Deskmodder found a way to download the Windows 10 version 1809 update right now. The method described uses Microsoft's own Media Creation Tool to download the update and either install it on the machine it is executed on or create installation media on USB Flash Drives or as ISO images.

The process itself is pretty straightforward; note that it requires running a command from an elevated command prompt but that is all there is to it.

Download Media Creation Tool

Download 1809 product.cab

Preparations

You need to download two files to a PC and place them in the same folder.

1. Download the Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 version 1803 from Microsoft. Note that you don't want to execute the tool right away as it only offers version 1803 and not 1809, the version that you are after.
  2. Download the new product.cab zip archive
  3. Create a new folder on the system, e.g. c:\1809.
  4. Place the downloaded MediaCreationTool1803.exe file in the folder.
  5. Extract the downloaded zip archive and place the file products.cab in the folder as well.
  6. Both files, MediaCreationTool1803.exe and products.cab should now be in the same folder.

Download Windows 10 version 1809

Once you are done with the preparations, it is time to start the download of Windows 10 version 1809.

media creation

Open an elevated command prompt to get started.

1. Activate the Start button.
  2. Type cmd.exe.
  3. Hold down the Shift-key and the Ctrl-key on the keyboard.
  4. Select cmd.exe from the list of results with the mouse, keyboard or touch. This should launch an elevated command prompt after you accept the UAC prompt. Verify that this is the case by checking that the title of the command prompt window starts with Administrator:
  5. Change to the directory that you created previously, e.g. cd c:\1809.
  6. Run MediaCreationTool1803.exe /Selfhost

The command starts the Media Creation Tool and forces it to use the local product.cab file overriding the default.

From there, it is just a matter of following the prompts on screen. You have the option to upgrade the current PC or create installation media.

create windows 10 1809 installation

I prefer to select the "create installation media" option even if my intention is to update the local PC. Doing so gives me access to the installation media so that I can reuse it, use it to install Windows 10 anew on the device, or access some of the tools that it includes.

Selecting "upgrade this PC now" on the other hand offers none of that. The tool downloads the Windows 10 installation files and saves them either as an ISO image on the system or creates a bootable USB Flash Drive out of it.

downloading windows 10

Use the bootable USB Flash Drive to start the upgrade to Windows 10 version 1809, burn the ISO or create a virtual machine image using it.

Microsoft will release an updated Media Creation Tool eventually so that you may use it directly and don't have to rely on the workaround to create Windows 10 version 1809 installation media.

Source ghacks.net

The process during upgrading at the end pretty much same as upgrading from setup.exe. Choose "Upgrade this PC now" and wait until it finish, then check your "Update & Security" in "Windows Settings". Maybe by Media Creation Tool method it won't show "Feature Update with Windows 10 Insider Preview".😊

6 hours ago, Kalju said:

There is no matter where the folder located or is stored.  Simply products․cab must be in the same folder where is MediaCreationTool.exe and You must run command MediaCreationTool.exe /selfhost  You can use cmd exe to run it, if You want, but it isn't mandatory. 
Much simple is to make shortcut to file MediaCreationTool.exe /selfhost  and run it as administrator (it is also recommended, not mandatory).

But still is too early to install this version, if it's your primary computer / work computer. True, everything seems to work, but as you know, this is not the final version.

Source: I myself

Yes, maybe this is not the final version. I'm too early to install this version.😅

Ussovak

Works perfect for me!☺️

Sylence
9 hours ago, kumishthunder said:

The process during upgrading at the end pretty much same as upgrading from setup.exe. Choose "Upgrade this PC now" and wait until it finish, then check your "Update & Security" in "Windows Settings". Maybe by Media Creation Tool method it won't show "Feature Update with Windows 10 Insider Preview".😊

Yes, maybe this is not the final version. I'm too early to install this version.😅

was it be possible to create ISO file with Media Creation Tool when Redstone 5 was still an Insider preview build? like 2/3 months ago?