Post them desktops!

Guest Gir489

• 2 weeks later...

My desktop seems to be simpler than anyone elses before. Mainly due to the fact I don't use the explorer shell. :lol:

Posted Image

Yes you now know my IP, I don't care.

Edited by Grogs

• 1 year later...

My desktop seems to be simpler than anyone elses before. Mainly due to the fact I don't use the explorer shell. :P

Posted Image

Yes you now know my IP, I don't care.

I don't either. Litestep I assume? The link didn't work for me, so I couldn't see a zoomed in version of it.

Anyhow, here's my desktop:

Posted Image

...Gotta love that death metal.

• 6 months later...

dont use one except for my favorite personal pictures.

Yup das right well said :) me too Edited by LoKz

• 2 years later...

Wow.. I didn't know this existed.. This is my Admin account shot from Windows 7 on another system.. Consists of five or six other backgrounds from Ether ( Photographer on Deviantart.com )changes every 5 minutes...Reduced for size..and space..I will be back, showcasing my XP System..Quite a lot to show..My main problem is that I have so many configurations..LOL..

Edited by heath28m

manpe, is that ObjectDock near the bottom of your desktop ("uTorrent, Apps, Games, Internet, System")? The screenshots I've seen of ObjectDock made it look like a Mac dock.

manpe, is that ObjectDock near the bottom of your desktop ("uTorrent, Apps, Games, Internet, System")? The screenshots I've seen of ObjectDock made it look like a Mac dock.

The one you see is called Tab Dock... it has tabs and shortcuts to programs you choose. It fades under the taskbar and pops back up if you hover over it (you can see the labels if your cursor is not over it, but it will pop up once you hover over). You can place it anywhere on your desktop and you can customize it with various skins, labels, colors, fonts, sizes and animations.

Object Dock is a bit different.. It reminds Mac's dock and it can replace the taskbar if you wish, but it can stay independent also. Tab Dock, in my opinion, is much more useful... you don't need ObjectDock in Windows 7 anymore.

You can use tab dock only in the plus version.. free version offers only the object dock.

PS fl0ppy: I like your desk... the wallpaper is nice and it's clean. W7 is nice ;) But you listen to music in BSplayer, what's up with that :fear:

Edited by manpe

Haantjuh, what the hell are you using ? :blink:

MUhahahaha :evil:

It's Windows 7 x64 :P

-Using the Clock&Date Tutorial posted @ the Tutorial/guide Section. ;)

-At the left you'll see the oh so beautifull RocketDock with custom Icons!

-Auto-Hide Taskbar..

-Steam :)

The Icons: http://www.deviantart.com/download/70561832/Reflective_Icon_Package_Vol__1_by_miscbeep.rar

Enjoy!

Edited by Haantjuh

Alright... looks cool :afro: I won't be tuning mine so much, because I like W7 as it is... and of course my previous experience with customizing too much showed that it can slow down my computer, greatly. So I'll keep a low profile.

Well I haven't got it all together decided on how I am going to do this.. but I am going to be back..( said this 2x ) BTW.. Nice cars guys.. Subaru..good rally favorite..and tuner... and the RX-7.. great car..many should bow down and pay homage.. 630 HP..Rotary engine..good solid output..For those of you who don't know I love cars too..Gran Turismo has always been something I enjoy.. dying for slimline and GT5..

Edited by heath28m