Post them desktops!

Guest Gir489

Chicano666

Here's Mine. I like to keep it simple and plain...

Posted Image

I see that you like Utada Hikaru, Simple & Clean is a really good song ;)

Yea simple and clean is very good. So is Kingdom Hearts!!

I don't know much about J-Pop but I do know that Utada is reeally good :dance2: :coolwink:

Umm... Kingdom Hearts is a ps2 game. Posted Image lol had to do that.

:coolwink: Don't you thin I know that :dance2: The song 'SImple & Clean' is sung by Utada Hikaru Posted Image Edited by Chicano666

@Snake....nice sidebar. Can I get the link?...

Posted Image

preso

Edited by preso

Sure, its a program called Konfabulator. Its not really a sidebar, i just put them on the side of my screen. They are called widgets, like the ones in Mac OS X, but for windows. The Google search, calender, and weather all come with Konfabulator. The CPU and Time, i got myself. Links for CPU Usage and Time Monitor

It's lighting fast...I was busy editing with my post and just saw your reply...thanks a lot.

I was busy with sidebar...kinda nice cause it's new to me. I post the link in the news and update...may be you like to check.

cheers,

preso

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Posted Image

I like my desktop clean too. But mostly because this is a family computer, otherwise I'd have shortcuts strewn everywhere.

(Desktop pic is "Burning Inside" by Aires at DeviantArt;

The calender is RainLendar, available here: http://ipi.fi/~rainy/index.php?pn=projects...ject=rainlendar

You can also get RainMeter, which displays stats of your comp/net connection/weather... anything you can think of really.

If anyone was interested.)

Edited by Myrak

BillyBootlace

I like minimalistic desktops as well, but with a twist !

This one features a MP3 Player in the Aliens head, CPU and RAM meters, a Flying Saucer attack which sets buildings on fire, and Alien beams which reveal a Xbox or Batman skinned WMP. These 'features' can be turned on individually. Check out the before and after shots.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The next desktop I use has a fully functional car stereo (MP3 Player), Calendar, opening and shutting glove compartment (revealing the Recycle Bin), cop car with flashing llights (in the rearvision mirror), CPU and RAM guages on the dashboard, and to top it all off....when the desktop loads the car engine starts up. Again all these features can be turned on individually.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Click on thumbnails for enlarged images

• 2 weeks later...