Activation: held (key + hosts).

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/8969624/Defrag.Pro-22.0.2284.zip.html

• Replies 39
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/20/2018 at 3:13 PM, zmeul85 said:

I think expert @BALTAGY  does not have enough time for this kind of activities.  

Actually he (BALTAGY) does post on other forums and obviously keeps his blog up-to-date,   but unfortunately,  he does not post on nsane anymore.  This much is clear from looking at his old posts that he made himself.  Be that as it may, members, like myself are not precluded from posting his portables on nsane for the benefit of everyone.

10 hours ago, Dean213 said:

Actually he (BALTAGY) does post on other forums and obviously keeps his blog up-to-date,   but unfortunately,  he does not post on nsane anymore.  This much is clear from looking at his old posts that he made himself.  Be that as it may, members, like myself are not precluded from posting his portables on nsane for the benefit of everyone.

yes, you do a good thing, thank you

On 9/20/2018 at 8:32 AM, jordon.dias said:

i dont have ssd,only hdd but after diskeeper , o&o is the best,definitely boosts performance. after using raxco perfectdisk for 6-7 yrs ,i switched to o&o and really experience  its defragging boost to overall performance.

Raxco Perfectdisk and O&O Defrag cannot be compared any way, because they do absolutely different work and different way, they uses different preferences and defrag rules. But in fact both are useless.

12 hours ago, Kalju said:

hey uses different preferences and defrag rules. But in fact both are useless.

i think u like windows in built defrag......

8 hours ago, jordon.dias said:

i think u like windows in built defrag......

I have tried a few times, or rather, tried to find out what it could do.

But I did not understand what it was doing or did not do. The most likely thing is that it also will not do anything useful.

But in fact it is so, I look what the things doing and whether it is necessary. If this, what it does is not necessary or nothing isn't done at all, then is not enough if it looks good.
So you know, I do not even like beautiful women if they are fools. This beauty goes away soon.

If you never use O&O defrag, you'll never know how useful this software is. I've been using this software for long, and I see that if my PC starts slowly, I know I need to use O&O defrag. It improves my PC performance instantly. Besides, this software also helps clean disk, maybe to 1or 2 GB!

This is my own personal opinion.

6 minutes ago, jollydan said:

If you never use O&O defrag, you'll never know how useful this software is. I've been using this software for long, and I see that if my PC starts slowly, I know I need to use O&O defrag. It improves my PC performance instantly. Besides, this software also helps clean disk, maybe to 1or 2 GB!

But where do you take it, that I have not used or do not  use it currently. I do not remember your face at all! When and where did we meet?

Who gives you the right to talk about others about things you know nothing about. Talk about yourself, but not about others.

41 minutes ago, Kalju said:

But where do you take it, that I have not used or do not  use it currently. I do not remember your face at all! When and where did we meet?

Who gives you the right to talk about others about things you know nothing about. Talk about yourself, but not about others.

I said: this is my own personal opinion about a software. I have the right to air my opinion. You do not use O&O Defrag but you can never say this software is useless!

Do you think you have the right to refrain others from using this software by saying it is useless???

I do not know you,, either!

30 minutes ago, jollydan said:

I said: this is my own personal opinion about a software. I have the right to air my opinion. You do not use O&O Defrag but you can never say this software is useless!

Do you think you have the right to refrain others from using this software by saying it is useless???

I do not know you,, either!

Show me this place where I said, that I do not use or recommended to somebody or anybody to use or not to use. Show, where is this written!

20 hours ago, Kalju said:

Raxco Perfectdisk and O&O Defrag cannot be compared any way, because they do absolutely different work and different way, they uses different preferences and defrag rules. But in fact both are useless.

This is what you wrote!

37 minutes ago, jollydan said:

20 hours ago, Kalju said:

This is what you wrote!

1.  You do not have no right to change my text;
  2.  As You can see, there is no recommendation for anyone and also no word if I use or not.

PS. I do not see no more any of your wonderful post. 
Thank you for discovering your true nature.

4 hours ago, jollydan said:

I agree to u 100%  about O&O as i have seen & felt snappier pc using it as like u. no point in a debate as every software is different even if doing same tasks on pc ......so are individuals .its matter of concerned individual.....

• 1 month later...

Archived