[Solved] I'm not a robot 🤖

TrojanK

Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network.

s5xL9rQ.png

QYwFUDA.png

I bookmarked this page and now I get this every time I open it.

Why does this happen?

Edit:

Chrome (Phone) screenshot 👇

sV8XLU1.png

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Even when not using VPN or anything similar, such errors usually get shown. Remove that thing from your list, open the page again completely, then save it there.

Now Human Beings need to prove their existence before computer codes.

P.S. - You should pinch yourself to be certain that you are really Human. 😁

22 hours ago, Crazycanuk said:

your using a VPN

19 hours ago, sefton22 said:

turn off your vpn

Im not using VPN or anything similar

15 hours ago, jordon.dias said:

clear your browser cache ,temp files & check

Tried that but still getting

19 hours ago, DKT27 said:

Remove that thing from your list, open the page again completely, then save it there.

I was using Google search and that page showed up (for 4-5 different queries)...Im keeping that bookmark/URL

8 hours ago, TrojanK said:

Im not using VPN or anything similar

Tried that but still getting

I was using Google search and that page showed up (for 4-5 different queries)...Im keeping that bookmark/URL

remove the page if u have bookmarked it  and open it afresh after reconnecting to net.

i have occasionally seen that robotic verification w.r.t google search but didn't face any trouble

11 hours ago, TrojanK said:

Im keeping that bookmark/URL

because I feel the URL is "blacklisted" as I was able to reproduce that verification page on a different device (phone) on a different network

2 hours ago, jordon.dias said:

didn't face any trouble

Im not facing any trouble either, as it was just a google search result

Oh...now I get it...and I hope Im not a robot wrong.

When I performed the search(es), something (which can cause the CAPTCHA to appear) happened and a (unique) page was generated by google (which I had bookmarked).

The "URL" which you can see in the first screenshot (Firefox), is actually the URL which would have been shown in case of successful search completion (and is the "Name" under bookmark Properties)...The URL of the verification page in fact is much longer (and is the "Location" under bookmark Properties).

(The verification page does not show the last 59 bytes of string under "URL")

So, obviously, I would be seeing that verification page/CAPTCHA every time I open that (unique) page from the bookmark.

• Administrator
On 9/11/2018 at 9:17 PM, TrojanK said:

Oh...now I get it...and I hope Im not a robot wrong.

When I performed the search(es), something (which can cause the CAPTCHA to appear) happened and a (unique) page was generated by google (which I had bookmarked).

The "URL" which you can see in the first screenshot (Firefox), is actually the URL which would have been shown in case of successful search completion (and is the "Name" under bookmark Properties)...The URL of the verification page in fact is much longer (and is the "Location" under bookmark Properties).

So, obviously, I would be seeing that verification page/CAPTCHA every time I open that (unique) page from the bookmark.

That is exactly what I was suggesting. Again read this:

Remove that thing from your list, open the page again completely, then save it there.

Good to hear it's fixed though.

I was quick to read your post

On 9/10/2018 at 2:57 AM, DKT27 said:

Remove that thing from your list

which I understood as removing the bookmark..but, I wouldn't have been able to figure out all this

Spoiler
On 9/11/2018 at 9:17 PM, TrojanK said:

if I did as you suggested in the first place 🙂

Archived