The Activator bought me here..

Screen

Hi,
I'm screen (on screen) and i found this amazing forum with all the tools and sources by finding out the W10 activator, it displays the banner on top and for the first few days the site was not working/ down for me so i though that it was an old tool then i tried again another day and boom! it opened the doors to an awesome community here.

It was a few week ago and only now did i decided to get an account here thinking that well, lets check more options and start engaging with the community in the forums after all this is a forum. :D

Already like it here, there are tools and materials made available in here which is very helpful.

Thank you for having me and lets get on this journey together then. :D

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome, yes this activator is available for download here.  The forum where it was developed won't let it be downloaded there.  They won't include it with their other activators for some reason or other.  I am clueless for the reason.  Could be because they are all....!  LOL fill in the blank.  Anyway they offer many other activators, but they don't do a good job.  I am glad you are here.

Welcome "Screen". You'll love it here on planet Nsane!! The life forms here are very varied but are mostly friendly and helpful. ???

Archived