Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
peter467

Which is the lighiest VPN?

Recommended Posts

peter467

Hi

of course it dependends from the servers

Can you tell me your experience since I should buy one

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radpop

I'm not sure if I understand the Question, but for Seed4me You don't need any acrobatics ?‍♀️, or You are too late again...

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neofita

enough for me ProtonVPN because I'm not paranoid :D 

 

 

regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mach1

Don't pay Kid look here

 

https://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/320030-f-secure-freedome-vpn-version-22255800/?tab=comments#comment-1363289

 

been using this for some time very fast and reliable only down side is you only get 14 days then you have to use the reset but that aside 

its still my fav and reset takes like 60 seconds no biggy I am on Nord ATM and its up there too fast and lots of countries I must say if I was

going to pay my choice is one of these?goodluck baby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peter467
1 hour ago, Radpop said:

I'm not sure if I understand the Question, but for Seed4me You don't need any acrobatics ?‍♀️, or You are too late again...

 

 

 

hi

thabks for the replied

I've tried Seed.4  but it slows the internet

not for italy

 

1 hour ago, neofita said:

enough for me ProtonVPN because I'm not paranoid :D 

 

 

regards

which one you use?

the plus one with high speed is expensive 99$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peter467
35 minutes ago, DonyMach1 said:

Don't pay Kid look here

 

https://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/320030-f-secure-freedome-vpn-version-22255800/?tab=comments#comment-1363289

 

been using this for some time very fast and reliable only down side is you only get 14 days then you have to use the reset but that aside 

its still my fav and reset takes like 60 seconds no biggy I am on Nord ATM and its up there too fast and lots of countries I must say if I was

going to pay my choice is one of these?goodluck baby

 

thanks a lot I'm going to try it today and I will let to know in few days

my DREAM is having

ExpressVPN  vith a trial reset o something like that

Is just a DREAM????:moon:

Edited by peter467

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mach1

Brother or Baby lol which ever of you two I am talking to if your going to pay Nord is my pick F Secure best free option enjoy have a good day friend take care ?

7 minutes ago, peter467 said:

thanks a lot I'm going to try it today and I will let to know in few days

 

If your trying F Secure I have 9 day extended key I can PM you on request ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neofita
29 minutes ago, peter467 said:

which one you use?

 

io uso l'opzione FREE :D

 

 

saluti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
elpibe
On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:32 PM, truemate said:

zenmate

Hi mate, do you have any keys, like lifetime or crack, keymaker for this, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peter467

I'm trying on trial for three days  NORDVPN........I've to say that is the best I've tried  very fast

and there is an offer $99 for 3 years 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mach1
31 minutes ago, peter467 said:

I'm trying on trial for three days  NORDVPN........I've to say that is the best I've tried  very fast

and there is an offer $99 for 3 years 

 

I to am using NordVpn I was lucky enough to win a 3 year subscription here on Nsane and I agree its the best I have used money well spent if you want buy it 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KiM__

Hi! I have to share some Nord VPN account till 2019, if  somebody feel interesting please try it ;

And please don't change password.

 

Regard !!!

 

Site: https://textuploader.com
Sharecode: /dvthv

Edited by KiM__

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peter467

I ve bought 3 years subscrption for 88 euro

17 hours ago, KiM__ said:

Hi! I have to share some Nord VPN account till 2019, if  somebody feel interesting please try it ;

And please don't change password.

 

Regard !!!

 

Site: https://textuploader.com
Sharecode: /dvthv

you shoud have said it before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
truemate
On 9/9/2018 at 2:42 PM, elpibe said:

Hi mate, do you have any keys, like lifetime or crack, keymaker for this, thanks.

 

 i have a 1yr prem key... won it, in nsane vpn contest just a month back :)

 

be active on nsane..you to can too get it..as giveaway key/contest keep coming in our nsaneforum :cheers:

Edited by truemate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shinawatraa

NordVPN is the best!

Search for offers, you can get 3 years for $99 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mkc21
3 hours ago, Shinawatraa said:

NordVPN is the best!

Search for offers, you can get 3 years for $99 👍

 

that model isn't encouraging continual service, terrible idea. Say you pay the 99 and they go off the bussiness next month. What next?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shinawatraa
On 9/30/2018 at 4:25 PM, mkc21 said:

 

that model isn't encouraging continual service, terrible idea. Say you pay the 99 and they go off the bussiness next month. What next?

Then the same rule applies to all companies bro!

What if you go to another company and pay for a year or half a year and then they go off business?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HNB
On 9/11/2018 at 9:22 AM, peter467 said:

I'm trying on trial for three days  NORDVPN........I've to say that is the best I've tried  very fast

and there is an offer $99 for 3 years 

 

PM me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mkc21
On 10/2/2018 at 6:45 AM, Shinawatraa said:

Then the same rule applies to all companies bro!

What if you go to another company and pay for a year or half a year and then they go off business?

 

either you're a shill or very naïve. There's different kinds of companies, VPNs are mostly used to unblock geo-restricted content. If they can't keep up with companies like netflix or amazon, for sure they are going out the window. It is not the same case as with say for example Spotify, which are bigger and more stable companies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Venom
On 10/6/2018 at 6:44 PM, coua said:

i use Avira Phantom VPN Pro 2.15.2.28160 8)

I would get rid off it ASAP. It is known for a long time that the it send the users data without knowledge to the company. Also, they're working close together with some authorities.


It's your decision of course if you believe that or not, but I don't have a reason to lie. Source you may ask? Doesn't matter ;)

 

Also, I would always take a look for the companies location + privacy comparison to other VPN providers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...