New Members Read more... ×
coua

ESET SECURITY ACTIVATION MEDICINE

SolidSmoke
On 9/14/2018 at 12:14 PM, teodz1984 said:

Windows add remove programs 

And does that undo all fix modifications? Thank you.

Venom

With modifications you mean registry / your data or settings? You can manually do it via regedit, if you want to make sure everything get's deleted. If you don't know how, use a software like IObit Uninstaller, Revo etc..

Also, some programs ask you before unistalling if you want to keep your data / settings for the program or not.

Edited by Venom

coua
On 9/14/2018 at 8:02 PM, SolidSmoke said:

How do I uninstall ESET one day if I need it since Deactivator does not come with the fix anymore?

Don't need deactivator for uninstalling program 

To uninstall Eset, use usual ways

coua
13 hours ago, SolidSmoke said:

And does that undo all fix modifications? Thank you.

Use removal software like uninstall tool . 

coua
6 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

[I use EIS] How does this compare with using TNod?

TNod can't activate ESSP, EES & EEA 

SolidSmoke
On 9/15/2018 at 9:53 PM, Venom said:

With modifications you mean registry / your data or settings?

I'm talking about the access permissions that the fix modifies on some reg keys.

https://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/313482-eset-endpoint-security-antivirus-6620785-activator/?do=findComment&comment=1331727

I want to know if uninstalling ESET these keys are removed and others also related to the license and if I could use ESET with an authentic license for example when reinstalling ESET. In short, I want to know if uninstalling ESET all the trace of the fix is erased.

Edited by SolidSmoke

sam3971
20 hours ago, SolidSmoke said:

I'm talking about the access permissions that the fix modifies on some reg keys.

https://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/313482-eset-endpoint-security-antivirus-6620785-activator/?do=findComment&comment=1331727

I want to know if uninstalling ESET these keys are removed and others also related to the license and if I could use ESET with an authentic license for example when reinstalling ESET. In short, I want to know if uninstalling ESET all the trace of the fix is erased.

If it means anything, I tried uninstalling this and no errors during removal like prior activators would cause so I would say it's a non-issue.

mikepool

Doesn't work for EndPoint Security and it changes the update server to a non-ESET server in China:

moMKYoa.jpg

Do you folks really want to use an unofficial update server? My suggestion is to stay away from this "Hack".

Hacknhotq
19 hours ago, mikepool said:

Doesn't work for EndPoint Security and it changes the update server to a non-ESET server in China:

moMKYoa.jpg

Do you folks really want to use an unofficial update server? My suggestion is to stay away from this "Hack".

Fix EES 7:  

5.thumb.png.59d7922958696f979ef2daea2f3c51b6.png

4.thumb.png.8b7c6321c30300020d5530e3777a91b4.png

Site: https://1drv.ms
Sharecode: /u/s!ArDT4jTZ8CuOm1EYnbxMyQwA84xX

Edited by RadioActive
Link sharecoded

coua
11 hours ago, mikepool said:

moMKYoa.jpg

MEDICINE IN FIRST POST WORK WELL

CHECKED DATE: 09/19/2018

LyYRp2n.png

Edited by coua

fccard

Hello,

Hey @coua, today, just now when I turned on my PC, I got a message from my ESET Nod32 Antivirus version 11.2.63.0 on my Windows 10 Ltsb x64 that it was unable to update and to check if my licence is valid.

I've been using you tool "Project-fixed_second_time" since you released it on a fresh Windows install and it was working fine until now. I believe they blocked your tool?

Now I'm wondering, can I just add another key manually without uninstalling your tool - if that's possible?

Thanks.

EDIT: My bad, the tool still working fine. I tried manual update check after a few minutes and all went fine, I'm sorry. Maybe their server was offline for a while?

Edited by fccard

coua
2 hours ago, fccard said:

Hello,

Hey @coua, today, just now when I turned on my PC, I got a message from my ESET Nod32 Antivirus version 11.2.63.0 on my Windows 10 Ltsb x64 that it was unable to update and to check if my licence is valid.

I've been using you tool "Project-fixed_second_time" since you released it on a fresh Windows install and it was working fine until now. I believe they blocked your tool?

Now I'm wondering, can I just add another key manually without uninstalling your tool - if that's possible?

Thanks.

EDIT: My bad, the tool still working fine. I tried manual update check after a few minutes and all went fine, I'm sorry. Maybe their server was offline for a while?

yes

fccard
4 hours ago, ViciousCode said:

Fix no longer works.

Capture.PNG

Hello there,

I have this exactly same message that started today for at least 10 hours on my ESET Nod32 Antivirus - Attention required ESET LiveGrid is not accessible.

Also right now when I started my PC I got the same problem reported on my previous post where ESET is unable to update modules with this message: Update authorization failed. Please check if your license is valid.

So yesterday I though that could be their servers offline and I was unable to update. Now this happens again plus the LiveGrid message. Looks like the tool needs update?

Just a question. Is it possible to "uninstall" the tool for now while we are facing those issues so I can enter a key manually to see if it fix the problems or I have to fully uninstall/re-install ESET?

Thanks in advance.

coua
5 hours ago, fccard said:

Just a question. Is it possible to "uninstall" the tool for now while we are facing those issues so I can enter a key manually to see if it fix the problems or I have to fully uninstall/re-install ESET?

Thanks in advance.

just enter key, do not need uninstall program

rnb15

I just got the Modules update failed on my Eset NOD32. Is there something I can do to reactivate? Not sure what medicine from first post Coua is refering to

KengurBGD

Hm after installing Eset Endpoint Security 7 and trying Hacktivator 2018 my activation failed.

Steps I tried:

1. Install EES 7 from the official website

2. Went to Safe mode

3. Applied Hactivator.exe

4. Reboot PC

Is the step 5. getting new license over PM ?

rnb15

Has anyone got a working key? And thank you coua for your efforts and sharing this it was good while it worked 🙂

SolidSmoke
On 9/19/2018 at 8:13 AM, Hacknhotq said:

Fix EES 7:  

Site: https://1drv.ms
Sharecode: /u/s!ArDT4jTZ8CuOm1EYnbxMyQwA84xX

I can not download it. Who is the developer? Why not create a topic?

coua
On 9/20/2018 at 7:34 PM, ViciousCode said:

Fix no longer works.

Capture.PNG

On 9/21/2018 at 12:43 AM, fccard said:

Hello there,

I have this exactly same message that started today for at least 10 hours on my ESET Nod32 Antivirus - Attention required ESET LiveGrid is not accessible.

Also right now when I started my PC I got the same problem reported on my previous post where ESET is unable to update modules with this message: Update authorization failed. Please check if your license is valid.

So yesterday I though that could be their servers offline and I was unable to update. Now this happens again plus the LiveGrid message. Looks like the tool needs update?

Thanks in advance.

On 9/21/2018 at 6:36 AM, rnb15 said:

I just got the Modules update failed on my Eset NOD32. Is there something I can do to reactivate? Not sure what medicine from first post Coua is refering to

On 9/21/2018 at 7:03 AM, KengurBGD said:

Hm after installing Eset Endpoint Security 7 and trying Hacktivator 2018 my activation failed.

Steps I tried:

1. Install EES 7 from the official website

2. Went to Safe mode

3. Applied Hactivator.exe

4. Reboot PC

Is the step 5. getting new license over PM ?

i'm finding solution to fix activation issue

Edited by coua

locolol

That's kinda' weird...looks like some users are having problems with the activation and some others not... i used coua's hacktivator on Eset Endpoint Antivirus 7 like,4 hours ago and had no problems updating,and all modules were active and updated..

(BTW i noticed that if you have the Security Center service disabled on Windows before installing your Eset product,some modules will not work)

Edited by locolol