Jump to content
New Members Read more... ×
coua

ESET SECURITY ACTIVATION MEDICINE

Recommended Posts

SolidSmoke
On 9/14/2018 at 12:14 PM, teodz1984 said:

Windows add remove programs 

 

And does that undo all fix modifications? Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Venom

With modifications you mean registry / your data or settings? You can manually do it via regedit, if you want to make sure everything get's deleted. If you don't know how, use a software like IObit Uninstaller, Revo etc..

Also, some programs ask you before unistalling if you want to keep your data / settings for the program or not.

Edited by Venom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coua
On 9/14/2018 at 8:02 PM, SolidSmoke said:

How do I uninstall ESET one day if I need it since Deactivator does not come with the fix anymore?

 

Don't need deactivator for uninstalling program 

To uninstall Eset, use usual ways

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coua
13 hours ago, SolidSmoke said:

 

And does that undo all fix modifications? Thank you.

 

Use removal software like uninstall tool . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coua
6 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

[I use EIS] How does this compare with using TNod?

 

TNod can't activate ESSP, EES & EEA 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SolidSmoke
On 9/15/2018 at 9:53 PM, Venom said:

With modifications you mean registry / your data or settings?

 

I'm talking about the access permissions that the fix modifies on some reg keys.

 

https://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/313482-eset-endpoint-security-antivirus-6620785-activator/?do=findComment&comment=1331727

 

I want to know if uninstalling ESET these keys are removed and others also related to the license and if I could use ESET with an authentic license for example when reinstalling ESET. In short, I want to know if uninstalling ESET all the trace of the fix is erased.

Edited by SolidSmoke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sam3971
20 hours ago, SolidSmoke said:

 

I'm talking about the access permissions that the fix modifies on some reg keys.

 

https://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/313482-eset-endpoint-security-antivirus-6620785-activator/?do=findComment&comment=1331727

 

I want to know if uninstalling ESET these keys are removed and others also related to the license and if I could use ESET with an authentic license for example when reinstalling ESET. In short, I want to know if uninstalling ESET all the trace of the fix is erased.

 

If it means anything, I tried uninstalling this and no errors during removal like prior activators would cause so I would say it's a non-issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikepool

Doesn't work for EndPoint Security and it changes the update server to a non-ESET server in China:

 

moMKYoa.jpg

 

Do you folks really want to use an unofficial update server? My suggestion is to stay away from this "Hack".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hacknhotq
19 hours ago, mikepool said:

Doesn't work for EndPoint Security and it changes the update server to a non-ESET server in China:

 

moMKYoa.jpg

 

Do you folks really want to use an unofficial update server? My suggestion is to stay away from this "Hack".

 

 

Fix EES 7:  

 

5.thumb.png.59d7922958696f979ef2daea2f3c51b6.png

 

4.thumb.png.8b7c6321c30300020d5530e3777a91b4.png

 

 

Quote

Site: https://1drv.ms
Sharecode: /u/s!ArDT4jTZ8CuOm1EYnbxMyQwA84xX

 

 

Edited by RadioActive
Link sharecoded

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coua
11 hours ago, mikepool said:

Doesn't work for EndPoint Security and it changes the update server to a non-ESET server in China:

 

moMKYoa.jpg

 

Do you folks really want to use an unofficial update server? My suggestion is to stay away from this "Hack".

 

 

MEDICINE IN FIRST POST WORK WELL

 

CHECKED DATE: 09/19/2018

 

LyYRp2n.png

 

 

Edited by coua

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fccard

Hello,

Hey @coua, today, just now when I turned on my PC, I got a message from my ESET Nod32 Antivirus version 11.2.63.0 on my Windows 10 Ltsb x64 that it was unable to update and to check if my licence is valid.

I've been using you tool "Project-fixed_second_time" since you released it on a fresh Windows install and it was working fine until now. I believe they blocked your tool?

Now I'm wondering, can I just add another key manually without uninstalling your tool - if that's possible?

Thanks.

 

EDIT: My bad, the tool still working fine. I tried manual update check after a few minutes and all went fine, I'm sorry. Maybe their server was offline for a while?

Edited by fccard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coua
2 hours ago, fccard said:

Hello,

Hey @coua, today, just now when I turned on my PC, I got a message from my ESET Nod32 Antivirus version 11.2.63.0 on my Windows 10 Ltsb x64 that it was unable to update and to check if my licence is valid.

I've been using you tool "Project-fixed_second_time" since you released it on a fresh Windows install and it was working fine until now. I believe they blocked your tool?

Now I'm wondering, can I just add another key manually without uninstalling your tool - if that's possible?

Thanks.

 

EDIT: My bad, the tool still working fine. I tried manual update check after a few minutes and all went fine, I'm sorry. Maybe their server was offline for a while?

yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fccard
4 hours ago, ViciousCode said:

Fix no longer works.

Capture.PNG

Hello there,

I have this exactly same message that started today for at least 10 hours on my ESET Nod32 Antivirus - Attention required ESET LiveGrid is not accessible.

Also right now when I started my PC I got the same problem reported on my previous post where ESET is unable to update modules with this message: Update authorization failed. Please check if your license is valid.

So yesterday I though that could be their servers offline and I was unable to update. Now this happens again plus the LiveGrid message. Looks like the tool needs update?

Just a question. Is it possible to "uninstall" the tool for now while we are facing those issues so I can enter a key manually to see if it fix the problems or I have to fully uninstall/re-install ESET?

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coua
5 hours ago, fccard said:

Just a question. Is it possible to "uninstall" the tool for now while we are facing those issues so I can enter a key manually to see if it fix the problems or I have to fully uninstall/re-install ESET?

Thanks in advance.

 

just enter key, do not need uninstall program

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rnb15

I just got the Modules update failed on my Eset NOD32. Is there something I can do to reactivate? Not sure what medicine from first post Coua is refering to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KengurBGD

Hm after installing Eset Endpoint Security 7 and trying Hacktivator 2018 my activation failed.

 

Steps I tried:

OS: Windows 10 -64bit 

1. Install EES 7 from the official website

2. Went to Safe mode

3. Applied Hactivator.exe

4. Reboot PC

 

Is the step 5. getting new license over PM ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rnb15

Has anyone got a working key? And thank you coua for your efforts and sharing this it was good while it worked 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SolidSmoke
On 9/19/2018 at 8:13 AM, Hacknhotq said:

Fix EES 7:  

 

Quote

Site: https://1drv.ms
Sharecode: /u/s!ArDT4jTZ8CuOm1EYnbxMyQwA84xX

 

 

I can not download it. Who is the developer? Why not create a topic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coua
On 9/20/2018 at 7:34 PM, ViciousCode said:

Fix no longer works.

Capture.PNG

 

On 9/21/2018 at 12:43 AM, fccard said:

Hello there,

I have this exactly same message that started today for at least 10 hours on my ESET Nod32 Antivirus - Attention required ESET LiveGrid is not accessible.

Also right now when I started my PC I got the same problem reported on my previous post where ESET is unable to update modules with this message: Update authorization failed. Please check if your license is valid.

So yesterday I though that could be their servers offline and I was unable to update. Now this happens again plus the LiveGrid message. Looks like the tool needs update?

Just a question. Is it possible to "uninstall" the tool for now while we are facing those issues so I can enter a key manually to see if it fix the problems or I have to fully uninstall/re-install ESET?

Thanks in advance.

 

On 9/21/2018 at 6:36 AM, rnb15 said:

I just got the Modules update failed on my Eset NOD32. Is there something I can do to reactivate? Not sure what medicine from first post Coua is refering to

 

On 9/21/2018 at 7:03 AM, KengurBGD said:

Hm after installing Eset Endpoint Security 7 and trying Hacktivator 2018 my activation failed.

 

Steps I tried:

OS: Windows 10 -64bit 

1. Install EES 7 from the official website

2. Went to Safe mode

3. Applied Hactivator.exe

4. Reboot PC

 

Is the step 5. getting new license over PM ?

 

 

i'm finding solution to fix activation issue

Edited by coua

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
locolol

That's kinda' weird...looks like some users are having problems with the activation and some others not... i used coua's hacktivator on Eset Endpoint Antivirus 7 like,4 hours ago and had no problems updating,and all modules were active and updated..

 

(BTW i noticed that if you have the Security Center service disabled on Windows before installing your Eset product,some modules will not work)

Edited by locolol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×