[Nsane Forums Giveaway #1] Kaspersky Internet Security - 366 days #5

Matt

• Administrator

To all nsane forums members. Same rules same game. Read all the post completely.  This week we will give 3 licenses.

We are going to giveaway one year license code for Kaspersky internet security every week.

Kaspersky Internet Security delivers premium protection against viruses and web threats, safeguards your privacy and defends against identity theft.

screen-KIS-01.png

screen-KIS-02.png

Download links always will be available here

The winner will be randomly picked using https://www.random.org/lists/ 

The rules to enter this lucky draw:

1. Must be a member in nsane at least for 6 months.
  2. Don't post anything not useful in this post. ( ex. count me in, thank you, and can I participate posts )
  3. Must has ZERO warning points.
  4. The winner from this draw can't be join any draw for 366 days. (After his license is expired)
  5. In order to participate like the post to see if you are eligible to enter the draw.

Those license codes will be provided by @Goethe. Big thanks to him for the supports.

Anyone who doesn't follow the rules will be terminated from the draw. Don't post anything not useful in this post. Lets get started. 

Good luck

• Replies 54
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Read the rules before starting posting in this topic in order you don't get removed from this draw.

List goes here:

mattmx
karimium
Karolek167321893
zozzoz
ahmedamour902
Ognisty321
kimjk
pushkargogte
Blackbird52
sujith
romyo1000
Petrovic
Tiburcio
yashkhan
kaloo1995
Yorel
HungUT
Alan7233
RobrPatty
gogetter
DaKoS
Hamid25
Modo
Radpop
kenzhin
Dilan
scarabou
lordnsane
IronY-Man
cadovn880
rajeesh
ARMOUR
Rasczak
thecrowler
exodius
rushdie
shraddhapandya
perucho
Akaneharuka
Edgar.Elooo
Picasso
Johnathans
Nova
DjBenny ;)
rafaelrafito
ronkanon
Herobrine
dinosaur07
KiM__
Jogs
Dusktilldawn
knowledge
stajke
Sharelol
jayesh30202
The AchieVer
bdyekita
user@nsaneforums
getnacke
kantry123

This is the final list after removing the people who doesn't follow or read the rules. 

• Matt featured this topic

Kaspersky of Russia is number one of the world for protection virus

and Russia send signal readiness for leadership of the world with China instead of the USA.

:D

Excellent giveaway for the best security on the market. Thanks @Matt I want to win a license in order to have my devices secure for 1 year. Best of luck at all.

I wish all that enter the very best of luck.  I've tried many internet security programs but find Kaspersky the easiest and best of them all.  It'll be good if I can win the licence rather than having to use a trial reset which you can also find on this forum.  ?

10 hours ago, Matt said:

To all nsane forums members. Same rules same game. Read all the post completely.  This week we will give 3 licenses.

We are going to giveaway one year license code for Kaspersky internet security every week.

Kaspersky Internet Security delivers premium protection against viruses and web threats, safeguards your privacy and defends against identity theft.

screen-KIS-01.png

screen-KIS-02.png

Download links always will be available here

The winner will be randomly picked using https://www.random.org/lists/ 

The rules to enter this lucky draw:

1. Must be a member in nsane at least for 6 months.
  2. Don't post anything not useful in this post. ( ex. count me in, thank you, and can I participate posts )
  3. Must has ZERO warning points.
  4. The winner from this draw can't be join any draw for 366 days. (After his license is expired)
  5. In order to participate like the post to see if you are eligible to enter the draw.

Those license codes will be provided by @Goethe. Big thanks to him for the supports.

Anyone who doesn't follow the rules will be terminated from the draw. Don't post anything not useful in this post. Lets get started. 

Good luck

The best Security solution. Thank you Goethe for this giveaway.  Fred

Kaspersky is probably the best in its class. Started probably from Russia, it has done an immense journey until the present when it has gained popularity in almost all the countries of the world. There are other competitor security products, but this really reigns supreme.

• Matt unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived