[Solved] "Your connection is not secure" when accessing nsanedown.com and nsaneforums.com

ajdibi

For the last few days I have had a problem when accessing nsanedown.com and nsaneforums.com - I get the error "Your connection is not secure".  I am only able to access nsane with Tor, but not via my normal connection.

Your connection is not secure

The owner of nsanedown.com has configured their web site improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this web site.

nsanedown.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for cc.sedoparking.com.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

Adding an exception does not help either.

Using Firefox v61.0.2 64-bit with all addons disabled and I have even tried a clean profile.

Any help would be appreciated!

• Replies 32
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, sulim said:

there was such a problem, but now everything is fine

Not OK here, using Tor - other Browser won't get me here - maybe Israeli_Eagle has the answer ^^^

Same problems on IE11 .........

Its ok now, lets hope it will stay more stable and reliable in future.............

This site is not safe.jpg

Israeli_Eagle
12 minutes ago, J.D said:

Not OK here, using Tor - other Browser won't get me here - maybe Israeli_Eagle has the answer ^^^

Expired means expired, quite simple...

And normal admins get email warnings already 3 months before it might happen. LOL

I had this yesterday I tried at least eleven (11) different browsers, turned off Norton and AdGuard, says certificate is bogus, well in more words.

As you can see is fine now.

Still is not working for me.  Tried rebooting my modem and running "ipconfig /flushdns" in command prompt, but nothing has worked yet. :(

T3rM1nat0Rr3

Some, inc. myself, may still experience intermittent problems connecting to the site.

No amount of flushing ip's (and even robooting the router) helped here.

Hopefully things will eventually settle down...

Just now, ajdibi said:

Still is not working for me.  Tried rebooting my modem and running "ipconfig /flushdns" in command prompt, but nothing has worked yet. :(

TRY THROUGH HideALLIP

@Matt must re buy domain a change DNS servers you must wait 24 hours to change write DNS registers around the world 

It depends on where you are and where you have the internet provider  

Israeli_Eagle
37 minutes ago, ajdibi said:

Try a different (and better) DNS: 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1

My problems are solved ( for now....)

Still downloaded this tool , coz it has a lot of interesting functions , which you may need sooner or later.........

btw, a lot of other nice stuff on the site !

All fine using my normal vpn here after it was blocked  for 2 days . Day before yesterday i had to use Zenmate to access the site and it was in and out , yesterday Zenmate stop working  i was only able to access the site once all day with Oprea VPN then it stopped working , nether was my real isp working so i never signed in here early this morning it was back up. Give everything time for the DNS to update try flushing  your DNS  or changing it if you don't use a vpn .

4 hours ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

And even if they finally paid the domain

its been renewed its good for 1 more year it says .

https://s7d1.turboimg.net/sp/782f7070568cfc51240d907cf3e10ac8/domain.png

A million thank yous to everybody who helped.  Changing me DNS to 1.1.1.1 lets my use nsanedown once again.

I will keep testing my ISPs DNS server until they have updated.

I was able to open and login site all the time but different tricks were needed. Maybe there was sometimes only 3 members logged and about 15 guests browsing forums. I feel safer without these tricks. :bong:

8 hours ago, J.D said:

Now OK this end, ISP DNS server has caught up with the rest of world ?

• Administrator

We are sorry for not noticing this before, and the reason was we don't have access to domain hosting and Lite the only one who has access to the account. I have reached to the hosting provider and paid them over the phone. DNS took time to back as it was, and I think everything now working as it should be.

TheEmpathicEar
19 hours ago, Matt said:

We are sorry for not noticing this before, and the reason was we don't have access to domain hosting and Lite the only one who has access to the account. I have reached to the hosting provider and paid them over the phone. DNS took time to back as it was, and I think everything now working as it should be.

I can connect now, but still get the message: "Your connection to this site is not secure". Someone suggested "ipconfig /flushdns". Is this necessary? Or, will this clear up by itself after some time?

Archived