need Conceptual Physics Alive! - Volume 3 torrent links

apgupta

Hi,

can anyone provide me ftp or torrent or any links to Conceptual Physics Alive! - Volume 3 - Momentum, Energy, Center of Gravity, Rotation Videos ? Thanks.

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, apgupta said:

Hi,

can anyone provide me ftp or torrent or any links to Conceptual Physics Alive! - Volume 3 - Momentum, Energy, Center of Gravity, Rotation Videos ? Thanks.

I am not sure if posting torrent links are allowed or not but if you google it, you may find a suitable link.  Good luck.

7 hours ago, jayesh30202 said:

Hello Jayesh, the audio is Tibetian and NOT English. Can you do something about this?

5 hours ago, nir said:

I am not sure if posting torrent links are allowed or not but if you google it, you may find a suitable link.  Good luck.

hi,

I'm stuck at 92.2 % the torrent hash is d47808fba0dbe2b907d41d1420be4184ea05f87e   see if you can help me out. Thanks.

3 hours ago, apgupta said:

Hello Jayesh, the audio is Tibetian and NOT English. Can you do something about this?

hi,

I'm stuck at 92.2 % the torrent hash is d47808fba0dbe2b907d41d1420be4184ea05f87e   see if you can help me out. Thanks.

Let me see what i can do.

I wish I could help you with this torrent, but I don't know how to but I will be looking for this Physics Course until you get it.

Well Lets hope for the best Jayesh, nir . I have tried by best in the internet for years . Others volume is there on the net except this volume. It was available on Demonoid few years back but I missed. Then I requested many times to users  / uploader when there was no seeding . But no one responded ! . It is available on  US libraries for US students / faculty members etc.  You people can also send me a link at [email protected]  if possible . 

2 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Most (maybe even all) of those videos are also individually available here at faster download speeds. ;)

In my earlier post i had provided the same youtube playlist, but it is not in english language according to @apgupta

I removed the torrent from my rdp because its dead since there are no seeders.

• 7 months later...

Hello Jayesh , nir  and others ,

I'm trying for all the videos at one place by this name :

Paul Hewitt - Conceptual Physics Classes

Torrent Hash:8f3f353df68f6ee137d0790be2007871dbf4d9e6

The speed that I'm getting is very slow. Maybe you people can download it for me and seed . Thanks.

Archived