[Personal Giveaway] NordVPN share account till 2019

augustino tran

• Replies 37
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, rushdie said:

"Page removed!," says the pastebin page.  Reason? 

check again I just did working fine ?

but it doesn't work . it shows  you are not connected. we'll i need another VPN to help connect?image.thumb.png.a9b0d9c7eaaf5a264b924e2230204dd0.png how can i do then?

could you help me? i don't have an effective VPN at hand. can you offer an usable VPN?

If anyone is interested in using this via OpenVPN, you can follow the instructions in this article. I tested it on my system and it works.

@DonyMach1:

I can no longer connect through OpenVPN as well. Maybe Nord has security measures for an account using different IP addresses.

Edit: I can still login at the Nord website using the same credentials though :think:

18 minutes ago, Bizarre™ said:

@DonyMach1:

I can no longer connect through OpenVPN as well. Maybe Nord has security measures for an account using different IP addresses.

Edit: I can still login at the Nord website using the same credentials though :think:

The account can still login on their web page?

6 minutes ago, Bizarre™ said:

I guess I was right about Nord having security measures :tehe:

Right , in order to limit it i have post a personal giveway of nordvpn premium account ;)

not smart sharing accounts for nordvpn in public

this way you can't control the amount of users sharing the same account credentials so it becomes useless within a minute after posting

The AchieVer

only one of the account is working.

thanks @augustino tran

The AchieVer

i tried the first and the last account , it throws a message that the log in details are incorrect.

however , i was able to log in with the second account

@The AchieVer

I was able to use the accounts for a short time when I tried them. When I reconnected, I was no longer able to connect.

As it turns out, and as explained by Myna, there's a connection limit. Try logging out of the second account then back in.

If you are able to connect again, then you are lucky that the number of people using the account is less than 6.

The AchieVer

the problem is with first and the last account . if i am able to log in , then only the issue of connection limit would hold good.

however, the second account is good. 

augustino tran
7 hours ago, yujiaao2018 said:

but it doesn't work . it shows  you are not connected. we'll i need another VPN to help connect?image.thumb.png.a9b0d9c7eaaf5a264b924e2230204dd0.png how can i do then?

could you help me? i don't have an effective VPN at hand. can you offer an usable VPN?

Key is working great! In default setting, NordVPN is not automatic connect. When, just click Countries, it show 60 countries, click any country, when program is connect to the country (best server)

If you want NordVPN is automatic connect, in Setting tab, enable auto connect, done!

Archived