(PERSONAL) Giveaway 1x Adguard Premium ( Lifetime ) License

Vatos Locos

Due to some annoyances with this program , I will giveaway 1 lifetime giveaway for Adguard Premium , which can be installed on 2 pc's and 2 mobile devices.

the requirements to join this giveaway , are stricter than the zemana giveaway! this time ( because it is a more extensive license so hope that everyone will understand!! ) paticipants need to have atleast 100 constructive posts ( NOT ONLY AT THE GIVEAWAY SECTION!!!!!! ) but constuctive valuable posts , that due contribute to this forum and discussions... comment on this giveaway why you want , or really need the license and do not reply with the functions of the program , or what it can do , this is kicking in open doors ;) :P :) the giveaway starts today and I will select a winner via random.org. participants will have till sunday next week ( 26-08-2018 ) to join in. when the winner is announced , he or she will have 3 days after that to contact me via PM. GOOD LUCK TO ALL PARTICIPANTS!!! share some love and like this topic!! :) 

46445_1.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a lifetime license already so good luck to all that enter.

Thanks for the giveaway. I am using the trial version and so far i have loved the way adguard works. So would love to have a lifetime license for this software.

Count me in, I've heard good things about Adguard Premium .. Seems the gem is it works great on the android platform...

using free version on my phone.works really good.count me in.

Hello. I would like to participate in this giveaway, please.
Adguard is the best I've tried so far. I just can't use the internet without similar programs/extensions. It would be very awesome to have a lifetime key since I can't afford one.
Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, Vatos Locos said:

Due to some annoyances with this program , I will giveaway 1 lifetime giveaway for Adguard Premium , which can be installed on 2 pc's and 2 mobile devices. <snip>

Just curious — what annoyances did you encounter with AdGuard Premium? yXZVmpE.gif

leapinlizards

please count me in for the lifetime license giveaway.

adguard is the best for my pc.

i hope i qualify.

thx

please count me in for the lifetime license giveaway.

adguard is the best for pc and android filter manager. Tnx very much

Adguard - the world's most advanced ad blocker.
I would like the lifetime license. Thanks @Vatos Locos for the great giveaway!

Count me in brother, I've always loved Adguard Premium this is a must have app

Thanks for the chance to win a lifetime license  good luck to all entrants ? 

Been using the trial version(s) for a while, like this program very much. Love to win a lifetime license! ?

After many years I switched to Adguard from ad muncher, Please Count me in, I've heard good things about Adguard Premium .. Seems the gem is it works great on the android platform.

Thanks a lot for the giveaway. This is one of my favorite apps. It block ads and banners on the web and in applications and games. I need it also to protect kids while being online. Lifetime license that covers all my devices is a very good offer. 

Thanks @Vatos Locos for this special giveaway!
My only annoyance so far with Adguard Premium was not having a lifetime license!
So this is my big chance!
I have tested several other similar programs and this one is the best so far.
Best Regards.

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pls

Archived