YTD Video Downloader 5.9.9.1

anuraag

YTD Video Downloader allows you to download videos from YouTube, including HD and HQ videos, Facebook, Vevo, and dozens of other video sites and convert them to other video formats. The program is easy to use--just specify the URL for the video you want to download and click the Download button. The program also allows you to convert downloaded videos for iPod, iPhone, PSP, Cell Phone, Windows Media, XVid and MP3, or play video that you have previously downloaded or converted.

Thanks to vissha for the update.

Download

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@anuraagSearching for the latest version or previous/related posts would be much difficult due to the title. Please add "YTD" to title or make it "Youtube Video Downloader".

1 hour ago, vissha said:

@anuraagSearching for the latest version or previous/related posts would be much difficult due to the title. Please add "YTD" to title or make it "Youtube Video Downloader".

Changed to YTD Video Downloader

How do I prevent YTD from running minimized in the system tray after exiting the program, I get tired of closing the program twice?

The portable version does the same thing. I have to exit with a .bat. 

echo off
cls
taskkill /f /im ytd.exe

YTD Video Downloader Pro 5.9.9.1 (Repack & Portable)ELCHUPACABRA

Features repack YTD Video Downloader Pro:
1. Combine the installation of the program in one distribution or unpack the portable (PortableApps format) version
2. Does not require registration (patch pawel97)
3. Multi-lingual interface (including Russian / slightly updated and updated lrepacks.us/)
4. A small editing of the menu and dialogues of the program
5. Picks up the external settings.reg file (if located next to the installer)

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/8815733/ytd_video_downloader_5.9.9.1.zip.html

Archived