uTorrent 3.5.4 Build 44508

Matt

T3rM1nat0Rr3
1 hour ago, andy2004 said:

according to free-codecs.com they have the exact same file and called it a BETA.

Good grief!

Who gives a hoot what a 3rd party site decides to call it.

• Replies 31
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheEmpathicEar

Does anyone have a list of uTorrent settings that will ensure maximum Download/Upload speeds?

knowledge-Spammer
On 8/10/2018 at 12:20 AM, TheEmpathicEar said:

[I ran this on my Desktop PC - as above, but 32-bit]

MoveFile failed, code 183 (multiple times). I chose the Ad-Free option as admin. I had to choose the "Clean Folder" option and lost all my settings. I need instructions on how to add a torrent that is 99.9% downloaded, but unfinished? i.e. I need to add the torrent file back again and then "point it' to the unfinished data.

EDIT: Damn! I just realized that I used @knowledge "xTorrent.Toolbox.1.0" on both PCs [on previous versions of uTorrent]. Maybe this is not compatible with either of these repacks? I may have to uninstall and start over?

with toolbox not much can go wrong  but if u used edited or repacked ones then  toolbox maybe no work right  as the toolbox real is for not edited exes or things like that   so real  cant do no better then the toolbox :)

11 minutes ago, knowledge said:

with toolbox not much can go wrong  but if u used edited or repacked ones then  toolbox maybe no work right  as the toolbox real is for not edited exes or things like that   so real  cant do no better then the toolbox :)

The problem was in settings.dat and i could fix it in 3.5.4 Build 44520

knowledge-Spammer
30 minutes ago, TheBig said:

The problem was in settings.dat and i could fix it in 3.5.4 Build 44520

i still use 4449 i think is version i use as not updated yet but i hope toolbox still works ? i am sure will 

what was wrong with your settings.dat  ? maybe can help  if needed ?

Archived