( PERSONAL ) Giveaway 1x Zemana Anti Malware Premium License ( Lifetime )

Vatos Locos

Vatos Locos

Hello all.

Like the title of this topic says , I have to giveaway 1 Lifetime License for Zemana Anti Malware , because I have no need for this at the moment. to enter the draw , please comment in 3 or 4 lines why you really want or need the license. requirements are , that competitors need to have atleast 25 ( constructive posts! ) no thank you , or I enter the contest posts!!!! to give everyone a fair chance , the contest ends this sunday ( 12-08-2018 ) I will use random.org to select the winner , who needs to reply via PM to me within 3 days , fail to do so , the next in line will win. please share the love , and give this post a like! ;) 

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!! :D

Zemana Anti Malware.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lifetime is the magic word. Zemana anti malware is the best anti malware in the entire universe. Probably it's better than Superman. I want it. Thanks

TrasMontano

I most likely don't have 25 constructive posts but I have been faithful follower of this site since the time it was nsaneproductions, checking everday for new news and recomendations.

Plus, my 3 baby kids will grow to like you all (atleast I will try) ?

I am certainly interested in this Lifetime License.  I have been using the Anti-Logger Software by Zemana for years now and love it.  I admit that  don't have as much experience with the Anti-Malware software but I have used a trial in the past and it seems like a noteworthy program as well.  I don't ultimately know how it compares to other competitors like Malwarebytes or Emsisoft's Anti-Malware but a Lifetime License would most likely make it my go-to choice.  I would not be able to afford it otherwise so I guess thats the best reason I can come up with.  This looks to be nearly 4 lines worth, so hopefully thats enoug to quality.  Thanks for offering this personal giveaway @Vatos Locos :)

hamed131368

Thank you for this lottery
  An anti-malware is very good. I've used it before and it's really good. Both in terms of identification and speed of the system

Thanks @Vatos Locos for the personal giveaway. I'd like to be part of this lottery for a lifetime license :)

I've been using Malwarebytes Anti-malware Premium for a quite sometime now and would like to try another anti-malware software like Zemana, with a good reputation in terms of malware scanning, even if the computer is infected. I'd also like to know how reliable this software is including its premium features. And of course, I can't afford to pay a lifetime license just to test it in my computer, that's why I'm joining in this personal giveaway and to try my luck. 

Hello @Vatos Locos

I am very interested in obtaining a lifetime license for ZAM. Even if I am unsure how long my lifetime will be.

I have been using ZAM since its initial release. I even tried / possibly succeeded at creating a .paf portable of the registered version. Anyway, I had to stop using the program because I lost my computer and everything else, too. So I have only been using it since I received my new laptop about a month ago. I haven't renewed my license yet because I haven't been able to afford to. So winning a free license would definitely help me out.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Zemana AntiMalware is a very good protective software. It offers real time protection with fast and efficient malware detection and removal.  It prevents future infections. it helps detection and removal of rootkit and bootkit. 

The built-in adware removal tool offers good safety with browser hijacker removal. It detects and removes annoying browser add-on's, unwanted apps and toolbars

The program protects you against ransomware and zero day malware .

Zemana AntiMalware has friendly easy to use interface and will save your time with its powerful fast scan, 

On 8/9/2018 at 4:02 AM, KiM__ said:

Plz give me a try, Thanks @Vatos Locos

sorry you do not meet the requiry posts , so you will not be able to enter , also you answer does not meet the requirements.

Hello all. I said I would draw a winner tommorow , but unfortunately I have very little time for doing so. Instead I have a winner today , via random.org and that is........

@jamesDDI

congratz my friend! please sent me a PM and claim your license within 3 days from now!!

thanks fpr joining my little draw and stay tuned for another giveaway soon!!! :)  ;) 

random.org.jpg

the winner did claim his won license! can one of the mods please close this thread? thank you! :) 

• RadioActive locked this topic

Archived