Website Design Software

virge

Which program do you recommend to design a responsive website, one that looks good on all platforms? Prefer something with a good selection of templates to choose from.

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brain_death

It is hard to beat Dreamweaver for any kind of website design and for keeping up with the latest trends. There are also plenty of templates out there on the web...

On Linux I use Bluefish. It's also free for Windoze, though your choice of templates will be far more limited.

does anyone know of any software which has the new feature of push notifications? I am trying to install that feature in my website but since I don't do coding, I am trying to find a wysiwyg or a ready made script for that?

appreciate any feedback

thanks

14 hours ago, mjall said:

does anyone know of any software which has the new feature of push notifications? I am trying to install that feature in my website but since I don't do coding, I am trying to find a wysiwyg or a ready made script for that?

You could try this experimental script I guess, but I'd say you will need to get your hands dirty...

Adding Push Notifications to a Web App

o.O

10 hours ago, brain_death said:

You could try this experimental script I guess, but I'd say you will need to get your hands dirty...

Adding Push Notifications to a Web App

o.O

seems like I can try, it might work since there is a code, only issue if I can workout the server issue, let me read through this, seems like a great page link, many thanks 

1 minute ago, Kalju said:

@virge  The simplest way to edit or develop any website is simple text editor and Your knowledge base. These two are enough to do this work.

I'm looking to design a responsive website with feedback forms and a complex design, a text editor won't help. Much prefer a template I can work with and edit from there.

Archived