[Contest] VoodooShield Pro (2x Lifetime + 20x 2 Year Licenses)

Myna

• Replies 80
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Myna and Dan for the oportunity.
Congrats to  all members who participated in the VoodooShield Pro contest !

13 hours ago, Myna said:

Congratulation to all the winners :cheers:

@Axe  @Tiburcio - Lifetime license winners.

@IronY-Man @jdm_0 @HungUT @The AchieVer @earthfather @tarekma7 @trufpal @Radpop @starsfighter @Petrovic @hamed131368 @Vatos Locos @Mathew @kaloo1995 @Caravaggio @reactor @pc71520 @cosy @yashkhan @jamesDDI - 2 years license winners.

Thanks to @Myna and ...

:D damn :dance2: , looks like Random.org  has a hardon for me :win: :towel: & congrats to fellow winnas ! :w00t:

13 hours ago, Myna said:

Congratulation to all the winners :cheers:

@Axe  @Tiburcio - Lifetime license winners.

@IronY-Man @jdm_0 @HungUT @The AchieVer @earthfather @tarekma7 @trufpal @Radpop @starsfighter @Petrovic @hamed131368 @Vatos Locos @Mathew @kaloo1995 @Caravaggio @reactor @pc71520 @cosy @yashkhan @jamesDDI - 2 years license winners.

Thanks to @Myna and ...

:D damn :dance2: , looks like Random.org  has a hardon for me :win: :towel: & congrats to fellow winnas ! :w00t:

The AchieVer

Thanks @Myna for yet another lovely giveaway. Hope rest of them are on way.

Congrats to all the winners 

Here's a great news. Dan (VoodooShield developer) has decided to give away a 2 year license to all the participants of the VoodooShield  giveaway on our forum. :win:

So, all of you,  

@breachinbleach @manmohan0339 @dinosaur07 @front360 @Aksam420 @AR Engineer @Alex42 @boulawan @rajeesh @hakah @Raur @fighter @Future Soldier 

just drop me a pm with your email address within 72hrs. Hurry up.

Thanks again to Myna for all the effort, with all these gift provided on Nsane, I'm happy!
And still surprised that Dan (VoodooShield developer) gate us with licenses 2 year, thank you to him too.

:dance:

30 minutes ago, boulawan said:

And still surprised that Dan (VoodooShield developer) gave us with licenses 2 year, thank you to him too.

:dance:

I was surprised as well. More good things are scheduled to come our way in the near future ;) :D

59 minutes ago, boulawan said:

Still no news for Voodoo Shiel Pro preactivated 2 year on my mail, what happens?

:rolleyes:

Don't worry, we need only wait :cheers:

12 hours ago, boulawan said:

Still no news for Voodoo Shiel Pro preactivated 2 year on my mail, what happens?

:rolleyes:

Blame the fellow forum members who doesn't understand the responsibility of replying fast. Because of them everyone has to wait.

And I can't send the email addresses in batches. 

I've sent the email addresses to Dan (VoodooShield developer). Everyone who qualified and PMed me their email address will receive their account soon. 

Update: All the accounts are now active. If you never had a VoodooShield account or had a free one, use the email address that you provided me and the following password to access your account - VSTempPass7286

If you already had a Pro account then your subscription is extended. 

Enjoy :)

Thanks @Mynae and @Dan (VoodooShield developer), VoodooShield account activate for 2 years.I will be able to test it for a long time.

:cheers:

Capture.png

• DKT27 locked, unlocked and unpinned this topic

Archived