[Contest] VoodooShield Pro (2x Lifetime + 20x 2 Year Licenses)

Myna

• Replies 80
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vatos Locos

Thanks @myna for hosting this giveaway and ofcourse Dan the develloper! I did participate in beta devellopment for 1 or 2 years on a different security forum and I always found it a very interesting software which can block loads of malicous stuff and has a unique aproach dan is also a very kind and down to earth man , helful and always listens to feedback , wheter if its possitive or negative and is fully devoted and commited in develloping his product to perfection! I normally do not participate in these contests , but I would very much like to become a lifetime license winner , so I can use this gem again ;) good luck to all!!

earthfather

This is the only way to guard yourself against zero day viruses. You have to lock your computer so nothing runs except what you want to run . Thank you for this.

Well, a long ago I plan to test VoodooShield Pro for own use.
This opportunity has now appeared with this new contest.
Grate Mina and Dan for the opportunity to participate,
count on me in the draw!

khanyash
Thank you @Myna for the giveaway of VoodooShield that takes an innovative and smart approach to protect the system from malware.

VoodooShield uses innovative and layered approach to malware protection... snapshot / whitelist to lock your computer when a web app is running or USB drive is inserted, machine learning / Ai calculates and gives File Insight, and multi - engine blacklist scan to detect known malware. VoodooShield is compatible and complement the traditional antivirus or security solution.

VoodooShield is my favourite default-deny security software. Its unique and smart approach (VoodooShield calls it toggling Desktop Shield Gadget) makes it easy to use and effective against malware.

I would like to win the rare lifetime license of this unique / smart default-deny security by a cool developer.

Voodooshield looks like a good fit to my windows defender protected pc. I've watched reviews on YouTube and this software seems quite promising. Please count me in.

manmohan0339

I'd like to try this new type of security offered by voodooshield. I definitely want to try this because it is lightweight and active against almost all threats

Chrome just recommended to uninstall my AV because it disturbs Chrome. So, this giveaway is a fine possibility for me, though I've lost my dolls and big needles.

1. Thanks for the Giveaway!
VoodooShield Pro is a security software which provides 3 layers of protection including an application whitelisting lock, a machine learning/Ai decision engine and a multi-engine blacklist scan. It protects your system mainly using computer lock and whitelisting of files and it will block all new, non-whitelisted executable code including viruses and malware, while your computer is running a web app eg. browser, email, 
etc. VoodooShield Pro protects your computer from getting viruses and malware but does not remove them. It works very well in conjuction with all current security softwares.
With such good features of VoodooShield Pro License, I am anxious to win it and have a test on it.

2. https://twitter.com/VoodooShield liked and followed.
  https://www.facebook.com/nsanedowncom/ & https://twitter.com/nsanedowncom liked and followed.

3. Facebook sharing link :
  https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts/1905665662810166
   Twitter sharing link :
  https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/1025988097924726784

Future Soldier

I would like to try vodoo shield seems it is a new way of protecting my pc and gives me complete control over the processes

@Myna you are one reason my me and many old members are again active on forums , appreciate the work

Thanks for giveaway @Myna

I want to win a VoodooShield Pro license to improve PC security, the program has 57 antivirus scanners that automatically download locked files for analysis using the most popular anti-virus engines and displays a full report on the analysis results.

VoodooShield works great with most or all of the traditional antivirus program

https://twitter.com/Sasha42ua/status/1025753559403585537

Voodooshield is the best solution to protect against known and unknown malware as it  blocks anything which is not in the whitelist. It's tiny footprint also a is very attractive feature for me.

It also various modes of protection which a user can select according to his/her needs. 

Thanks a lot for the contest!!!!

On 8/7/2018 at 11:37 PM, Future Soldier said:

@Myna you are one reason my me and many old members are again active on forums , appreciate the work

Thanks for the nice words. Means a lot :):cheers:

Thanks a lot for the giveaway. VoodooShield offers a new method of protection against many new viruses and malware. It locks your computer and blocks all new, non-whitelisted executable code (including viruses and malware). It works perfectly fine alongside any Antivirus application. 

Thanks a lot for the giveaway @Myna

VoodooShield Pro is definitely one of the best antiexe on the market,  excellent companion for any AV and light and inteligent for a smooth safe and clever browsing or downloading activity. I joined the giveaway for my gf in order to make her a surprise if i win.

I like and followed VS on both twitter and fb.

Best of luck at all.

Wow, you're back with another great giveaway!

I only ever used VoodooShield free. It's a great additional security software. I paired it with Windows Defender and I loved this combo. Definitely would love to get a pro license to explore all the options/configs that only available on the pro version.

Thanks you @Myna for organizing this giveaway and VoodooShield developer for providing the licenses! :thumbsup:

I've not tried this software but I plan to test it in a few days. And as this is a giveaway, I might as well try my luck.

Thank you for the giveaway Myna. Good luck to everyone.

Winners Announcement:

VjvNMBz.png

Congratulation to all the winners :cheers:

@Axe  @Tiburcio - Lifetime license winners.

@IronY-Man @jdm_0 @HungUT @The AchieVer @earthfather @tarekma7 @trufpal @Radpop @starsfighter @Petrovic @hamed131368 @Vatos Locos @Mathew @kaloo1995 @Caravaggio @reactor @pc71520 @cosy @yashkhan @jamesDDI - 2 years license winners.

Please pm me your email address within 3 days or else the license will be offered to the person who is next in line. 

And to all the people that didn't win this giveaway - there's always a next time :)

1 hour ago, Myna said:

Winners Announcement:

VjvNMBz.png

Congratulation to all the winners :cheers:

@Axe  @Tiburcio - Lifetime license winners.

@IronY-Man @jdm_0 @HungUT @The AchieVer @earthfather @tarekma7 @trufpal @Radpop @starsfighter @Petrovic @hamed131368 @Vatos Locos @Mathew @kaloo1995 @Caravaggio @reactor @pc71520 @cosy @yashkhan @jamesDDI - 2 years license winners.

Please pm me your email address within 3 days or else the license will be offered to the person who is next in line. 

And to all the people that didn't win this giveaway - there's always a next time :)

? thanks

• DKT27 locked, unlocked and unpinned this topic

Archived