[Contest] VoodooShield Pro (2x Lifetime + 20x 2 Year Licenses)

Myna

iDOZ8zo.png

VoodooShield is a security application that works unlike most of the traditional Antivirus software available on the market right now. Instead of scanning your computer for known malware or using definition files to detect infections, VoodooShield instead locks your computer so that you are notified when an unknown process is started.  This blocks out any application from running on your computer without your permission if they're not already whitelisted by you. So, unless your permission there's no way for an application to run on your computer. 

After installation, VoodooShield will initially run in a training mode where it'll detect the legitimate applications that you normally run. After that it'll add them to a whitelist and allow them to run without asking for permission. After the training period, when VoodooShield's protection is actually turned on, it'll block any unknown process from running and ask if you wish to allow it to execute. 

So, why use VoodooShield and not any regular Antivirus application? 

Traditional blacklist antivirus software can no longer keep up with the 200,000+ new viruses and malware created daily, so VoodooShield locks your computer and blocks all new, non-whitelisted executable code (including viruses and malware), while your computer is running a web app (browser, email, etc.). Traditional antivirus is great, but your computer should be locked when it is at risk.

And what's the difference? 

VoodooShield uses a proprietary proactive whitelist snapshot approach to virus and malware protection. VoodooShield is a patented toggling Desktop Shield Gadget / Computer Lock that automatically toggles to ON and locks your computer when you start a web app. There is never a good reason to let new, non-whitelisted executable code run while a web app is running.

Since most viruses and malware attack through web browsers and email attachments, VoodooShield simply locks your computer when you are browsing the web or checking email. It also protects the user space when not at risk. When used properly, VoodooShield will effectively block all browser and email based viruses and malware. 

VoodooShield does not remove existing viruses though. For that you'll have to use a traditional Antivirus application. The good thing is, VoodooShield works perfectly fine alongside any Antivirus application. 

VoodooShield’s three layers of protection include an application whitelisting lock, a machine learning / Ai decision engine and a multi-engine blacklist scan. The application whitelisting lock automatically toggles to ON when the computer is at risk to lock your computer and keep you safe while browsing the web or checking email. While the machine learning/Ai and multi-engine blacklist scanners automatically scan new and unknown executable files to ensure that malware is not accidentally allowed by the end user.

There is only one thing to keep in mind when using VoodooShield... If VoodooShield blocks something that you would like to run, then allow it after it is automatically scanned. Otherwise, if VoodooShield blocks something out of the blue, then just ignore it and assume it was a virus or malware. VoodooShield will automatically upload the blocked files for blacklist analysis with 50+ of the top continuously updated blacklist antivirus providers.

VOODOOSHIELD IS NOW FREE FOR NON-COMMERCIAL HOME USE AND IS PRE-CONFIGURED WITH OPTIMAL SETTINGS WHICH WILL WORK GREAT FOR THE MAJORITY OF HOME USERS.

tcXFzlj.png

IF YOU ARE A COMMERCIAL OR ADVANCED COMPUTER USER OR WOULD LIKE THE ABILITY TO ADJUST AND TWEAK VOODOOSHIELD'S SETTINGS, VOODOOSHIELD PRO IS WHAT YOU NEED.

Homepage: https://voodooshield.com

Download: https://voodooshield.com/#download

VoodooShield User Guide: http://www.voodooshield.com/Download/VoodooShieldUserGuide.pdf

As you might have already figured out by the post title, I've a few VoodooShield Pro licenses that I'm here to give away. These licenses are officially sponsored by Mr. Dan, from VoodooShield, exclusively for the active members of NsaneForums. Thank you Mr. Dan and VoodooShield.

No. of licenses: 22
Type: 2x Lifetime Licenses + 20x 2 Year Licenses 

Rules of the giveaway:

1. Comment below on why you'd like to win a license.
  2. Like/Follow VoodooShield and Nsane on (Optional but recommended)

3. Share the giveaway with friends and family on social media.** (Optional but recommended)

4. Participants should have at least 10 good posts (hello, thanks, such 2-3 words posts, and giveaway participation do not count) to enter this contest.

5. Refrain from using multiple accounts to enter this giveaway. Or else strict actions will be taken.

**if someone joins NsaneForums and take part in this giveaway because of your recommendation/referral, you'll be given an extra entry. Make sure to let them know that they need you tag you as a referrer on their post. We'll go through those post very strictly. If it's found that anyone tried to cheat, both of them will be disqualified. First three person to successfully refer 7 people will get a direct license. First person will get a lifetime license and the other two will get a 2 year license each. 

All the entries (referrer and referred) should follow the rules of the forum and giveaway.

Only new accounts will be considered as referrals.

The contest will end on 12th August 2018. Winners will be chosen via random.org and are expected to claim the license by sending me a direct message within 3 days from the announcement of the winners or else the license will be given away to the next person in line. A participant can win only 1 license.

All the best :) 

• Replies 80
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for this giveaway! I would like to win Voodoo Sield because it is great alternative to antiviruses and antimalware software. I can decide what I agree and don't agree to make changes on my computer. I like this idea. https://twitter.com/1caravaggio111/status/1026083578134847488

@Myna

First of all I want to ask if I have good posts and how many.  

@smieszko is my refferal. 

6 minutes ago, Caravaggio said:

@Myna

First of all I want to ask if I have good posts and how many.  

Not enough. But I'm sure that if you keep visiting and taking part in the forum you'll cross that number pretty easily, before the end of the giveaway. Understand this... 10 good posts is just a number. What we want from you guys is active participation. 

7 minutes ago, jamesDDI said:

@Myna bro why there are not lifetime license on voodoo site?

I believe they discontinued the sale of lifetime licenses. 

1 hour ago, Myna said:

Yes, and for a long time already.

I need an application to security my computer, also my data. And VoodooShield is a good selection. Thank you for the giveaway.

Thank you for this amazing Give-Away!

As I have stayed away from Anti-Viruses, I find VoodooShield to be a useful Security Software.

Please, count me in for a License.

The AchieVer

Thanks @Myna for yet another giveaway.

kudos.?

it seems to be an interesting piece of development.

would really love to win one.

Thanks 

khanyash
4 hours ago, Myna said:

There was never a lifetime license of VoodooShield. Dev offered to few users for their support, etc. And sometimes provide for a giveaway. Dan is a generous, zealous and cool Dev.

@Myna bro i want to participate but better in this way. If i ll win a 1 year then give the license directly to next user in list. Count me only for lifetime ;)

40 minutes ago, yashkhan said:

There was never a lifetime license of VoodooShield. Dev offered to few users for their support, etc. And sometimes provide for a giveaway. Dan is a generous, zealous and cool Dev.

Alright... Idk why, for some reason I felt like I saw lifetime licenses for sale on their site in 2014/15. But when I checked back I could only find subscriptions on sale. Maybe I mixed it up with Appguard. Anyways, thanks a lot for stepping up and clarifying it for everyone. :cheers:

And yeah, throughout my conversation with Dan, he seemed quite approachable and a REALLY generous person. :)

33 minutes ago, jamesDDI said:

@Myna bro i want to participate but better in this way. If i ll win a 1 year then give the license directly to next user in list. Count me only for lifetime ;)

It's a 2 Year license. But yea I got your point. It's cool. ?

I've been using A/V software since I began using computers.  I've dealt with all the lag and false positives, etc.  I'd love to try this type of security software for a change, and maybe change my choices for the future.  Thanks in advance.

breachinbleach

I would love to win voodooshield because it is a very good software that is a all in one solution for security.Please count me in .Thanks

Again, I last last Eset on windows XP, but I'm up for an experiment if this works the way it is described..

Thank you, can I be there too please?

A nice day

• DKT27 locked, unlocked and unpinned this topic

Archived