Filing Complaint Against Amazon Associates

Rok

Well if you are in United States, it's not a problem as you can get your Amazon Associates payout via cheque or wired transfer. But, outside the U.S. you have to literally beg to get your payments I have writing for over 9 months to Amazon accounts department to release my Associates account payments, every time they just say a cheque has been mailed wait for a month or two. The fact, even after 9 months of waiting not even a single cheque has reached  me. 

But, they refused and said since two cheques were already issued by them now a third cheque would cost me $15. Since,  the cheques are send via general  mail I asked them what's the guarantee that your third cheque  on the general mail would reach me? Instead you kindly consider  any of the following option: because, your previously sent two cheques  did not reach me.

1. You issue and mail a cheque via courier (by deducting courier charges from my payout)
2. You may arrange the payout via your local Amazon entity.
3.  You may wire transfer payment. or send the payment to PayPal

4. You may issue a GIFT Card valid on local Amazon.

As usual they are adamant on issuing  a third cheque by deducting $15 and sending it via general mail.

Does any one here know, where can I reach them to get my due payments or file an complaint against them?

They have now closed my Amazon Associates account as well.

No wonder this is how Jeff Bezos is making lots of money.

• Replies 6
  • Views 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), but it probably wouldn't do much good.  And you could sue them in court, but it would probably cost you more than what they owe you.  Or you could file a small claims court case against them, but you have to be in the U.S. to do that and if they lost they would just....yep....mail you a check.  Other than that there is no remedy since they claim to have mailed you two checks and therefore the fact you did not receive them is not their fault.

Yeah! I know the fact is.....the payment needs to be forgotten. Because neither the said two cheques were ever mailed. By writing here I thought of some very remotest possibility that might be existing in somewhere in an extinct place.

37 minutes ago, Rok said:

Yeah! I know the fact is.....the payment needs to be forgotten. Because neither the said two cheques were ever mailed. By writing here I thought of some very remotest possibility that might be existing in somewhere in an extinct place.

You may try call customer service at

https://www.google.com/search?q=anazon+customer+phone&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

On 8/5/2018 at 6:12 PM, vitorio said:

3 hours ago, ben008 said:

Try contacting their support they probably reply 

This is what, I have been doing for the last 10 months and now they have deleted my account, it has become hard to contact them.

4 hours ago, Rok said:

This is what, I have been doing for the last 10 months and now they have deleted my account, it has become hard to contact them.

Write a letter to

Jeff Bezos

CEO

Amazon.com, Inc. Customer Service PO Box 81226 Seattle, WA 98108-1226

Archived