Dont install or upgrade to CCleaner 5.45

Katzenfreund

knowledge-Spammer
1 minute ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

Then better fix YOUR own registry & system!!

u no understand my pc and registry & system  is al fine its a problems with ccleaner not the users   this  i am 10000% sure on 

• Replies 85
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Israeli_Eagle
40 minutes ago, knowledge said:

u no understand my pc and registry & system  is al fine its a problems with ccleaner not the users   this  i am 10000% sure on 

Erm........ So you read all event logs and also did a deep registry check etc (which CCleaner would never do)??

Hint: Make sure that you have at least 10 GB free space on your SSD/HDD! Because... I saw in the screenshot that RAM is already only minimum, so the system might need often virtual memory. But that can never happen if there is not space for that! And that can create bad crashes etc...

knowledge-Spammer
5 minutes ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

Erm........ So you read all event logs and also did a deep registry check etc (which CCleaner would never do)??

my friend do u real think i not understand when a program i have used for years have a bug or 2

i  have 2 crash logs if u want to see its no problems for me   and the log is from when ccleaner tryed to remove its on desktop icon and its own files or dll

if ccleaner cant remove its own files y we think it can remove more then its own files  its a bug with the last 3 versions i think 

but again my pc  is all ok  for sure 100%  :)

Israeli_Eagle
9 minutes ago, knowledge said:

my friend do u real think i not understand when a program i have used for years have a bug or 2

i  have 2 crash logs if u want to see its no problems for me   and the log is from when ccleaner tryed to remove its on desktop icon and its own files or dll

if ccleaner cant remove its own files y we think it can remove more then its own files  its a bug with the last 3 versions i think 

but again my pc  is all ok  for sure 100%  :)

1. Read the hint above!!

2. And again... Look into event logs, for example Event Viewer -> Custom Views -> Administrative Events

3. Seeing the desktop after booting means totally nothing, because computers are not really like toasters. ;)

4. And again...... Do a DEEP registry scan (with any good program for that)!! Normal systems have no problems of icons or any DLLs to uninstall.

knowledge-Spammer

1. Read the hint above!!

2. And again... Look into event logs, for example Event Viewer -> Custom Views -> Administrative Events

3. Seeing the desktop after booting means totally nothing, because computers are not really like toasters. ;)

ill inbox u with DMP File and see what u have to say whenulooked at it

Israeli_Eagle
5 minutes ago, knowledge said:

ill inbox u with DMP File and see what u have to say whenulooked at it

And again... READ what I wrote exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

knowledge-Spammer

see inbox i send u now  i wait u comment back inbox  and see what u think then

Israeli_Eagle
1 minute ago, knowledge said:

see inbox i send u now  i wait u comment back inbox  and see what u think then

Yes, it's an event and the program crashed. But the question is WHY?? And you never see any other events per day? A normal healthy system only has 1-2 when booting, like DHCP or DNS Client not ready yet like such, but never anything else.

knowledge-Spammer

Yes, it's an event and the program crashed. But the question is WHY?? And you never see any other events per day? A normal healthy system only has 1-2 when booting, like DHCP or DNS Client not ready yet like such, but never anything else.

But the question is WHY  like i have said its a bug with ccleaner last 2 or 3 versions not my pc  pls my friend trust me on that  its not my pc ok  just with ccleaner i have problems with  as real i not use much cleaning programs as not needed for me as i use Shadow Defender :)

Israeli_Eagle
1 minute ago, knowledge said:

But the question is WHY  like i have said its a bug with ccleaner last 2 or 3 versions not my pc  pls my friend trust me on that  its not my pc ok  just with ccleaner i have problems with  as real i not use much cleaning programs as not needed for me as i use Shadow Defender :)

But 99.99% of the world has zero problems. So.........

Especially for you please do a DEEP registry scan please! And not forget the hint which I copy again.

Hint: Make sure that you have at least 10 GB free space on your SSD/HDD! Because... I saw in the screenshot that RAM is already only minimum, so the system might need often virtual memory. But that can never happen if there is not space for that! And that can create bad crashes etc...

knowledge-Spammer
2 minutes ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

But 99.99% of the world has zero problems. So.........

Especially for you please do a DEEP registry scan please! And not forget the hint which I copy again.

maybe i am the 1% hehehe  my luck for sure

but i have tested on pc with 43gb  and still no work and is clean pc aswell its ccleaner i no it is

Israeli_Eagle
1 hour ago, knowledge said:

maybe i am the 1% hehehe  my luck for sure

but i have tested on pc with 43gb  and still no work and is clean pc aswell its ccleaner i no it is

2nd hint: Try without KIS. B)

3rd hint: Try to check DLLs with SFC.

Ccleaner was a crap cleaner, and thanks to CCEnhancer it had some use for this. Ccleaner was so trusted that a trojan could hide inside it for weeks without any antivirus detected this malware.

Ccleaner was totally useless for registry fixing or even cleaning, it was a bedtime story for somebody.

Could case of invisible malware happen again?

RIP ☠️

Israeli_Eagle
1 hour ago, Radpop said:

Ccleaner was a crap cleaner, and thanks to CCEnhancer it had some use for this. Ccleaner was so trusted that a trojan could hide inside it for weeks without any antivirus detected this malware.

Ccleaner was totally useless for registry fixing or even cleaning, it was a bedtime story for somebody.

Could case of invisible malware happen again?

RIP ☠️

There is no trojan inside!!!!! So better not believe every fake alert. B)

And there was no terrorist attack at Sweden........

Israeli_Eagle
3 minutes ago, Stig said:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

Delete: "CCleaner Monitoring" string.

... and never exist at all if knowing how to use it. :)

9 minutes ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

... and never exist at all if knowing how to use it. :)

I had Active Monitoring disabled in CCleaner, but the registry string was still there in this latest version.

Israeli_Eagle
On 8/3/2018 at 1:55 AM, Cruzan said:

On 8/3/2018 at 1:58 AM, Stig said:

I had Active Monitoring disabled in CCleaner, but the registry string was still there in this latest version.

But not happened at all if using the right way. B)

Mine changed nothing in settings when I updated.

17 hours ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

Well....... How can I tell it nicely & polite... There are 3 options:

1. You pay the product or
  2. you pay at least with some data or
  3. you have some minimal computing knowledge. B)

There are more options:

4. Use older version (i do work like a charm!)

5. Use other free software...

Israeli_Eagle
1 minute ago, SiNAN said:

There are more options:

4. Use older version (i do work like a charm!)

5. Use other free software...

Agree and there are many ways! Only I myself prefer the option 3.

Katzenfreund

And possibly some good news:

CCleaner has promised a slew of changes to its software in response to user criticism of active monitoring processes which are almost impossible to disable.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/cc-cleaner-provokes-fury-over-active-monitoring/

So the next version may fix things, hopefully. But better wait for it and its analysis by the web. In the meantime, stick to the older version. If the new version is no better, find another cleaner. That's my no-brainer advice anyway.

14 hours ago, knowledge said:

but they still asking for money for a program that  not remove files from bin  and they want people to pay for that real 

I never had any problem deleting files from bin. Make sure uncheck Only delete file in Recycle bin older than 24 hours (Options - Advanced).

About CCleaner monitoring problems, I´m running CCleaner x64, Unchecked every options about Monitoring, I deleted CCleaner.exe and CCUpdate.exe files, start up registry entries,  CCleaner Update in the Task Scheduler.

From then until now, CCleaner did not started on the next system start , CCleaner.exe is not on Task manager background, CCleaner terminates when X icon is pressed but when _ icon is pressed CCleaner do not minimize, simply it disappears, CCleaner64 process is running so the only way to restore CCleaner window is running it again because you can´t see it minimized in windows taskbar.

Israeli_Eagle
19 minutes ago, Killogy said:

I never had any problem deleting files from bin. Make sure uncheck Only delete file in Recycle bin older than 24 hours (Options - Advanced).

About CCleaner monitoring problems, I´m running CCleaner x64, Unchecked every options about Monitoring, I deleted CCleaner.exe and CCUpdate.exe files, start up registry entries,  CCleaner Update in the Task Scheduler.

From then until now, CCleaner did not started on the next system start , CCleaner.exe is not on Task manager background, CCleaner terminates when X icon is pressed but when _ icon is pressed CCleaner do not minimize, simply it disappears, CCleaner64 process is running so the only way to restore CCleaner window is running it again because you can´t see it minimized in windows taskbar.

And again...

Clipboard01.jpg

And developers usually never work for free!! Would you?

Archived