WindowsAddict

ace_N_kelly
4 hours ago, WindowsAddict said:

Updated to v4.0

Changelog.

- Script update checking cmd removed because of av's detection

Thanks :) I'm happy with this update (v4.0) , my Bitdefender didn't like the v3.0

Looks like it's ok now :)

----------------------------------

Just to know...

The $OEM$ script of v3.0 is exactly the same as the one in v4.0 (md5 and sha-1) ,

is it normal given the changes made in the v4.0 script ??

• Replies 107
  • Views 168.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@hacker7 According to news sites/ court documents, research by lots of people on the scene. Also you state that microsoft is going after everyone and anyone, name one source where microsoft went after a user, also you do realize the number of “pirated” pcs is greater than the number of legitimate installs. Most of the methods used today are identical to legitimate methods of activations in their eyes also. 

@WindowsAddict

Some questions:

does the $OEM$ folder activate only Windows or Office too will be automatically activated after installation?

For Windows is it a digital license or a KMS activation?

WindowsAddict
6 hours ago, ace_N_kelly said:

just to know...

The $OEM$ script of v3.0 is exactly the same as the one in v4.0 (md5 and sha-1) ,

is it normal given the changes made in the v4.0 script ??

yes, its normal.

Script update check cmd was only included in main script, not in the $oem$ script. :)

WindowsAddict
4 hours ago, rerigam said:

@WindowsAddict

Some questions:

does the $OEM$ folder activate only Windows or Office too will be automatically activated after installation?

For Windows is it a digital license or a KMS activation?

Its $oem$ folder only kms activate windows and office, and activation will happen at first online contact.

WindowsAddict
7 hours ago, hacker7 said:

So in other words you are saying that it's better not to warn members about it? because their data will be collected one way or the other. :huh:

Yes.

If anyone is worried about ip logging then one should also make post like, Strictly use tor + vpn for all google browsing, block all the apps internet connection, don't use windows and use os like linux and tails,change your mac address, use a vpn + tor at router level and never ever use any internet connection without it. and be paranoid of using internet with your actual ip.because let me assure you, your ip will be exposed if you are not doing this.

but it looks like you or s1ave77 or anyone else didn't feel a need to post something like that ,

but you still felt a need to post comment about kms server ip logging.

that's actually just hypocrisy and ignorance.

@WindowsAddict

- 17 server list reduced to 6 best servers. (No need for long list, you'll definitely get one from these 6 servers)

I think the number of servers present earlier were good and reducing to only six is something else. The more the number, the better for user. But you can decide better.

WindowsAddict
6 minutes ago, aladdin said:

@WindowsAddict

I think the number of servers present earlier were good and reducing to only six is something else. The more the number, the better for user. But you can decide better.

17 server list would have been good if servers are unstable and unreliable but that's not the case.

The servers i've added have very good record of working properly without any issues, the digiboy server is working from long time and i'm personally using it for long time and i've never faced any issue of unreliability. other servers are also have same level of stability,  most servers in current list have active websites and community.

six most stable and reliable server in the list is enough, i've been keeping an eye on those servers workings and i promise users are not going to face any problem bcoz of lack of working servers.

besides that, if users internet is working fine and six servers cant activate then it simply means something else is wrong in system, and in that case 17 server list create an unnecessary loop of fail and try which can be safely avoided by reducing the number of servers.

WindowsAddict
1 hour ago, rerigam said:

@WindowsAddict

I create a ISO with Digita + KMS $OEM$ folder and installed in VM. Windows didn't activate.

Thanks for reporting,

but i've tested it before uploading here and it worked perfectly in my case.

Check if $OEM$ folder properly executed or not.

to see that , check this directory and see if script is present or not

C:\Windows\Online_KMS_Activation_Script

also check this directory and see if C:\Windows\Setup\Scripts folder present or not.

Check task scheduler  and see if kms task present or not.

let me know the results.

55 minutes ago, WindowsAddict said:

Thanks for reporting,

but i've tested it before uploading here and it worked perfectly in my case.

Check if $OEM$ folder properly executed or not.

to see that , check this directory and see if script is present or not

C:\Windows\Online_KMS_Activation_Script

also check this directory and see if C:\Windows\Setup\Scripts folder present or not.

Check task scheduler  and see if kms task present or not.

let me know the results.

Hi WindowsAddict

C:\Windows\Online_KMS_Activation_Script not present

C:\Windows\Setup\Scripts is present

kms task not present in task scheduler

Try to activate Windows with W10 Digital License Activation Script and worked like a charm.

Let me know if you need some more test/feedback

Created a new ISO with $OEM$ folder extracted from W10 Digital License Activation Script, installed in VM and Windows was activated

EDIT: i beg your pardon. it was my mistake. forget it

WindowsAddict
26 minutes ago, rerigam said:

Hi WindowsAddict

C:\Windows\Online_KMS_Activation_Script not present

C:\Windows\Setup\Scripts is present

kms task not present in task scheduler

Try to activate Windows with W10 Digital License Activation Script and worked like a charm.

Let me know if you need some more test/feedback

hmm, then it simply means setupcomplete.cmd didn't run.

Please post your iso directory screenshot in a way that it shows $OEM$ folder structure,  want to make sure if it is properly located.

try to install with your iso again if you are sure $oem$ folder is properly located in iso, and see if issue persists.

and btw

see if C:\Windows\Setup\Scripts  folder is empty or have scripts in it (in the result you showed previously)

4 minutes ago, WindowsAddict said:

hmm, then it simply means setupcomplete.cmd didn't run.

Please post your iso directory screenshot in a way that it shows $OEM$ folder structure,  want to make sure if it is properly located.

try to install with your iso again if you are sure $oem$ folder is properly located in iso, and see if issue persists.

and btw

see if C:\Windows\Setup\Scripts  folder is empty or have scripts in it.

My mistake was: i renamed setupcomplete. cmd to setupcomplete.cmd. txt to have a look inside it and forgot to rename back before creating the ISO.

Will try again and let you know.

Thanks for your effort and your help

WindowsAddict
3 minutes ago, rerigam said:

My mistake was: i renamed setupcomplete. cmd to setupcomplete.cmd. txt to have a look inside it and forgot to rename back before creating the ISO.

Will try again and let you know.

Thanks for your effort and your help

Ahh, i'm relieved now, :D

btw you can easily view any .cmd content with edit option in context menu in right click.

Everything was ok with Digital+KMS Preactivation.

Just one thing: after Office installation i had to manually run the OneTimeRun scheduled KMS task because it didn't run automatically. May be i had to wait some more time or some special event?

WindowsAddict
2 minutes ago, rerigam said:

Everything was ok with Digital+KMS Preactivation.

Just one thing: after Office installation i had to manually run the OneTimeRun scheduled KMS task because it didn't run automatically. May be i had to wait some more time or some special event?

That 'run once' task run when user connect to internet,

and it didn't run may be because you were already connected to a network.

anyway, that solution seemed best to me when i created that task, i'll try to find a better solution for it.

On 8/7/2018 at 3:22 PM, WindowsAddict said:

That 'run once' task run when user connect to internet,

and it didn't run may be because you were already connected to a network.

anyway, that solution seemed best to me when i created that task, i'll try to find a better solution for it.

guess ill wait for your better solution before adding to my project..
hope you get it all working good..

WindowsAddict

Update:

Online KMS Activation Script v5.0

Changelog:

- Now Codes are highly optimized and reduced the size to 67 KB from 192 KB. (Special thanks to rpo for the wonderful vbs script to generate another text based files without having to escape characters.)
 - Removed the Run as admin cmd in script because of possible av detection.Now script ask users to run manually as admin.
 - Renewal task is optimized for the better accuracy, and every renewal task run will generate logfile in C:\Windows\Online_KMS_Activation_Script also in that folder a info file will be created.
 - Fixed a issue in creating $oem$ folder on desktop if users have changed desktop location. (Thanks to rpo.)
 - Read Me is merged in the script.
 - KMS server list have been revised and top 4 servers are compatiable with any VPN. Now there is no problem for any vpn users.

Update:
Digital + KMS Preactivation Script v2.0

https://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/318518-online-kms-activation-script-v40/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-1358422

Changelog:

- KMS Run once task have been optimized for better accuracy in auto activation.
 - KMS Task will now generate a logfile in C:\Windows\Online_KMS_Activation_Script and
   Script will also create a info file in that folder.
 - Added the info in Read me that VL Office 2010 will not auto activate, users will have to run
   C:\Windows\Online_KMS_Activation_Script\Online_KMS_Activation_Script-Renewal.cmd manually to
   activate it.

WindowsAddict

Update:

Online KMS Activation Script v6.0

Digital + KMS Preactivation Script v3.0

Changelog:

- Files are now Password protected due to possible Browser and AV's Interference.

tried using Digital + KMS Preactivation Script v3.0  $oem$
digital activation worked once online.. but office stayed un-activated
so i tried the Online KMS Activation Script v6.0  with changed script as given
had made a shortcut in start menu programs to changed script

replace this in script to skip windows activation-  (thanks to abbodi1406 for the tip)

change

if %office% equ 1 (call :offchk15&exit /b) else (if %gvlk% equ 1 exit /b)

to

if %office% equ 1 (call :offchk15&exit /b) else (exit /b)

but when try activate office with kms it also activated windows with kms. and digital activation was written over

so project is failed at moment..

i might revert back to Online KMS Activation Script v2.0 as a shortcut
which worked ok.. just means the user will have to activate every 180 days
which aint too sad really..

WindowsAddict
8 hours ago, lil-fella said:

tried using Digital + KMS Preactivation Script v3.0  $oem$
digital activation worked once online.. but office stayed un-activated
so i tried the Online KMS Activation Script v6.0  with changed script as given
had made a shortcut in start menu programs to changed script

but when try activate office with kms it also activated windows with kms. and digital activation was written over

so project is failed at moment..

i might revert back to Online KMS Activation Script v2.0 as a shortcut
which worked ok.. just means the user will have to activate every 180 days
which aint too sad really..

Few things, In digital + kms preactivation, have you checked the log file which is located in C:\Windows\Online_KMS_Activation_Script

which office version were you using?

also base in 2.0 and 6.0 is the same, so your edit should have same effect, nevertheless base in this script is taken from abbodi1406 which has been tested multiple times by many members . it doesn't replace permanent license to kms. you might want to recheck the changes you made or give preactivation one more try.

I've tested these scripts many times in different scenarios, and all the tests went fine for me.

WindowsAddict
20 minutes ago, rushdie said:

What is the period given by this KMS script? Six months at the most?

All the KMS activators activation period is same, 180 days for most products (for few products it is 30 and 45 days) 

To make lifetime activation, you should choose option 'create renewal task' in this script.

• Jordan locked this topic

Archived