WindowsAddict

• Replies 107
  • Views 172.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the constant work on the permanent script and now this. This is just a suggestion but To make it easier for you have you thought on combining these into one script and the user selects which method they want ?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

WindowsAddict
5 minutes ago, UpGrade said:

Thanks for the constant work on the permanent script and now this. This is just a suggestion but To make it easier for you have you thought on combining these into one script and the user selects which method they want ?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

yeah, i can combine it, maybe i'll add this kms script in win 10 script. :)

nice.. ill take a look at the cmd etc...

personally i'd like a $oem$ all in one both combined
using digital license for windows 10

and taking out the windows activation in kms script leaving only office

so windows 10 gets a digital activation and office gets a kms activation..

WindowsAddict
1 minute ago, lil-fella said:

nice.. ill take a look at the cmd etc...

personally i'd like a $oem$ all in one both combined
using digital license for windows 10

and taking out the windows activation in kms script leaving only office

so windows 10 gets a digital activation and office gets a kms activation..

yeah, i already made that but later i found out that avast is detecting online kms scheduled task in the behavioral detection but main script is fine.. 

the whole idea of using online kms is to get clean activation. making background scheduled task to contact online makes av's angry, so i removed the renewal task.

besides i don't think that running this script every 6 months is a big deal.

if you want to include this in your iso's then make $oem$ directories so that this script appear at desktop when finished installing.. user's can easily activate it online later..

7 minutes ago, WindowsAddict said:

yeah, i already made that but later i found out that avast is detecting online kms scheduled task in the behavioral detection but main script is fine.. 

the whole idea of using online kms is to get clean activation. making background scheduled task to contact online makes av's angry, so i removed the renewal task.

besides i don't think that running this script every 6 months is a big deal.

if you want to include this in your iso's then make $oem$ directories so that this script appear at desktop when finished installing.. user's can easily activate it online later..

yes i can add directories so that a kms script appears at desktop or in start menu with office shortcuts ..
but need windows kms activation taken out and office kms left in only.. can you do a kms office only version ..

WindowsAddict
1 minute ago, lil-fella said:

yes i can add directories so that a kms script appears at desktop or in start menu with office shortcuts ..
but need windows activation taken out and office left in only.. can you do a kms office only version ..

replace this in script to skip windows activation-  (thanks to abbodi1406 for the tip)

change

if %office% equ 1 (call :offchk15&exit /b) else (if %gvlk% equ 1 exit /b)

to

if %office% equ 1 (call :offchk15&exit /b) else (exit /b)

WindowsAddict

Updated to v2.0

changelog

Corrected misplaced old script title.

Corrected The Numbers in Enter your choice option.

Also added the following info in OP.

Sources and Info:

The main script is taken from abbodi1406 Standalone script

Site: https://forums.mydigitallife.net
Sharecode: /threads/miscellaneous-kms-related-developments.52594/page-29#post-1450589

And you can view how Online KMS Activation Script is different from abbodi1406 script.

Site: https://www.diffchecker.com
Sharecode: /LurFHpJc

Edit- added full script difference.

6 hours ago, WindowsAddict said:

replace this in script to skip windows activation-  (thanks to abbodi1406 for the tip)

change

if %office% equ 1 (call :offchk15&exit /b) else (if %gvlk% equ 1 exit /b)

to

if %office% equ 1 (call :offchk15&exit /b) else (exit /b)

tested using version 2.0 in a windows 10 setup iso
both windows digital activation worked out good once online

and office kms activation worked out good once online and ran script

office-activated-small.jpg.5f1dd882179f47888db4cbdf9217a6bc.jpg

its a big thumbs up from me..

@WindowsAddict

Thanks for this. Highly appreciate it.

So it doesn't add exclusion in defender because it doesn't install renewal task in the first place like AutoKMS etc.? So how to reactivate after 6 months Win8.1?

WindowsAddict
17 hours ago, aladdin said:

@WindowsAddict

Thanks for this. Highly appreciate it.

So it doesn't add exclusion in defender because it doesn't install renewal task in the first place like AutoKMS etc.? So how to reactivate after 6 months Win8.1?

I've found a way to create renewal task without triggering av in the behavioral detection.,  will add the renewal task soon.

5 hours ago, WindowsAddict said:

I've found a way to create renewal task without triggering av in the behavioral detection.,  will add the renewal task soon.

You guys are unbelievable! ?

When to release it?

@WindowsAddict

Checking Internet Connection...
Internet is Connected.
Searching KMS Servers...
KMS Server Selected - kms.digiboy.ir

Installing Key for: Windows(R), Professional edition
Activating: Windows(R), Professional edition
Product Activation Successful
Remaining Period: 180 days (259200 minutes)

Activating: Office 16, Office16ProPlusVL_KMS_Client edition

No Installed Office 2010 Product Detected...

Clearing SPP KMS Cache...

Press any key to continue...

Tried to activate both Win10 Pro and Office 2016 (vl) and the result can be seen above. Activation will expire on 28-Jan-19 and before this point of time reaches MS will give windows feature update (fall creators update) after few months (may be in October) so what will happen to activation status when windows is entirely re-configured to an entirely new base similar to format as it keeps old installation files which can later be cleaned-up using disk cleanup?

@WindowsAddict

The key used to activate has -1 MAK count and most of them (like Enterprise, N, Home, Home-China, Education etc.) have also -1 MAK count which will probably soon get blocked. What if those keys get blocked and thereafter someone tries to activate product using the script? Will the product still get successfully activated after the added keys get blocked?

48 minutes ago, aladdin said:

@WindowsAddict

They key used to activate has -1 MAK count and most of them (like Enterprise, N, Home, Home-China, Education etc.) have also -1 MAK count which will probably soon get blocked. What if those keys get blocked and thereafter someone tries to activate product using the script? Will the product still get successfully activated after the added keys get blocked?

No. They are generic KMS keys:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/get-started/kmsclientkeys

WindowsAddict
2 hours ago, aladdin said:

@WindowsAddict

Tried to activate both Win10 Pro and Office 2016 (vl) and the result can be seen above. Activation will expire on 28-Jan-19 and before this point of time reaches MS will give windows feature update (fall creators update) after few months (may be in October) so what will happen to activation status when windows is entirely re-configured to an entirely new base similar to format as it keeps old installation files which can later be cleaned-up using disk cleanup?

Although i can't confirm it but the way windows install feature upgrade, it wouldn't touch the kms activation status.

1 hour ago, aladdin said:

3 hours ago, aladdin said:

@WindowsAddict

Checking Internet Connection...
Internet is Connected.
Searching KMS Servers...
KMS Server Selected - kms.digiboy.ir

Installing Key for: Windows(R), Professional edition
Activating: Windows(R), Professional edition

Activating: Office 16, Office16ProPlusVL_KMS_Client edition

No Installed Office 2010 Product Detected...

Clearing SPP KMS Cache...

Press any key to continue...

After a feature update KMS activation is lost and you must reactivate. However if your system is activated with a HWID, Windows activation is kept.

40 minutes ago, rpo said:

After a feature update KMS activation is lost and you must reactivate. However if your system is activated with a HWID, Windows activation is kept.

HWID means digital activation or something else?

WindowsAddict
5 minutes ago, aladdin said:

So it means script won't work as soon as keys inside it get blocked? Then? Will author release next version of script with working keys inside it?

Don't worry,These keys will never get blocked. these keys are different from the keys which get blocked.

1 minute ago, aladdin said:

HWID means digital activation or something else?

Yes, hardware ID means digital license.

1 hour ago, WindowsAddict said:

Although i can't confirm it but the way windows install feature upgrade, it wouldn't touch the kms activation status.

Please don't forget to add option for auto renewal task that whether the user wants to install it or not. Sometimes we just want six months activation. :)

And will it remain working after feature upgrade, the auto renewal task?

WindowsAddict
7 minutes ago, aladdin said:

Please don't forget to add option for auto renewal task that whether the user wants to install it or not. Sometimes we just want six months activation. :)

And will it remain working after feature upgrade, the auto renewal task?

Renewal task will work after the feature upgrade.

I'll post renewal task tomorrow :)

6 hours ago, WindowsAddict said:

Renewal task will work after the feature upgrade.

I'll post renewal task tomorrow :)

I can help out if you want

WindowsAddict
59 minutes ago, AR_Alex said:

I can help out if you want

Thanks, I'll contact you if i need help,  :) 

• Jordan locked this topic

Archived