Forum up and down

jamesDDI

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dushyantsinh Chavda

I also noticed today, sometimes forum page can't open and sometimes working.

Refresh page is sometimes working, sometimes 1-2 hour's period need for it. Late respond time. :(

I think, server side problem.

• Administrator

It's server side issues and it's being worked upon by Matt here.

It was down for me all day yesterday. When I Googled to see if it was down for everyone it said it was down only for me!! lol But I guessed that there really was an internal problem and thankfully the site is up for me today....happy days are here again!!!!???

11 hours ago, funkyy said:

It was down for me all day yesterday. When I Googled to see if it was down for everyone it said it was down only for me!! lol But I guessed that there really was an internal problem and thankfully the site is up for me today....happy days are here again!!!!???

Hi,

Had same issue here

I made cmd line IPconfig  /flushdns , and I have site  & forum access (forums very slowly, but it's better than no access? )

On 7/22/2018 at 5:21 PM, jamesDDI said:

Forum is under ddos attack in these last days?

even i think that.. some russi forum attack.... happening from last year.

tday site to slow

some time forum is down for me and mostly super slow. any click takes like 5 to 7 s to load or longer nsane.down is usually fast  but resently both slow while forum is super slow. still

when on it is better than no access at all.

• Administrator

@Snuffy1942The staff aware of that, and the good news are everything almost fixed. We will never have any more downtime unless it must be update the forums system or some maintenance on the server.

Congratulations Matt, you must be running out of midnight oil

I hope others appreciate what you have done and continue to do, instead of moaning from the sidelines, not to mention certain others who attack the site

Archived