Question about 'Current Issues at Nsane'

Dushyantsinh Chavda

Dushyantsinh Chavda

I have read in 'Current Issue at Nsane' poll and click on first question's second option 'NO Racism is ok.'

After 10 seconds I read second time, all question of polling. I am amazed.?

I think 'NO racism is ok' not written 'No, racism is ok'!

So, I click on 'NO Racism is ok.' means only that members' racism is not as punishable for banned but it have some penalty (any type, like he/she/?  hate some race (in some posts) so he say sorry for this, in public not admin level. Also he write a post in which he write 'I love ...' opposition of 'I hate ...' ) otherwise he/she/? banned.

To all nsaners, I have noticed that when I vote for 'NO Racism is ok.' it means 'NO RACISM is ok.' Not banned applied in just one / two seconds / hours. He/she/? have a 2 or 3 chance  [may be card system - blue, yellow, red, give in publicly not at admin / private level] for give him forgive.

Racism is never never acceptable but its result is not a hanged /death [Banned]. 

This is clarification about a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry big mistake by me.

I am amazed second time, now. There is no identity of voters. Why ? Poll officer have any fright?

Please, name the voters so anyone take decision about other good / bad nature of other nsaners (voters).

• Replies 15
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jayesh30202
14 minutes ago, Dushyantsinh Chavda said:

Racism is never never acceptable but its result is not a hanged /death [Banned]. 

This is clarification about a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry big mistake by me.

I am amazed second time, now. There is no identity of voters. Why ? Poll officer have any fright?

Please, name the voters so anyone take decision about other good / bad nature of other nsaners (voters).

The mystery of the voters might never get revealed here. It is only visible to the staff. As far as "making a racist attack" against anyone is concerned, let me tell you one thing what many members here have felt in the past few weeks. If you donate something in the forum, you get a right to "make a racist attack against anyone" and nothing will happen much to you. Also your post will get a lockdown soon because the staff does not want to discuss such things anyway.

Dushyantsinh Chavda
12 minutes ago, jayesh30202 said:

The mystery of the voters might never get revealed here. It is only visible to the staff. As far as "making a racist attack" against anyone is concerned, let me tell you one thing what many members here have felt in the past few weeks. If you donate something in the forum, you get a right to "make a racist attack against anyone" and nothing will happen much to you. Also your post will get a lockdown soon because the staff does not want to discuss such things anyway.

Then what means of polling? Who give vote for what, who decide it? Another poll for penal of election? Another poll for panel of 'penal of election'.

And I think, there are only poll and poll, no identities of voters.

Ya, this is great for nsaneforums.? ??

jayesh30202
1 minute ago, Dushyantsinh Chavda said:

Then what means of polling? Who give vote for what, who decide it? Another poll for penal of election? Another poll for panel of 'penal of election'.

And I think, there are only poll and poll, no identities of voters.

Ya, this is great for nsaneforums.? ??

Brother welcome to nsane.

12 minutes ago, jayesh30202 said:

staff does not want to discuss such things anyway

So let's respect their wishes.  For a change.  Let's see then what happens.

If we question other's decision, they'll question ours.

If we think we are right.  Why'd they not think they are right?

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Live and let live!   :flowers:

[And, yes, this topic will be closed again. Let sleeping dogs lie. Why keep on beating the path when the snake is gone? ?  Sorry, Dushyant.]

jayesh30202
2 minutes ago, tao said:

So let's respect their wishes.  For a change.  Let's see then what happens.

If we question other's decision, they'll question ours.

If we think we are right.  Why'd they not think they are right?

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Live and let live!   :flowers:

[And, yes, this topic will be closed again. Let sleeping dogs lie. Why keep on beating the path when the snake is gone? ?  Sorry, Dushyant.]

They aren't gonna get an unban so basically nothing is gonna happen. Didn't you read the last reply in the poll??

6 minutes ago, Dushyantsinh Chavda said:

what means of polling?

What meaning of polling (where it really matters) in democracies?

5 minutes ago, jayesh30202 said:

no identities of voters

That's a must of a good poll?

6 minutes ago, jayesh30202 said:

Brother welcome to nsane

Brother, welcome to the world.

One is always free to leave Nsaneforums.

As long as one stays in a guest house, let one respect the owners and operators of the house.

Sorry, Dushyant.

3 minutes ago, jayesh30202 said:

Didn't you read the last reply in the poll??

Yes. I did. And I liked it.

He is the founder. I am only a member.

Without him, this house we are in will not exist.

Any house cannot allow 'bickering' to go on and on and on...

Sorry, Jayesh!

5 minutes ago, tao said:

As long as one stays in a guest house, let one respect the owners and operators of the house.

respect works both ways; if one (staff) loses respect towards the other (members) (or vice-versa) there's no respect only distrust and anger

6 minutes ago, Skunk1966 said:

respect works both ways

I don't know how to define love, trust, respect...

I respect your views and posts.

Sorry, I don't see a bad decision as a lack of respect.

And we have very clearly shown our rightful anger.

Repeating and repeating and repeating seem a waste of time and effort.

Sorry Skunk.

3 minutes ago, tao said:

I don't know how to define love, trust, respect...

I respect your views and posts.

Sorry, I don't see a bad decision as a lack of respect.

And we have very clearly shown our rightful anger.

Repeating and repeating and repeating seems a waste of time and effort.

Sorry Skunk.

I don't see it as a waste of time and effort but as a signal that we don't accept it anymore

Sorry tao

Dear Mr. Franklin!

Do accept our apologies for adapting your awesome quote, to our nSane situation — RIP.

9p0Cs8R.png

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!”  ~  Benjamin Franklin

Dushyantsinh Chavda
1 hour ago, tao said:

What meaning of polling (where it really matters) in democracies?

That's a must of a good poll?

Brother, welcome to the world.

One is always free to leave Nsaneforums.

Sorry, Dushyant.

<As long as one stays in a guest house, let one respect the owners and operators of the house.>

I like it. I have don't intend to hurt any one. But I have little knowledge to make better this forum which I said in a rude language, it is my mistake. I think, I have leave nsane's internal environment and visit only for my interest --> software. No comment/s on any other posts.

?

• Administrator

As for polls, to show the votes and who voted depends on the topic author. If the topic author wants to show who voted then those votes are visible, if the topic author not selected to show then it does not show, simple as that.

As for the whole issue, while I understand there is a lot of questions and uncertainty between the members, such issues are not to be discussed in the forums like this.

As for racism is concerned. In past, some members - including myself have been racially abused - in my case no one knows about it except the staff. Rest assured, the abusive members have been dealt with strongly. So to answer the question, there is no place for outright racism on nsane.forums, especially against other members. What action required, however, to be taken depends on the staff and consideration of things.

Honestly, a lot of members deserve to also be given a chance, including the ones who think they were wrongly acted against. But when those members create another account and abuse and harass the staff. Then we do not have any options left with us.

Anyway, as I said, such issues are not to be discussed in the forums. If you guys have any problems, then contact the admins - I know I take time to reply but patience goes a long way. I cannot insist enough on contacting the admins or staff whenever required. Some members think answering a staff action with abuses or retaliation will help them, whereas what we look for is good behavior and respect for Guidelines here.

Topic closed.

• DKT27 locked this topic
7 hours ago, jayesh30202 said:

As far as "making a racist attack" against anyone is concerned, let me tell you one thing what many members here have felt in the past few weeks. If you donate something in the forum, you get a right to "make a racist attack against anyone" and nothing will happen much to you. 

@jayesh30202 PM me with this evidence and it would be dealt with.

Archived