[Android] Zen VPN Pro

Dean213

Opera Snapshot_2018-07-11_013529_play.google.com.png

Zen VPN Pro

Secure yourself with one of the best free vpn for Android. Zen VPN is also considered to be as truly fast vpn with one of the safest and strongest connections. Just one tap and you will be using your Android smartphone securely, totally safe from any danger and harmful actions. See why Zen VPN has been praised as the best free vpn for android. The appvpn connection it enables is just like a real, normal connection you already may have with your operator!

BEST VPN SERVICE IS JUST ONE CLICK AWAY
VPN apps and connections should not be free. They should always be truly simple, fast and secure. This is why we think Zen VPN is one of the best vpn for Android. Is dead-simple, just one tap and you are secure and free to view anything on the internet.

THE FASTEST VPN SERVICE
We have one of the industry’s best servers and that is why we are confident to say that Zen VPN is one of the fastest vpn service currently available to download on Google Play. Is light, extremely simple, but that are not his only pros, its astounding speed is what will amaze you.

ZEN VPN FEATURES
- connect to different country and server 
- one tap connection
- ultra-secure
- easy to use
- gives you the ability to connect from US IP
- light and battery friendly
- one of the fastest vpns till date

PROMO

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately this promo did not last long.  I posted it as soon as I became aware of it.

Airstream_Bill

I Lucked out and got it early this morning..

Archived