Neo TV Pro 2 (watch TV channels on Pc, Mac, android devices, Phone....)

mehdibleu

hello everyone,

today, i am giving you a great application which allows to watch tv on android devices (tv, phone and other android devices), it's called Neo Tv Pro 2, i didn't know this app until one day i find it by chance on the net and i am happy to share it with you guys here but with only members who contributed in this forum either for their help or their advices all over these years.

This application needs a code to be able to work, i spent a lot of time searching for this code as it is very hard to find, i had contacted some members here and on other forums to request this code but without success until i finally find it.

here are some foreign bouquets that are available on this application :

Movistar (spanish bouquet)

Sky De (german bouquet)

Sky IT (italian bouquet)

Sky UK (british bouquet)

Canalsat (french bouquet)

RTS (Swiss bouquet)

American bouquet

Turkish bouquet

Hindi bouquet and many others.

Here are some channels that Movistar contains (Antenna 3 SP, Cuatro SP, La sexta, M Deportes 2 HD, Canal+ Action, Canal+ Comedia.............)

Some channels from Sky De (Sky Sport 1 HD, Sky Sport 2 HD, Eurosport1,2 HD, sky Cinema HD DE.......)

Some channels from from Sky IT (Rai1,2,3,4 , Rai Sport 1, Canal 5, La 7...........)

Some channels from Canalsat (Ciné+ Frisson, Ciné+ Emotion, Canal+ Cinema, Bein Sport1,2 and3..........)

Some Channels from RTS bouquet (RTS 1, RTS 2, RTSI 1, RTSI 2,  SRF 1, SRF 2)

Some channels from american bouquet (Showtime, ABC, FX, NBC.............)

You need to know that not all channels are working but a lot of them do and you may encounter some cuts while watching some channels. If it happens, i can't do anything to solve this as i don't own the servers.

From what i saw while switching between different channels, it seems that cuts happen while watching american channels, sorry about that but again i can't do anything to solve that issue.

Note (VERY IMPORTANT) :

I have to warn you, DO NOT SHARE that code with other people as the server could be quickly overwhelmed which will lead to black screens and thus you won't be able to watch anything so once again do not share that code with anyone.

you can download the application from here (it's the first one on the list)

I reserve also the right to choose which member deserves to receive the code according to the view that i have of that member.

Members will have to contact me by PM to receive the code.

The code is available for only 4 months, after that you will need to get a new code to be able to continue to use this application.

• Replies 64
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

many thanks the the pm back Mehdibleu 

working great so far.. using it on bluestacks on pc..

113 days it said it would be active for..

46 minutes ago, lil-fella said:

many thanks the the pm back Mehdibleu 

working great so far.. using it on bluestacks on pc..

113 days it said it would be active for..

i didn't know bluestacks, i installed it and it works great.

For those who never heard of that application, it's a great android emulator which allows people to use android applications either on mac or pc.

i found a trick on a french website to be able to watch the channels of the NeoTv app on your PC or MAC without the need to install any third-party tool.

all you have to do is to enter this url : http://neotv.siptv-list.com/siptv.m3u?code=

then enter the code and you will have m3u file that will be generated few secondes later and all you have to is to run that m3u file with VLC to be able to whatch the channels on your computer, isn't that great ? :)

chlorophyll

hii @mehdibleu can i have that code for me please.Thanks in advance.

@mehdibleu Glad that u got the code. I couldn't find it until u posted. Also, I'm happy that you are sharing with nsaners.
FYI: This is NOT a request for the code.

Archived