Neo TV Pro 2 (watch TV channels on Pc, Mac, android devices, Phone....)

mehdibleu

If you can not watch the channels when the server is overwhelmed, you can use "safir iptv" application as a backup solution which also enables to get tv channels and a lot of other foreigh bouquets, you will have to enter a code to be able to watch these channels as is the case for NeoTv. VOD is also available on this application.
I've tested the application and it works very well with good image quality.

There is only one slighty sour note, sometimes you will have to wait few seconds before watching a channel because of ads that appear when running different channels, it can be considered as annoying for some members but you need to know that these ads are necessary as they contribute to the financing of the servers.

you can download the app from here
Code : 8888888888

• Replies 64
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mehdibleu, finished testing, not working for me, buddy. In the beginning, it did let me watch a few channels but just stopped after 2 or 3 minutes. But, later, I would just be presented with a dark screen. I updated the app thinking that an update was necessary. But,  even now, I can't watch anything.  Maybe,  it's due to super saturation of servers like you have said? 

I tried safir iptv as well, but as soon as input the given code, it said that some ad blocking thing is running and so,  it'd exit. I could not run this on my android. 

1 hour ago, rushdie said:

@mehdibleu, finished testing, not working for me, buddy. In the beginning, it did let me watch a few channels but just stopped after 2 or 3 minutes. But, later, I would just be presented with a dark screen. I updated the app thinking that an update was necessary. But,even now, I can't watch anything.  Maybe,  it's due to super saturation of servers like you have said? 

yes it becomes more and more difficult to watch the channels of the application because of the very high number of people connected to the server at the same time which makes the server saturated very quickly.

I made the mistake of distributing the code unreasonably and so everyone tries to connect at the same time and thus it becomes impossible to watch the channels.

if i get the new code, i will share it only to a very limited nimber of members here so that everyone can benefit from the channels of the app as long as possible all along operation period.

59 minutes ago, rushdie said:

I tried safir iptv as well, but as soon as input the given code, it said that some ad blocking thing is running and so,  it'd exit. I could not run this on my android. 

it is working well for me.

i remember i had the same error message few days ago and it was because of some installed ads blocking tool (i think it was adaway) so i removed it and the problem was solved.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2018 at 3:14 PM, mehdibleu said:

If you can not watch the channels when the server is overwhelmed, you can use "safir iptv" application as a backup solution which also enables to get tv channels and a lot of other foreigh bouquets, you will have to enter a code to be able to watch these channels as is the case for NeoTv. VOD is also available on this application.
I've tested the application and it works very well with good image quality.

There is only one slighty sour note, sometimes you will have to wait few seconds before watching a channel because of ads that appear when running different channels, it can be considered as annoying for some members but you need to know that these ads are necessary as they contribute to the financing of the servers.

you can download the app from here
Code : 8888888888

new update => here

you have to uninstall the old apk and install the new one so that you can watch the channels.

This new update allows to watch the channels without entering any code.

Enjoy :)

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, boulawan said:

New update 

OCTOBER 13, 2018 => here
must necessarily uninstall the older update and install the new so you can view channels.
Works without code.

credit@mehdibleu!

:rolleyes:

Can you upload on zippy please?

Archived