Neo TV Pro 2 (watch TV channels on Pc, Mac, android devices, Phone....)

mehdibleu

• Replies 64
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok @mehdibleu tested and works like a charm.
Emulators I like only Nox and MEmU, how you say to not use the code more than one time my choice is MEmU (microvit 5.1.1) for the apk file
Test the m3u file  in VLC (vetinari 3.0.3) and PotPlayer (portable v 1.7.13622) and  both all ok

Thanks very much for these offer.

memu -> menu initial
memu_TV_3.png
memu -> time offer
memu_TV_4.png
memu -> portugal
memu_TV_6.png
VLC samara -> arabian
MEMU_TV_7.png
potplayer naruto -> japan
memu_TV_11.png

Im curious, could i give it a try?   

chlorophyll

Thanks a lottt @mehdibleu?

Got 92 days license. And the app is awesome. Great streaming quality ?

12 minutes ago, matrixso said:

DOES NOT WORK TODAY

yes i know, you won't be able to watch the channels at certain times of the day because of large number of people connecting to the server at the same time which leads to server saturation and when it happens you have no other choice but to wait to be able to watch the channels again.

you can really be surprised by the behavior of some members here.
They get the code for free and then suddenly disappear without leaving comment when I told them to do so by simply confirming that the application works with the code.
I want to say to these members that they will be denied the new code when the former's operating period is over. They better not come to claim the new code, I will not give it to them, just to be clear.

@ mehdibleu, you're right, some people come to the forum Nsane not to mention them and enjoy the kindness of no one like you at this forum and without recognition at least thank you or put a comment to confirm the good functioning? .Is it human nature?

Archived