WindowsAddict

Microsoft Activation Scripts - (Fork, Open Source & clean from AV's detection)

milansavio

Hi @WindowsAddict, I have tried installing clean windows 10 enterprise N & enterprise SN on 3 computers and can not activate these 2 versions, seems to have problems with your scripts. Thank you for your interest!

Alberto_C

I agree with milansavio for the issue regarding Enterprise N and EnterpriseS N.
For all other types of Windows the activation works very well.

ace_N_kelly

Same issue today with Win10 pro x64 (on vmware) (same as my 1st post)

Windows told me that the key is bloqued (look blacklisted).

I read all the readme file , tried the script right after a fresh install (retail and VL edition)...

Don't know what's wrong with the x86/x64 pro edition 1803...

Last week when I tested it , all was good...but not this week :(

teodz1984

Maybe MicroShaft is catching up on all the ilegal entitlements and is closing the hole...

Remember with windows 10 you are always connected to them.. So they can always reverse an entitlement :)

Edited by teodz1984

SB7

Mmmmh  Milansavio..  I used HWIDGEN mk3... ( perhaps try that to see if there really is any difference between this and that.)

Just activated 2 x  2016 LTSB's ( VM's) and 2 x 2016 LTSB N VM's no issues.

This morning I activated my primary PC .. 2016 LTSB  again there were no issues.

Installed default key and activated ..

Just installed and activated 1803 ENT on a fresh HDD .. again no issues

Edited by SB7

WindowsAddict
7 hours ago, milansavio said:

Hi @WindowsAddict, I have tried installing clean windows 10 enterprise N & enterprise SN on 3 computers and can not activate these 2 versions, seems to have problems with your scripts. Thank you for your interest!

thanks for the report. i'll fix it today. :)

2 hours ago, ace_N_kelly said:

Same issue today with Win10 pro x64 (on vmware) (same as my 1st post)

Windows told me that the key is bloqued (look blacklisted).

I read all the readme file , tried the script right after a fresh install (retail and VL edition)...

Don't know what's wrong with the x86/x64 pro edition 1803...

Last week when I tested it , all was good...but not this week :(

Error that key is blocked may appear due to various reason and it shows this error in almost all failed activation. for example if update is blocked then it'll also throw the same error. In your case it may be related to ms server downtime. btw have you tried changing the editions and then activate as i suggested?

milansavio
6 hours ago, WindowsAddict said:

Error that key is blocked may appear due to various reason and it shows this error in almost all failed activation. for example if update is blocked then it'll also throw the same error. In your case it may be related to ms server downtime. btw have you tried changing the editions and then activate as i suggested?

@WindowsAddict As you all know, I have tried activating on 3 different computers, all other windows10 versions such as Home (& Home N), Pro (& N), Enterprise, Enterprise S ... all work, The script does not work with Enterprise N & Enterprise SN.
As far as I know, it seems that the default keys of these two versions may have been blocked!

7 hours ago, SB7 said:

Mmmmh  Milansavio..  I used HWIDGEN mk3... ( perhaps try that to see if there really is any difference between this and that.)

Just activated 2 x  2016 LTSB's ( VM's) and 2 x 2016 LTSB N VM's no issues.

This morning I activated my primary PC .. 2016 LTSB  again there were no issues.

Installed default key and activated ..

Just installed and activated 1803 ENT on a fresh HDD .. again no issues

Previously, I also used HWIDGEN_mk3 and W10_Digital_License_Generation_C#, both of which work fine, but some people prefer to use the CMD Script.

Edited by milansavio

Actarusse

Remember Tips : Always turn On wlidsvc Service ( Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant ) BEFORE TRYING ACTIVATION ; TURN OFF AFTER ?

Edited by Actarusse

ace_N_kelly
8 hours ago, WindowsAddict said:

thanks for the report. i'll fix it today. :)

Yes , I've tried change the editions with Entreprise key...It show me another error (similar one)...

On a  fresh install , you surely know that Windows Update is working...It found a few ones ans start download them so I think it's not the problem.

All the default services are enable too !

I enjoy your script cause it's clean of virus/malware

(not like hwidgen.mk3 or all those kmstools "false-positive")

Thanks for the reply ??

Alberto_C

Hi!

I tested version 3 on two virtual machines (Virtualbox).
Windows 10 Enterprise N
Windows 10 LTSBS N 2016

Both activations are successful.
A big thank you to WindowsAddict for its great work!

ace_N_kelly
6 hours ago, Actarusse said:

ace_N_Kelly from Ygg ? ?

Yes :P

But I don't upload stuff on a public tracker...

I upload elsewhere and Rayman put it on ygg ?

uffbros

Version # is no longer displayed at the top of the script...Not a big deal..Just an observation.

mehdi.n

Hi i can backup from license with  (Advanced Tokens Manager ) ?

Edited by mehdi.n

milansavio
17 minutes ago, mehdi.n said:

Hi i can backup from license with  (Advanced Tokens Manager ) ?

With windows 10 since version 1511 the license backup is not required, the license will be backed up as a digital license, your device hardware id will be stored on the Microsoft server.

lilhoe

You are a god among men!  ¿(❂‿❂)ﮌ

pedroj666

It works great on my virtual machine, activating the 10 pro student and on a pc the home edition!

I ask one thing, is there something similar for the office? I am not asking for kms of 180 days or scripts, but permanent activation.

guest_999
8 minutes ago, pedroj666 said:

It works great on my virtual machine, activating the 10 pro student and on a pc the home edition!

I ask one thing, is there something similar for the office? I am not asking for kms of 180 days or scripts, but permanent activation.

Nothing similar for office now or even in future as Office activation has no DL concept.

WindowsAddict
26 minutes ago, pedroj666 said:

what exactly you dont like about kms, is it 180 days limit or the many av warnings that comes with kms.

lil-fella

what i don't like about kms emulators for office is most AV don't like them.. and its a pain having to exclude them all the time..

if there was a clean version bit like your digital activation method.. life would be better..

have you ever thought about trying to clean up KMS_VL_ALL bit like you did with the files for digital activation

then could maybe try and fuse together both digital activation + KMS_VL_ALL in a $OEM$

digital activation for windows 10 and KMS_VL_ALL for MS Office..

Edited by lil-fella

pedroj666
59 minutes ago, WindowsAddict said:

what exactly you dont like about kms, is it 180 days limit or the many av warnings that comes with kms.

29 minutes ago, lil-fella said:

what i don't like about kms emulators for office is most AV don't like them.. and its a pain having to exclude them all the time..

if there was a clean version bit like your digital activation method.. life would be better..
have you ever thought about trying to clean up KMS_VL_ALL bit like you did with the files for digital activation

The user "lil-fella" practically answered your question! It is precisely the motives presented by "lil-fella" that I do not use kms. My antivirus always erases the kms scripts making it stop working.
I prefer to use the telephone activation/chat method, and then save the activation files instead of using kms and get the security of the pc compromised.

I just asked if you knew another similar type because currently only the VIPs of this forum have access to windows and office topics where you can ask for a key and then complete the activation through the id.