New Members Read more... ×
WindowsAddict

Microsoft Activation Script - (Fork, Open Source & clean from AV's detection)

morgan-12l1
27 minutes ago, alexxf said:

This key is for Turn off KMS Client Online AVS Validation:

Enabling this setting prevents this computer from sending data to Microsoft regarding its activation state.

Thanks for the answer, you more accurately called the technology.
Yes, I understand. But he seems to check its presence, but does not create it. I used the script, but my key was not created. And I would like to create.

By the way, thanks to your answer, I found an article on the site:
Turn off KMS Client Online AVS Validation GP - key NoAcquireGT

P.S. Or if I understood correctly, this is the name of the group policy template for creating the key NoGenTicket?

Edited by morgan-12l1

WindowsAddict
5 hours ago, morgan-12l1 said:

In windows 7 it did not start, even with administrator rights. Until I deleted the line from 38 to 43. After deleting the lines, the file started. I suppose there may be complexity due to the VBS script.

Thanks for the report,

In next version i'll switch to powershell for admin rights elevation or will manually ask to run as admin.

5 hours ago, morgan-12l1 said:

I suppose, judging by lines 1168 - 1172, is the presence of a key in the NoGenTicket registry being checked - who is responsible for sending information about the KMS used? It seems that checking this key is valid only for Win 8.
I think it is worth adding a check for all the rulers, and if there is no key to create.
There were thoughts to add a menu item to the menu (lines 527 to 558) - add the NoGenTicket key.

And just to keep the KMS cache address on the system. so that the system can automatically reactivate

4 hours ago, morgan-12l1 said:

Yes, I understand. But he seems to check its presence, but does not create it. I used the script, but my key was not created. And I would like to create.

That NoGenTicket key is not applicable to win 7, script applies it to win 8.1 and later OS's.

so i guess there is no need to change anything regarding this.

---------

Script doesn't clear the used KMS Server from the system,

System will automatically renew the activation if server is online.

(The main purpose of renewal task in the script is to make sure the working kms server is registered)

Edited by WindowsAddict

morgan-12l1
1 hour ago, WindowsAddict said:

In next version i'll switch to powershell for admin rights elevation or will manually ask to run as admin.

Thanks for the answer. Always happy to help the project, your very good.
Perhaps it will help you when I did not run the file with lines 38-43 - you could run it directly from the command line specifying the full path to the file. And directly through the CMD file is not
Now your script is written in bat? in places, for example, where ping seems to be used by powershell?

Perhaps it will help you, the method of checking the administrator in powershell:

$principal = new-object System.Security.Principal.WindowsPrincipal([System.Security.Principal.WindowsIdentity]::GetCurrent())
$principal.IsInRole([System.Security.Principal.WindowsBuiltInRole]::Administrator)

1 hour ago, WindowsAddict said:

Script doesn't clear the used KMS Server from the system,

Then why this piece of code on line 754: cKMS?
If the cache is cleared, the KMS address is lost in the system.

P.S Maybe we can talk in private messages ( e.g. E-mail), then where can I write or you to me. Or I can write here. There are thoughts and questions about the script.

Edited by morgan-12l1

WindowsAddict
9 hours ago, morgan-12l1 said:

Thanks for the answer. Always happy to help the project, your very good.
Perhaps it will help you when I did not run the file with lines 38-43 - you could run it directly from the command line specifying the full path to the file. And directly through the CMD file is not
Now your script is written in bat? in places, for example, where ping seems to be used by powershell?

Perhaps it will help you, the method of checking the administrator in powershell:

$principal = new-object System.Security.Principal.WindowsPrincipal([System.Security.Principal.WindowsIdentity]::GetCurrent())
$principal.IsInRole([System.Security.Principal.WindowsBuiltInRole]::Administrator)

Thanks, will test what is the better alternative.

9 hours ago, morgan-12l1 said:

Then why this piece of code on line 754: cKMS?

If the cache is cleared, the KMS address is lost in the system.

P.S Maybe we can talk in private messages ( e.g. E-mail), then where can I write or you to me. Or I can write here. There are thoughts and questions about the script.

: cKMS codes are used when user apply the option 'Complete Uninstall' in the script.

PM sent :)

Edited by WindowsAddict

LiamZ

Hi, thanks a lot for your script.
At the end of the script there are two groups of Windows keys: Retail/OEM and GVLK.
My question is this: GVLK is for KMS activation and Retail/OEM is for HWID activation?
thanks.

WindowsAddict
5 hours ago, LiamZ said:

Hi, thanks a lot for your script.
At the end of the script there are two groups of Windows keys: Retail/OEM and GVLK.
My question is this: GVLK is for KMS activation and Retail/OEM is for HWID activation?
thanks.

That :GVLK list is for KMS38 and yes :Retail/OEM_Key list is for HWID.

For KMS, you can find GVLK list from line number 1563 to 1754.

LiamZ

OK, thanks a lot!!!

K-E-N-W-A-Y

Hi, thank you for your fantastic work. generated key is blocked by MS. I got an error for clean installed win 10 pro product. I ended up with KMS38 Activation + Online KMS Activation. Any solution for permanent activation.

key: https://pastebin.com

share code: /vuUmqE8v

Edited by K-E-N-W-A-Y
remove key from post

WindowsAddict
On 1/11/2019 at 11:13 PM, K-E-N-W-A-Y said:

Hi, thank you for your fantastic work. generated key is blocked by MS. I got an error for clean installed win 10 pro product. I ended up with KMS38 Activation + Online KMS Activation. Any solution for permanent activation.

key: https://pastebin.com

share code: /vuUmqE8v

Check the following possible reasons of HWID Activation failure, 

Spoiler

- For Successful Instant Activation,The Windows Update Service and Internet Must be Enabled.      
    If you are running it anyway then system will auto-activate later when you enable the           
    Windows update service and Internet.                                                            

- Use of VPN, and privacy, anti spy tools, privacy-based hosts and firewalls rules                
    may cause (due to blocking of some MS servers) problems in successful Activation.               

- You may see an Error about 'Blocked key' or other errors in activation process.                 
    Note that reasons behind these errors are either above mentioned reasons or corrupt             
    system files or rarely MS server problem.                                                       
    'Blocked key' error appears because system couldn't contact MS servers for activation,          
    This script activation process actually doesn't use any Blocked Keys.                           

GFX

Activation of Windows 10 Pro Workstation Build 1809 64-bit doesn't work using B option (digital activation of Windows 10) followed by A.

I used MAS_0.6_CRC32_656492C8.cmd.

This is the complete screen:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Windows 10 ProfessionalWorkstation 'Digital License' Activation
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extracting files to temp...
Files extracted successfully.

Installed product key DXG7C-N36C4-C4HTG-X4T3X-2YV77 successfully.

Adding registry entries..
The operation completed successfully.

Running gatherosstate.exe to create GenuineTicket.xml..

Installing GenuineTicket.xml..
Done.
Converted license Microsoft.Windows.161.X21-43626_8wekyb3d8bbwe and stored at C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\ClipSvc\Install\Migration\17b05770-35ac-43ce-a293-9728dae0f3b2.xml.
Successfully converted 1 licenses from genuine authorization tickets on disk.
Done.

Removing registry entries and temporary extracted files...

Activating Windows(R), ProfessionalWorkstation edition (eb6d346f-1c60-4643-b960-40ec31596c45) ...
Error: 0xC004C003 The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked

Press any key to continue . . .

Edited by GFX

WindowsAddict
1 hour ago, GFX said:

Activation of Windows 10 Pro Workstation Build 1809 64-bit doesn't work using B option (digital activation of Windows 10) followed by A.

Tested in same config, it worked fine here.

Try troubleshoot guide in [A] Read Me. May be it can help. 

cosy

Is the small file password protected?

Winrar asks for Password.

Thank you

GFX
55 minutes ago, WindowsAddict said:

Tested in same config, it worked fine here.

Try troubleshoot guide in [A] Read Me. May be it can help. 

Update service was disabled. It works now. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, cosy said:

Is the small file password protected?

Winrar asks for Password.

Thank you

Use 2019 as password

Edited by GFX

K-E-N-W-A-Y
On 1/13/2019 at 7:55 AM, WindowsAddict said:

Check the following possible reasons of HWID Activation failure, 

Reveal hidden contents

- For Successful Instant Activation,The Windows Update Service and Internet Must be Enabled.      
    If you are running it anyway then system will auto-activate later when you enable the           
    Windows update service and Internet.                                                            

- Use of VPN, and privacy, anti spy tools, privacy-based hosts and firewalls rules                
    may cause (due to blocking of some MS servers) problems in successful Activation.               

- You may see an Error about 'Blocked key' or other errors in activation process.                 
    Note that reasons behind these errors are either above mentioned reasons or corrupt             
    system files or rarely MS server problem.                                                       
    'Blocked key' error appears because system couldn't contact MS servers for activation,          
    This script activation process actually doesn't use any Blocked Keys.                           

problem is from update services. now activation works perfectly. TFS good stuff! ✌

DLord
20 hours ago, GFX said:

This is the complete screen:

Windows 10 ProfessionalWorkstation 'Digital License' Activation

Extracting files to temp...
Files extracted successfully.

Installed product key DXG7C-N36C4-C4HTG-X4T3X-2YV77 successfully.

Adding registry entries..

Running gatherosstate.exe to create GenuineTicket.xml..

Installing GenuineTicket.xml..
Done.
Converted license Microsoft.Windows.161.X21-43626_8wekyb3d8bbwe and stored at C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\ClipSvc\Install\Migration\17b05770-35ac-43ce-a293-9728dae0f3b2.xml.
Successfully converted 1 licenses from genuine authorization tickets on disk.
Done.

Removing registry entries and temporary extracted files...

Activating Windows(R), ProfessionalWorkstation edition (eb6d346f-1c60-4643-b960-40ec31596c45) ...
Error: 0xC004C003 The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked

Press any key to continue . . .

Same problem here.  I have checked and double checked and everything is in place but still no luck! (went through troubleshoot guide many times)

clean install 1803 Pro X64

Edited by DLord

WindowsAddict
2 hours ago, DLord said:

Same problem here.  I have checked and double checked and everything is in place but still no luck! (went through troubleshoot guide many times)

After that guide, I don't have anything concrete to suggest to go further.sorry.

but try to change edition in the script option, and after that in windows settings page, click check for updates, and while checking is running, run the script to activate. i guess by doing this it may fix some component related to activation, but i'm not sure.

but just to clarify, in my various tests on clean install, script always worked for me.

GFX
2 hours ago, DLord said:

I just checked in a clean virtual machine made with VMware Workstation 15.

Windows 10 Pro for Workstation Build 1809 64-bit was activated with MAS_0.6_CRC32_656492C8.cmd, using B option (digital Windows 10 activation) followed by A. So, it's something that you have on that ISO file, which possible disabled Windows update or something. Try again with a genuine ISO file from Microsoft.

Edited by GFX

DLord

Thanks guys but still no luck.  Pretty much tried everything suggested and possible, except new ISO.  I checked the my system with SFC and DISM and everything is up and running, no corruption or errors.

For now I'm gonna stick to the online KMS activation.

rerigam
4 minutes ago, DLord said:

Thanks guys but still no luck.  Pretty much tried everything suggested and possible, except new ISO.  I checked the my system with SFC and DISM and everything is up and running, no corruption or errors.

For now I'm gonna stick to the online KMS activation.

Take a look at this thread: 

DLord
18 hours ago, rerigam said:

Take a look at this thread: 

Thanks but I did not find anything related to my problem with the activation script.  I would rather find a solution for the problem at hand, rather than using another method/tool for activation. 😉

rerigam
1 hour ago, DLord said:

rather than using another method/tool for activation. 😉

It is not another method/tool for activation, it is the method 

WindowsAddict

@DLord 

Download a genuine Windows 10 ISO if you don't have it.

Verify if its genuine or not with this tool.

Clean install windows, don't change any settings, connect to internet, run the script, and system will get the digital license.

Done.

DLord
19 hours ago, WindowsAddict said:

@DLord 

Download a genuine Windows 10 ISO if you don't have it.

Verify if its genuine or not with this tool.

Clean install windows, don't change any settings, connect to internet, run the script, and system will get the digital license.

Done.

Well, I did exactly that, got genuine 1809 Iso and nope, no luck!

But I finally managed to make it work by setting my time zone to Central US and my location to US and using VPN to mask my connection to be from US!

So here is my 2 cents for other users: If you are running into problem like me, maybe it is because you are connecting from a country that MS activation servers refuse your connection.

It turns out my problem was more political than technical!  :banned:

WindowsAddict
1 hour ago, DLord said:

Well, I did exactly that, got genuine 1809 Iso and nope, no luck!

But I finally managed to make it work by setting my time zone to Central US and my location to US and using VPN to mask my connection to be from US!

So here is my 2 cents for other users: If you are running into problem like me, maybe it is because you are connecting from a country that MS activation servers refuse your connection.

It turns out my problem was more political than technical!  :banned:

Thank you for this important info.  

I guess it must be a result of conflict between Iran and the USA.

I wonder if the blocking is done by Iran or the MS or both ways,

If what you said is true then it also means that no windows and office users are getting the genuine licences, this is big.

Edit - 

Since you have got the license, 

clean install windows again and see if system automatically will get the license or not.

i guess that ms servers refused your activation probably because system didn't have license before, but since you've got one, they may give the license again.

if you don't get the licence again then,

I would request you to open a thread on MS site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us  and see what is the MS response on this matter. (tell them it was activated from 7 pro to 10 pro upgrade)

thanks again. 

Edited by WindowsAddict