Mozilla Thunderbird 52.9.0

Matt

• Administrator

Thunderbird is Mozilla's next generation e-mail client. Thunderbird makes emailing safer, faster, and easier than ever before with the industry's best implementations of features such as intelligent spam filters, a built-in spell checker, extension support, and much more. Thunderbird gives you a faster, safer, and more productive email experience. We designed Thunderbird to prevent viruses and to stop junk mail so you can get back to reading your mail. Read on to find out more about the reasons why you should use Thunderbird as your mail client and RSS reader.

Thanks to ADN for the update.

Download

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
17 minutes ago, zinoswink said:

Homepage download and changelog reference 52.8.0.

Only the changelog. and I fixed it. If you use report button would be easier for us to know what to fix. 

Portable Mozilla Thunderbird 52.9.0 Multilingual Online

By PortableAppZ

Portable Thunderbird MultiVersion Multilingual Online (0.4 MB)

Site : http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecode /file/f2hdb5hgojt6djd/Thunderbird_Portable_MultiVersion_Multilingual_Online.exe

Select language and enter Version Number: 52.9.0

Extract and run ThunderbirdPortable.
Multilingual Online will download setup in selected language (Afrikaans, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, German, Greek, English, SpanishInternational, Spanish, Basque, Finnish, French, Irish, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Dutch, NorwegianNynorsk, Polish, PortugueseBR, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Ukrainian, SimpChinese) and extract files.

Multi-Users: change Profile by editing ThunderbirdPortable.ini with User=NameOfNewUser
Associated to Firefox Portable if FirefoxPortable and ThunderbirdPortable folders are in the same folder. A link clicked in a mail will be opened in Firefox Portable (don't work on Windows 8 and above).

Settings of installed Thunderbird should be preserved.

12 hours ago, Matt said:

Only the changelog. and I fixed it. If you use report button would be easier for us to know what to fix. 

I'll use the report button if I see a similar situation in the future.

When I posted yesterday, the Homepage download pointed to v52.8.0.

The website has since linked to v52.9.0.

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, zinoswink said:

I'll use the report button if I see a similar situation in the future.

When I posted yesterday, the Homepage download pointed to v52.8.0.

The website has since linked to v52.9.0.

Most of the front pages links are fixed, so we don't have to change it because it is directly related to the newest version. If you have waited a few minutes more you would have gotten the newest version because some guys here getting the updates before the company itself.

Since this version was withdrawn officially, can we delete this thread as a precaution to the many users of NSANE?

So when you do the search we are pointed on the REAL latest version (earlier)

Archived