Office 2019 RTM (Activation Via Phone - KMS)

coua
Matt
Message added by Matt

Please it's important to Share-Code here. If you need assistance with this function please ask a staff member for help thank you.

The Share-Code function is back Please read

On 10/13/2018 at 11:02 AM, WindowsAddict said:

How to Install Office 2019 C2R iso/img Directly as Vl and activate without conversion to VL.

Hi brother :)

I'm afraid we can't do it 

I just tested on windows 10 x86 

I downloaded Office RTM retail official and extract it, put OTP into and run it

Select ProPlus2019Volume and it reports error like picture below

https://imgur.com/aNkov3j

https://imgur.com/QnedtS6

https://imgur.com/qq8wpi2

but with ProPlus2019Retail option program installation complete good

https://imgur.com/OjqUHD8

Maybe where I am wrong ? or how do you that ? :think::)

Regards

• Replies 394
  • Views 146.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/11/2018 at 8:50 PM, WindowsAddict said:

Office 2019 can be activated manually, just select perpetualvl channel during custom install with ODT and make configuration file or the easy way OTP or ratiborus office tool.

later activate manually with online server or use automated .cmd script (no av's detection) (see in my sig)

Im also facing same errors... I chose ProPlus2019Volume  on Platform x64 with normal channel ... plz help as Im struck as I hv already uninstalled my activated office 2016 pro plus .....

Capture.JPG

WindowsAddict

@Coua and @anupam_luv

sorry buddy, i posted the unverified info, apologies.

Actually what happened is that i tested the online downloaded office package instead of img, and that installed successfully as vl,

my understanding was that, package downloaded office and img file both have same type of files inside (c2r) and it contain all the package and using desired product id, any package can be installed.

now while it is true, i got confused if odt can actually install vl or not from img/iso (online downloaded office package it works) because on this page Microsoft list that vl products are valid product ids, and can be installed, (but its not specified that iso/img can't be used with it, only online works)

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/deployoffice/office2019/deploy

on further testing i found that ODT checks for v32/64 cab files for vl or retail and actively block the vl installation,

now vl is there, we just can't install it with ODT,

anyway there is a another approach of installing office and that is OfficeClickToRun.exe method, explained by abbodi here https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/how-to-support-chat-office-c2r-download-install-activation.62571/page-100#post-1411326

with this method there are no blocks, and you can install anything directly from iso/img.

OfficeClickToRun.exe method installation was adopted by Krakatoa here named  WOTOK v2018.10.07.02 https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/how-to-support-chat-office-c2r-download-install-activation.62571/page-103#post-1414279

and i just finished installing img file directly as vl this is the log.

(extract iso/img and put wotok_mdl.cmd beside setup .exe, and in script id select F2E724C1-748F-4B47-8FB8-8E0D210E9208  Production::LTSC)

Install Office Offline

Version
[   1   ] 16.0.10730.20102
Choice: 1
Version: 16.0.10730.20102

Bit
[   1   ] 64
[   2   ] 32
Choice: 2
Bit: 32

Lang
[   1   ] en-us
[   2   ] en-us
Lang: en-us

ID:
EA4A4090-DE26-49D7-93C1-91BFF9E53FC3  Dogfood::DevMain
F3260CF1-A92C-4C75-B02E-D64C0A86A968  Dogfood::CC
B61285DD-D9F7-41F2-9757-8F61CBA4E9C8  Microsoft::DevMain
5462EEE5-1E97-495B-9370-853CD873BB07  Microsoft::CC
1D2D2EA6-1680-4C56-AC58-A441C8C24FF9  Microsoft::LTSC
5440FD1F-7ECB-4221-8110-145EFAA6372F  Insiders::DevMain
64256AFE-F5D9-4F86-8936-8840A6A4F5BE  Insiders::CC
492350F6-3A01-4F97-B9C0-C7C6DDF67D60  Production::CC
F2E724C1-748F-4B47-8FB8-8E0D210E9208  Production::LTSC
Example: 492350F6-3A01-4F97-B9C0-C7C6DDF67D60
Default (Enter): 492350F6-3A01-4F97-B9C0-C7C6DDF67D60
Choice: F2E724C1-748F-4B47-8FB8-8E0D210E9208
ID: F2E724C1-748F-4B47-8FB8-8E0D210E9208

Product
ProPlus2019Retail
ProjectPro2019Retail
VisioPro2019Retail
ProPlus2019Volume
ProjectPro2019Volume
VisioPro2019Volume
Example: ProPlus2019Volume
Default (Enter): ProPlus2019Volume
Choice:
ProPlus2019Volume

excludedapps
access^,excel^,groove^,lync^,onedrive^,onenote^,outlook^,powerpoint^,publisher^,word^,visio^,project
Example: access^,publisher^,groove^,lync^,onenote^,onedrive
Default (Enter):
Choice: access^,groove^,lync^,onedrive^,onenote^,outlook^,publisher^,visio^,project
excludedapps:  ProPlus2019Volume.excludedapps=access,groove,lync,onedrive,onenote,outlook,publisher,visio,project

Install Office F2E724C1-748F-4B47-8FB8-8E0D210E9208 16.0.10730.20102 32bit en-us
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClickToRun\OfficeClickToRun.exe" cdnbaseurl=http://officecdn.microsoft.com/pr/F2E724C1-748F-4B47-8FB8-8E0D210E9208 baseurl="C:\Users\Windows 10\Downloads\proplus2019retail" version=16.0.10730.20102 platform=x86 productstoadd=ProPlus2019Volume_en-us_x-none deliverymechanism=F2E724C1-748F-4B47-8FB8-8E0D210E9208 ProPlus2019Volume.excludedapps=access,groove,lync,onedrive,onenote,outlook,publisher,visio,project

MainMenu (Enter) or Install (1)

OfficeClickToRun.exe exist
Installing Office, please wait...
Office installed

Press any key to continue . . .

Hello @coua,

Regarding you post Customization and install Office/Visio/Project 2019 on Windows 7, 8/8.1 & 10 using "Office Tool Plus" , I have successfully installed offline Office 2019 ProPlus VL Eng.

Now my questions are:

1) If I may run Office Tool Plus and directly skip to step 6 and click on "Activate" option and under "Select a license", choose "Office 2019 Volume", and later click on "Install licenses" button. Then proceed to step 7 to the end of your tutorial.

2) If Office activation via kms.digiboy.ir  is a permanent one or if it has to be renewed and how?

Wait for your kind reply and/or comments.

Rgds

3 hours ago, WindowsAddict said:

with this method there are no blocks, and you can install anything directly from iso/img.

It's nonsense because Office Retail is always Office Retail :)

Can't not customize Office Retail to Office VL with anytool :)

just convert Retail license to VL license that's the way like wotok cmd and other tools are working 

because only Office VL you can activate KMS via manually

Office Retail can't do it, Office Retail can't add GVLKs key by manually

If you want activate Office Retail with GVLKs key, you can use tools in first thread 

That's call KMS activation solution :)

Regards

1 hour ago, Lysoform said:

Hello @coua,

Regarding you post Customization and install Office/Visio/Project 2019 on Windows 7, 8/8.1 & 10 using "Office Tool Plus" , I have successfully installed offline Office 2019 ProPlus VL Eng.

Now my questions are:

1) If I may run Office Tool Plus and directly skip to step 6 and click on "Activate" option and under "Select a license", choose "Office 2019 Volume", and later click on "Install licenses" button. Then proceed to step 7 to the end of your tutorial.

2) If Office activation via kms.digiboy.ir  is a permanent one or if it has to be renewed and how?

Wait for your kind reply and/or comments.

Rgds

1. Yes 

2. KMS solution is 180 days Office activation way. If you want permanent, just create task automatically activate Office every after 180 days 

you can use 

Office 2013-2019 C2R Install

Download page | Download page 2

to do this

Regards

23 hours ago, coua said:

I'm afraid we can't do it 

I just tested on windows 10 x86 

I downloaded Office RTM retail official and extract it, put OTP into and run it

Select ProPlus2019Volume and it reports error like picture below

https://imgur.com/aNkov3j

https://imgur.com/QnedtS6

https://imgur.com/qq8wpi2

but with ProPlus2019Retail option program installation complete good

https://imgur.com/OjqUHD8

Maybe where I am wrong ? or how do you that ? :think::)

Regards

Now Im again confused which method to choose... I want to install ProPlus2019Volume with a permanent licence like I had with office 2016 .... thought @WindowsAddict method would let me do the same .... 

If I use kms activation, will it afffect my existing Windows 10 activation which is already activated by phone

and after KMS activation Will I be able to reinstall Office2019 Volume once the "Activation by Phone" is available???

1 minute ago, anupam_luv said:

Now Im again confused which method to choose... I want to install ProPlus2019Volume with a permanent licence like I had with office 2016 .... thought @WindowsAddict method would let me do the same .... 

If I use kms activation, will it afffect my existing Windows 10 activation which is already activated by phone

and after KMS activation Will I be able to reinstall Office2019 Volume once the "Activation by Phone" is available???

Hi brother :)

KMS solutions doesn't affect your Windows current license

After activate Office via KMS, when MAK or Retail key is available you can transfer to activate your Office via phone without reinstall program

Regards

WindowsAddict
2 hours ago, coua said:

It's nonsense because Office Retail is always Office Retail :)

Can't not customize Office Retail to Office VL with anytool :)

just convert Retail license to VL license that's the way like wotok cmd and other tools are working 

because only Office VL you can activate KMS via manually

Office Retail can't do it, Office Retail can't add GVLKs key by manually

If you want activate Office Retail with GVLKs key, you can use tools in first thread 

That's call KMS activation solution :)

Regards

Hmm you probably didn't read the abbodi's explanation in the link i posted, nor did you read the offline installation part in script .

Tools other than wotok are using ODT thats why they can't install directly as vl from img (because odt checks v32/64.cab files and find they are retail and blocks the installation).

Wotok insert gvlk, but inserting gvlk alone doesn't make your installation vl. wotok uses OfficeClickToRun.exe approach instead of ODT, and thats why it can circumvent the odt's block.

in abbodi's word

i found that Office 2016 C2R can be installed without deployment tool / configuration.xml or other external setup.exe variants
the bundled OfficeClickToRun.exe is capable of performing the installation
and even better, it doesn't have any product id restrictions, therefore it can install Volume SKUs directly

8 minutes ago, WindowsAddict said:

Hmm you probably didn't read the abbodi's explanation in the link i posted, not did you read the offline installation part in script .

Tools other than wotok are using ODT thats why they can't install directly as vl from img (because odt checks v32/64.cab files and find they are retail and blocks the installation).

Wotok insert gvlk, but inserting gvlk alone doesn't make your installation vl. wotok uses OfficeClickToRun.exe approach instead of ODT, and thats why it can circumvent the odt's block.

yes :)

But a different thing between them is just different approach

but has same result Office Retail has VL license

I'm satisfy with logo and consider it's the best tool untill now to download and install Office 2019 :)

I'm finding a tool that can customize Office Retail to Office VL installer which can be added gvlk key by manually without using any KMS tool

Regards

WindowsAddict
8 minutes ago, coua said:

yes :)

But a different thing between them is just different approach

but has same result Office Retail has VL license

I'm satisfy with logo and consider best tool to download and install Office 2019 at present :)

I'm finding a tool that can customize Office Retail to Office VL installer which can be added gvlk key by manually without using any KMS tool

Regards

No,

C2R setup's contain everything, all products, x86,x64 arch's all channel and sku's,

only difference is that each products setup is designed to install only mentioned products,

but if you install the files with some tweaks, ignoring those setups then you can install anything and it wouldn't be converted from retail to vl, it would be directly as vl.

even if you don't insert gvlk then it would still be vl and later any kms activator can simply install gvlk.

On 10/14/2018 at 3:41 PM, WindowsAddict said:

- For lifetime activation, a online kms renewal task can be created with multi kms server so if if one server goes down, it can simply use another.  (script in my sig does that) (requires internet connection once every six months)

Wow! I didn't know that.

Do you use a reliable list of KMS servers?

How does it work, or how do you choose ones that will be around for lifetime activation?

WindowsAddict
36 minutes ago, Stig said:

Wow! I didn't know that.

Do you use a reliable list of KMS servers?

How does it work, or how do you choose ones that will be around for lifetime activation?

I regularly test many servers on port 1688 and i've list of 15 + working servers.

Still i only use around 7 most stable with a good history of working servers in my script.

in which 5 servers have regular active sites and have a pretty good record of working from years.

In case one goes down, script simply use the next without any intervention. (i listed 7 servers which means it is a full proof plan,  because it is very highly unlikely 7 active servers with dedicated sites will all go down)

In renewal task, script have those servers and script is scheduled to run once a week (only if online), so if any server is dead, it simply registers active ones.

I hesitate to install on Windows 7 x64. The upcoming office updates will be only for Windows 10 since it's the only OS supported and even if they could be installed, may mess things up.

On 10/13/2018 at 4:50 PM, coua said:

Install Office/Visio/Project 2019 on Windows 7, 8/8.1 & 10 using "Office Tool Plus" :

1. First, download Office 2019 RTM in first thread

2. Use Office Tool Plus tool

logo

3. Extract the .img Office 2019 RTM file an put  Office Tool Plus tool into Office folder that you've extracted like this 

eXpyxCN.png
4. Run Office Tool Plus select the "Install" option:

[�IMG]

5. Choose under "Office Suite(s)" & "Product(s)" :

• To install Office/Visio/Project 2019 Retail on Windows 10, choose "ProPlus2019Retail", "VisioPro2019Retail" & "ProjectPro2019Retail" option. You need convert Retail license for Volume license for activation Office 2019 (Step 6)
[IMG]
  • To install Office/Visio/Project 2019 Retail on Windows 7/8/8.1, choose "ProPlusRetail", "VisioProRetail" & "ProjectProRetail" option. You need convert Retail license for Volume license for activation Office 2019 (Step 6)
[IMG]
  • Choose under "Platform", select in which architecture you want to install Office 2019 (x86 or x64).
[IMG]
  • Choose under "Method" category, choose "Offline Install" option
[IMG]
  • Choose under "Applications", check the Office applications which you want to install.
[IMG]

• Choose under "Language" category, choose "Select from list" option, check the language tag of your language
[IMG]
[IMG]
  • Finally, click on "Install" button, to install your Office 2019.

[IMG]

6. Convert Retail license for Volume license (Add Volume license for Office 2019): After Office 2019 installed successful, click on "Activate" option and under "Select a license", choose "Office 2019 Volume", and later click on "Install licenses" button.

[IMG]

Do the same for Visio and Project 2019 (if you installed them)
[IMG]

[IMG]

7. Final step is activation Office / Visio / Project 2019:
  • Choose under "KMS Manage" category: Fill KMS address is one of  online KMS servers below:

kms.digiboy.ir

kms.lotro.cc

cy2617.jios.org

kms.chinancce.com

k.zpale.com

m.zpale.com

mvg.zpale.com

kms.shuax.com

And port (Optional)

Press "Set server address"

• Finally press "Activate" and your Office 2019 will be completed activation

Thank @WindowsAddict to make me effort to write this post :)

I tried to perform this procedure to install Office 2019 on windows 7 with, but Office 2016 is always installed

How can I solve?

thanks a lot

1 hour ago, Frenk 19 said:

I tried to perform this procedure to install Office 2019 on windows 7 with, but Office 2016 is always installed

How can I solve?

thanks a lot

hum :think: If you downloaded Office 2019 RTM in first thread and do with this proceduce, I'm sure Office 2019 will be installed on your Windows 7 :think:

21 hours ago, WindowsAddict said:

No,

C2R setup's contain everything, all products, x86,x64 arch's all channel and sku's,

only difference is that each products setup is designed to install only mentioned products,

but if you install the files with some tweaks, ignoring those setups then you can install anything and it wouldn't be converted from retail to vl, it would be directly as vl.

even if you don't insert gvlk then it would still be vl and later any kms activator can simply install gvlk.

That is a strange concept :think:

office Retail is office Retail

office VL is Office VL

office C2R retail can not Office VL :think:

2 hours ago, vlefteriss said:

I hesitate to install on Windows 7 x64. The upcoming office updates will be only for Windows 10 since it's the only OS supported and even if they could be installed, may mess things up.

I make sure with you Office 2019 don't make mess on your Windows 7 ;)

Happy computing

Regards

WindowsAddict

Coua

Just find out that, ODT/OTP can install vl also,

Previously i was trying with untouched mounted img, retail was installing fine but vl was giving problem.

but Krakatoa pointed out that i'd to replace setup.exe to install vl.

here how to do it.

to install vl with ODT/OTP

download ODT,

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49117

run it and it'll extract setup.exe

now copy this setup.exe and replace it with extracted img file's setup.exe

Install manually -

now if you want to install manually by editing config.xml then follow this guide

(don't forget to change language to en-us or your language in config.xml)

(tested its working)

Install with OTP-

To automate this process,

Just select proplus2019volume or other vl in products

and install usually. (can select extracted folder as offline distribution)

(haven't tested but it'll work since manual is working)

WindowsAddict
16 minutes ago, coua said:

That is a strange concept :think:

office Retail is office Retail

office VL is Office VL

office C2R retail can not Office VL :think:

If you look at single word.img file and proplus.img file

you will find that both have same sizes,

where one only install a single app, and other install full package of apps,

so how is this possible,

its possible because main files inside them are the same,

but their setup is different, and designed to install only mentioned products,

if you change the setup.exe (as shown in my previous post) you can install anything with some tweaks..

WindowsAddict

Btw just find out why OTP was not able to install office as VL in windows 10.
Actually OTP was creating an another tag named version which was creating problem, since i don't know how to properly write config, i was just using OTP generated config and assumed that version tag is not a problem,

After Krakatoa suggested to replace setup.exe with odt's one, and i used his config and it installed and i assumed ODT setup solved the problem,
but that was not true,
there is no need to replace setup.exe with odt. VL can be directly installed,

To Directly install office 2019 as VL from Retail IMG with "Office Tool Plus"

Make sure of following things.

e0wqh.png
e0V7W.png

Done.

4 hours ago, coua said:

hum :think: If you downloaded Office 2019 RTM in first thread and do with this proceduce, I'm sure Office 2019 will be installed on your Windows 7 :think:

I'm downloading the .IMG file again in my language. Then I extract on Windows 7 (Virtual machine). I do this test and let you know

WindowsAddict
58 minutes ago, Stig said:

Is this for retail or VL?

Any key needed?

This is for both, retail and vl in windows 7 and later. no key needed.

btw OTP can install directly as vl in windows 10 (look instruction in my previous post) (not tested in win 7 yet)

• Jordan locked this topic
  • Matt unpinned this topic

Archived