Office 2019 RTM (Activation Via Phone - KMS)

coua
Matt
Message added by Matt

Please it's important to Share-Code here. If you need assistance with this function please ask a staff member for help thank you.

The Share-Code function is back Please read

• Replies 394
  • Views 146.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keyser Söze

So can anybody break down the exact differences of the following: (I cannot find a chart for it)

Office 2019 Home Business
Office 2019 Home Student
Office 2019 Personal
Office 2019 Professional
Office 2019 Professional Plus
Office 2019 Personalized ProPlus
Office 2019 Pro - 'c'mon, just buy 365 - it's Better (The last two are jokes, btw) 🤩

Considering these are C2R installers, you can't unload/uninstall the other elements (correct me if I'm wrong).  I know some guys like seeing the "Professional Plus" emblazoned in the Account tab of Office 2019 whenever you click on it, but I usually stuck with the previous Office 2016 Standard because I didn't use the other extra components, especially since we want to keep the clutter low on our SSDs. But that's just my opinion on the matter.

18 minutes ago, Keyser Söze said:

So can anybody break down the exact differences of the following: (I cannot find a chart for it)

Office 2019 Home Student
Office 2019 Personal
Office 2019 Professional
Office 2019 Pro - 'c'mon, just buy 365 - it's Better (The last two are jokes, btw) 🤩

Considering these are C2R installers, you can't unload/uninstall the other elements (correct me if I'm wrong).  I know some guys like seeing the "Professional Plus" emblazoned in the Account tab of Office 2019 whenever you click on it, but I usually stuck with the previous Office 2016 Standard because I didn't use the other extra components, especially since we want to keep the clutter low on our SSDs. But that's just my opinion on the matter.

Professional Plus is more complete :) You have the complete suite :D !! 

https://products.office.com/en-us/compare-all-microsoft-office-products?tab=1

https://products.office.com/en-us/business/microsoft-office-volume-licensing-suites-comparison

11 hours ago, Keyser Söze said:

Office 2019 Home Student
Office 2019 Personal
Office 2019 Professional

why don't you use office online, it's free. just create and account

https://www.office.com/

Or the portable versions of

LibreOffice (454MB) & WPS (300MB with unused lang files removed) 

Topic moved from the "Software Update" forum

Easily Customize/Deploy Office 2019, using "Office Tool Plus" to install only your desired Office applications:

1. First, download Office 2019 ISO image in your desired language from the first page.

2. Then, download this portable 'Office Deployment Tool' with GUI (Graphical User Interface):

https://linx.li/selif/customize019.rar

3. Later, extract the above downloaded file, and then, run "Office Tool Plus.exe" file as Administrator.

4. Now, select the "Install" option:

[IMG]

5. - Then, under "Office Suite(s)", choose "ProPlus2019Retail" option

[IMG]

- and under "Platform", select in which architecture you want to install Office 2019 (x86 or x64).

[IMG]

- Then, under "Method" category, choose "Offline Install" option

[IMG]

- and under "Applications", check the Office applications which you want to install.

[IMG]

- Now, under "Language" category, check the language tag of your language. For English language, select "en-us". For other languages, refer here:

https://view.publitas.com/29c2737c-b1c6-4619-bbb6-dabf666d0d9a/019-language-identifiers-1/

[IMG]

[IMG]

6. - Later, click on "Advanced" option

[IMG]

- then under "Source Path", type or copy & paste the location, where you mounted the Office 2019 ISO image. For example, in the following snapshot, "J:\" is the Office 2019 ISO image location.

[IMG]

Then, finally, click on "Install" button, to install your deployed/customized Office 2019.

[IMG]

[IMG]

On 10/3/2018 at 9:23 AM, Myriam said:

When it will be available for download Office Professional Plus 2019 VLSC. Thank you

Still some tests for activation, I can confirm that the individual office 2019 packages can be installed on OS LTSC, other software in download, moment please

Confirm works with OS LTSC, I use world, excel and outlook, convert to volume with CR2 by Ratiborus and activated with KMS-VL-ALL by qewlpal

the first time you start the app, it asks for a license to close and use, then it doesn't ask for any more

0rAz7ha.jpg

62ihYsd.jpg

vgB1uHE.jpg

Easily install Customized Office 2019 on Windows 7/8/8.1, using Official MSDN/CDN ISO image:

1. First, download Office 2019 ISO image in your desired language from the first page, and then extract it in a specified folder using WinRAR or 7-Zip.

2. Then, download this archived package:

https://linx.li/selif/019w7.rar

3. Later, extract the above downloaded package, and then, copy the two files present in it, and paste them beside "Office" folder (of the above extracted Office 2019 ISO image):

[IMG]

4. Then, open "019codesid" file with Notepad and later, change the language tag according to your language. For English language, let it be "en-US". For other languages, refer here:

https://view.publitas.com/29c2737c-b1c6-4619-bbb6-dabf666d0d9a/019-language-identifiers-1/

Then, in the next line, change/ type the architecture, in which you want to install Office 2019 (x86 or x64), and then finally, save the progress.

[IMG]

5. Then, right-click on "Install019.cmd" file and then select "Edit" option. Later, go to the very last line, where it says "ProPlus2019Retail.excludedapps.16=". Over here, type the Office applications (without space, separated by a comma) which you don't want to install. If you prefer to install all Office applications, then leave it blank. Later, save the progress.

[IMG]

6. Finally, double-click on "Install019.cmd" file to install your Office 2019:

(Note: I preferred "double-click" over "Run as Administrator", because in some cases/systems this script might open and close automatically without functioning or running.)

[IMG]

1 hour ago, cosy said:

@coua
What activation is working at the moment?
Thank you

KMS-VL-ALL works fine for me

but others also work

15 hours ago, coua said:

Easily install Customized Office 2019 on Windows 7/8/8.1, using Official MSDN/CDN ISO image:

1. First, download Office 2019 ISO image in your desired language from the first page, and then extract it in a specified folder using WinRAR or 7-Zip.

2. Then, download this archived package:

https://linx.li/selif/019w7.rar

3. Later, extract the above downloaded package, and then, copy the two files present in it, and paste them beside "Office" folder (of the above extracted Office 2019 ISO image):

[IMG]

4. Then, open "019codesid" file with Notepad and later, change the language tag according to your language. For English language, let it be "en-US". For other languages, refer here:

Then, in the next line, change/ type the architecture, in which you want to install Office 2019 (x86 or x64), and then finally, save the progress.

[IMG]

5. Then, right-click on "Install019.cmd" file and then select "Edit" option. Later, go to the very last line, where it says "ProPlus2019Retail.excludedapps.16=". Over here, type the Office applications (without space, separated by a comma) which you don't want to install. If you prefer to install all Office applications, then leave it blank. Later, save the progress.

[IMG]

6. Finally, double-click on "Install019.cmd" file to install your Office 2019:

(Note: I preferred "double-click" over "Run as Administrator", because in some cases/systems this script might open and close automatically without functioning or running.)

[IMG]

My Office 2019 is not activated

355OEyR.png

@My VN

You just intalled customize version of Office 2019; now you must:

1. convert to Volume (Office C2R-R2V or Office 2013-2019 C2R Install)

2. activate Office (KMS-VL-ALL or Office 2013-2019 C2R Install)

Hi guys, I had installed office 2016 activated here with the phone and skype method and I saved the activation, now office 2019 tells me this:

34xn6me.jpg

znpvus.jpg

so it is activated however with office key 2016 is it right or can I change office 2019 in vl and activate with the kms license?

Ps: thanks for post @coua

6 hours ago, Leon90 said:

Hi guys, I had installed office 2016 activated here with the phone and skype method and I saved the activation, now office 2019 tells me this:

34xn6me.jpg

znpvus.jpg

so it is activated however with office key 2016 is it right or can I change office 2019 in vl and activate with the kms license?

Ps: thanks for post @coua

you should change office 2019 in vl and activate with the kms license

and wait for MAK keys for office 2019 

regards 

On 10/6/2018 at 1:11 PM, coua said:

Easily Customize/Deploy Office 2019, using "Office Tool Plus" to install only your desired Office applications:

1. First, download Office 2019 ISO image in your desired language from the first page.

2. Then, download this portable 'Office Deployment Tool' with GUI (Graphical User Interface):

https://linx.li/selif/customize019.rar

3. Later, extract the above downloaded file, and then, run "Office Tool Plus.exe" file as Administrator.

4. Now, select the "Install" option:

[IMG]

5. - Then, under "Office Suite(s)", choose "ProPlus2019Retail" option

[IMG]

- and under "Platform", select in which architecture you want to install Office 2019 (x86 or x64).

[IMG]

- Then, under "Method" category, choose "Offline Install" option

[IMG]

- and under "Applications", check the Office applications which you want to install.

[IMG]

- Now, under "Language" category, check the language tag of your language. For English language, select "en-us". For other languages, refer here:

[IMG]

[IMG]

6. - Later, click on "Advanced" option

[IMG]

- then under "Source Path", type or copy & paste the location, where you mounted the Office 2019 ISO image. For example, in the following snapshot, "J:\" is the Office 2019 ISO image location.

[IMG]

Then, finally, click on "Install" button, to install your deployed/customized Office 2019.

[IMG]

[IMG]

You can do same using the Microsoft installation file too.

Also is permanent activation like that of Office 2016 available for this (2019) version too?

Serious question: Why are people here excited to use Office 2019 when they can have the more feature-rich Office 365?

44 minutes ago, Frenk 19 said:

Hello everyone. Will the retail keys come out or only key mak?

Already leaked and blocked:naughty:

2018-10-09_041425.png

14 hours ago, fkstabizler said:

Serious question: Why are people here excited to use Office 2019 when they can have the more feature-rich Office 365?

Which features are you referring to?

If you sign up to Office 365 you can use a web based interface including Outlook web, increased OneDrive storage space. Other than that, there's not much different.

In a business environment, I definitely recommend Office 365 Business version due to the ease of management.

• Jordan locked this topic
  • Matt unpinned this topic

Archived