Office 2019 RTM (Activation Via Phone - KMS)

coua
Matt
Message added by Matt

Please it's important to Share-Code here. If you need assistance with this function please ask a staff member for help thank you.

The Share-Code function is back Please read

18 minutes ago, coua said:

My mean is activate office 2019 by manually, doesn't use any 3rd party tool

Totally manually, handcrafted actually 😂🤣

Steps:

1. Run CMD as admin
  2. Type cd C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16
  3. Type cscript ospp.vbs /sethst:kms.digiboy.ir
  4. Type cscript ospp.vbs /act

Be sure you have installed before the kms key for office!

Looks like the server is up right now:

a613KFx.png

Good luck! ;)

• Replies 394
  • Views 145.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Recruit said:

Steps:

1. Run CMD as admin

a613KFx.png

Good luck! ;)

Hi brother :)

I'm testing your way and if it's successful, I will intend to create guide for all people who take care :)

Thank you for your support 

Regards

WindowsAddict
5 minutes ago, Recruit said:

Steps:

1. Run CMD as admin

a613KFx.png

Good luck! ;)

Won't work for office 2019 retail installation,

You either have to custom install office as vl or later convert it to vl.

only inserting vl key wouln't make it vl.

25 minutes ago, coua said:

Thank you for the post but it's a manual way to activate office 

It's using 3rd party tool :) My mean is activate office 2019 by manually, doesn't use any 3rd party tool :)

Thank you 

Regards

As i said, same can be done by ODT (official tool for custom install) but requires some experience.

office tool plus is just a easy gui for it.

anyway wait, i'm writing how it can be easily done via odt.

7 minutes ago, WindowsAddict said:

Won't work for office 2019 retail installation,

You either have to custom install office as vl or later convert it to vl.

only inserting vl key wouln't make it vl.

As i said, same can be done by ODT (official tool for custom install) but requires some experience.

office tool plus is just a easy gui for it.

anyway wait, i'm writing how it can be easily done via odt.

LOL

The conversion can be done manually, if you need, without any tool:
Here is an example of a script, you can build your own if you need:

https://gist.github.com/roldaojr/8f8cebaa44c6ac34d2f08df2145083c7

WindowsAddict

@coua Post edited to make it custom install with official tool ODT.

23 minutes ago, Recruit said:

LOL

The conversion can be done manually, if you need, without any tool:
Here is an example of a script, you can build your own if you need:

https://gist.github.com/roldaojr/8f8cebaa44c6ac34d2f08df2145083c7

Yes i'm aware of this (not sure if it'll work with 2019) but its only a one product script and even if you make it multi product then most likely it'll create some obsolete vl license, its not a clean approach,

Just to be clear, abbodi1406 retail2vl script (not totally text based)  is properly configured to clean install licenses only for installed products, and its the best approach for retail to vl conversion.

32 minutes ago, WindowsAddict said:

Yes i'm aware of this (not sure if it'll work with 2019) but its only a one product script and even if you make it multi product then most likely it'll create some obsolete vl license, its not a clean approach,

Just to be clear, abbodi1406 retail2vl script (not totally text based)  is properly configured to clean install licenses only for installed products, and its the best approach for retail to vl conversion.

Thanks you for all your efforts :)

I'm testing your method and I'll soon update in first post 

Regards

Install Office/Visio/Project 2019 on Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10 & Windows Server using Office Tool Plus

1. First, download Office 2019 RTM in first thread

2. Use Office Tool Plus tool

logo

3. Extract the .img Office 2019 RTM file an put  Office Tool Plus tool into Office folder that you've extracted like this 

eXpyxCN.png
4. Run Office Tool Plus select the "Install" option:

[�IMG]

5. Choose under "Office Suite(s)" & "Product(s)" :

• To install Office/Visio/Project 2019 Retail on Windows 10, choose "ProPlus2019Retail", "VisioPro2019Retail" & "ProjectPro2019Retail" option. You need convert Retail license for Volume license for activation Office 2019 (Step 6)
[IMG]
  • To install Office/Visio/Project 2019 Retail on Windows 7/8/8.1, choose "ProPlusRetail", "VisioProRetail" & "ProjectProRetail" option. You need convert Retail license for Volume license for activation Office 2019 (Step 6)
[IMG]
  • Choose under "Platform", select in which architecture you want to install Office 2019 (x86 or x64).
[IMG]
  • Choose under "Method" category, choose "Offline Install" option
[IMG]
  • Choose under "Applications", check the Office applications which you want to install.
[IMG]

• Choose under "Language" category, choose "Select from list" option, check the language tag of your language
[IMG]
[IMG]
  • Finally, click on "Install" button, to install your Office 2019.

[IMG]

6. Convert Retail license for Volume license (Add Volume license for Office 2019): After Office 2019 installed successful, click on "Activate" option and under "Select a license", choose "Office 2019 Volume", and later click on "Install licenses" button.

[IMG]

Do the same for Visio and Project 2019 (if you installed them)
[IMG]

[IMG]

7. Final step is activation Office / Visio / Project 2019:
  • Choose under "KMS Manage" category: Fill KMS address is one of  online KMS servers below:
kms.digiboy.ir

kms.lotro.cc

cy2617.jios.org

kms.chinancce.com

k.zpale.com

m.zpale.com

mvg.zpale.com

kms.shuax.com

And port (Optional)

Press "Set server address"

• Finally press "Activate" and your Office 2019 will be completed activation

Thank @WindowsAddict to make me effort to write this post :)

10 hours ago, WindowsAddict said:

This Script is working. After I used this script I uninstalled Office 2019, then I installed it again with the Retail version, but the Retail version is already converted to the VL version.

Once this script is used, it is no longer possible to install a retail version!!!

How is it possible?

WindowsAddict
5 hours ago, Frenk 19 said:

This Script is working. After I used this script I uninstalled Office 2019, then I installed it again with the Retail version, but the Retail version is already converted to the VL version.

Once this script is used, it is no longer possible to install a retail version!!!

How is it possible?

Its because default uninstallation doesn't remove licenses completely,

Use clear license option in 'office tool plus'

or the official tool 'FixIt-Tool' to remove leftovers,

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Uninstall-Office-from-a-PC-9dd49b83-264a-477a-8fcc-2fdf5dbf61d8?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

and just fyi, If you have installed office 2016 and uninstalled it from add and remove programs, and after that installed office 2019,

in that case its most likely that your new installation will be listed as office 2016.

in such cases you have to remove leftovers to solve this.

WindowsAddict
10 hours ago, coua said:
  • Download Office 2019 Insider via Office_2013-2019_C2R_Install tool. I prefer and recommend you choose this tool because you'll get latest Office 2019 version :)  

Just to be clear, 'office tool plus' can do this also,

(and office tool plus files has been decompiled and tested and its files are very less false positives compared to 'office 2013-2019 c2r tool'.

the use of office tool plus is perfectly legal where 'office 2013-2019 c2r tool' use is not)

5 hours ago, Frenk 19 said:

How is it possible?

30 minutes ago, WindowsAddict said:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Uninstall-Office-from-a-PC-9dd49b83-264a-477a-8fcc-2fdf5dbf61d8?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

and just fyi, If you have installed office 2016 and uninstalled it from add and remove programs, and after that installed office 2019,

in that case its most likely that your new installation will be listed as office 2016.

Hi @Frenk 19

I totally agree with @WindowsAddict you should use specify uninstall tool to uninstall Office before install other Office version :)

Regards

22 minutes ago, WindowsAddict said:

Just to be clear, 'office tool plus' can do this also,

(and office tool plus files has been decompiled and tested and its files are very less false positives compared to 'office 2013-2019 c2r tool'.

the use of office tool plus is perfectly legal where 'office 2013-2019 c2r tool' use is not)

Yes, after testing I agree with you office tool plus is a better tool and perfect than office 2013-2019 c2r tool by @rantiborus

I'll edit this post :)

Thank you for all your effort and all your favourite with this software

Regards

@WindowsAddict By the way I want to discuss you a problem related office tool plus tool

Activation KMS feature in office tool plus seem doesn't work perfectly than office 2013-2019 c2r tool :think:

I added Volume license  by office tool plus and activation via KMS by itself but it's not successful

I must use office 2013-2019 c2r tool to activate Office after added Volume license  by office tool plus :think:

Does anyone have problem like me ?

I think deverloper of office tool plus must improve the program

Regards

WindowsAddict
15 minutes ago, coua said:

@WindowsAddict By the way I want to discuss you a problem related office tool plus tool

Activation KMS feature in office tool plus seem doesn't work perfectly than office 2013-2019 c2r tool :think:

I added Volume license  by office tool plus and activation via KMS by itself but it's not successful

I must use office 2013-2019 c2r tool to activate Office after added Volume license  by office tool plus :think:

Regards

I recommended office tool plus to download latest office, not to activate it.

as i said, 'office tool plus' is a legal tool and can be used in legal places like office, therefore it doesn't have illegal kms activation method.

but it have the option to fill the server address and port and which can be used to activate office,

which is legal and official process,

(public kms server aren't legal)

if you are wondering how to activate with otp,  then

fill the server address

kms.digiboy.ir

and port

then it should work.

3 minutes ago, WindowsAddict said:

I recommended office tool plus to download latest office, not to activate it.

as i said, 'office tool plus' is a legal tool and can be used in legal places like office, therefore it doesn't have illegal kms activation method.

but it have the option to fill the server address and port and which can be used to activate office,

which is legal and official process,

(public kms server aren't legal)

if you are wondering how to activate with otp,  then

fill the server address

kms.digiboy.ir

and port

then it should work.

It sound interesting :love: 

Thank for your professional knowledge 

Regards 

Office 2019 Convert Retail to Volume tool by abbodi1406 [MDL] upgrade to version 6

Changes in: 

• This version will convert all supported Product IDs (2016 or 2019) with 2019 licenses, except Mondo and OneNote
  • O365ProPlus will still be converted with Mondo licenses by default
  • Added convert O365ProPlus to ProPlus2019 on Windows 7/8.1 but reinstalled O365ProPlus licenses will be updated. You can run Convert-C2R.cmd again to remove them.

Instruct: 

Spoiler

if you want Office Professional Plus 2019:
1) install O365ProPlusRetail SKU
2) edit Convert-C2R.cmd and set _O365asO2019=1
3) run Convert-C2R.cmd

if you want Project 2019 and/or Visio 2019:
1) install desired SKU: ProjectProRetail, ProjectStdRetail, VisioProRetail, VisioStdRetail
2) run Convert-C2R.cmd

Download: 

Site: https://drop.me
Sharecode: /BVKqjJ

Regards :)

Why would you online kms servers when local emulators are readily available?

To me, local seems safer and more reliable as you don't know how long an online kms server will last.

3 hours ago, coua said:

Regards

So, it appears from reading these posts that converting Office retail to volume and activating Office using the Office 2013-2019 C2R Install tool is still the best local activation method.

20 minutes ago, Stig said:

To me, local seems safer and more reliable as you don't know how long an online kms server will last.

I agree with you: local kms server is better at least in case we don't have internet connection, we can still activate Office 2019 :)

Regards 

9 minutes ago, Stig said:

So, it appears that converting Office retail to volume and activating Office using the Office 2013-2019 C2R Install tool is still the best local activation method.

I totally agree with you this point :)

I have tested many tool related Office 2019 when it appear until now 

And I realize the best tool for download and installation Office 2019 is logoand the best tool for KMS activation Office 2019 is Office 2013-2019 C2R Install tool 

Cheers :cheers:

Regards

WindowsAddict
41 minutes ago, Stig said:

Advantage of Online kms server is that

- Activation can be done without dealing with local emulators false positives and av's exclusion. Its totally clean.

(its a big advantage because many inexperienced users report that their activation stopped working (they aren't totally aware that av's deleted it) and at every step of storing , transferring, and using local emulates requires to deal with av's which can be troublesome for many users.

other than that many people like to keep their system free from av's exclusion and false positives)

- Once activated with online kms, it'll work for minimum 180 days (doesn't matter if used kms server goes down) same as local emulators.

- For lifetime activation, a online kms renewal task can be created with multi kms server so if if one server goes down, it can simply use another.  (script in my sig does that) (requires internet connection once every six months)

Disadvantage is that it requires internet connection to work, but i suppose most pc's in the world at least connect to internet once every six months, so its not really a problem. but if your pc doesn't connect to internet at all then local emulators is the way to go.

there are no other disadvantage.

if you happen to know any other disadvantage then please let me know so i can correct myself.

38 minutes ago, WindowsAddict said:

Advantage of Online kms server is that

- Activation can be done without dealing with local emulators false positives and av's exclusion. Its totally clean.

(its a big advantage because many inexperienced users report that their activation stopped working (they aren't totally aware that av's deleted it) and at every step of storing , transferring, and using local emulates requires to deal with av's which can be troublesome for many users.

other than that many people like to keep their system free from av's exclusion and false positives)

- Once activated with online kms, it'll work for minimum 180 days (doesn't matter if used kms server goes down) same as local emulators.

- For lifetime activation, a online kms renewal task can be created with multi kms server so if if one server goes down, it can simply use another.  (script in my sig does that) (requires internet connection once every six months)

Disadvantage is that it requires internet connection to work, but i suppose most pc's in the world at least connect to internet once every six months, so its not really a problem. but if your pc doesn't connect to internet at all then local emulators is the way to go.

there are no other disadvantage.

if you happen to know any other disadvantage then please let me know so i can correct myself.

well my brother :)

I'm really impressive about your knowledge in this field 

You are more professional than us

Congrats :cheers:

WindowsAddict
1 hour ago, coua said:

well my brother :)

I'm really impressive about your knowledge in this field 

You are more professional than us

Congrats :cheers:

Wouldn't go that far :) 

Just have some knowledge of activators , and that's it.

2 minutes ago, WindowsAddict said:

Wouldn't go that far :) 

Just have some knowledge of activators , and that's it.

You are so humble :)

8 hours ago, WindowsAddict said:

The Microsoft program

unfortunately it does not remove the licenses, while I tried with the software "office tool plus"
and I managed to solve.

thanks a lot

Best regards

Remove Office C2R or Office 2016/2019 completely tool by abbodi1406 [MDL]

TcsLN6i.png

Office 2019/2016/365 has the same installation location and licensing level, which may lead to licenses confliction or duplication. You can use this tool to remove Office and start clean

Download: 
Mirror

Infor about the release: 

MDL

3 hours ago, Frenk 19 said:

The Microsoft program

unfortunately it does not remove the licenses, while I tried with the software "office tool plus"
and I managed to solve.

thanks a lot

Best regards

Why don't you make your issue easier by procedure delete Office key below ? 

1. Make out installed Office keys for removal purpose:
cmd+admin
cscript "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16\OSPP.VBS" /dstatus
(x64 Office install on x64 Windows or x86 Office install on x86 Windows)

OR

cmd+admin
cscript "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16\OSPP.VBS" /dstatus
(x86 Office install on x64 Windows)

2. Delete Office Keys:
cmd (admin)
cscript "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16\OSPP.VBS" /unpkey:KEY-VALUE 
(x64 Office install on x64 Windows or x86 Office install on x86 Windows)

OR

cmd+admin
cscript "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16\OSPP.VBS" /unpkey:KEY-VALUE 
(x86 Office install on x64 Windows)

With KEY-VALUE = Last five digit of Office Product Key

:)

Regards

• Jordan locked this topic
  • Matt unpinned this topic

Archived