• Replies 18
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem here using ESET Internet Security 11

1 minute ago, Phantom Blade said:

No problem here using ESET Internet Security 11

Recently i get it, not raraley. ?

I googled the actual "virus/trojan" seems to be related to a .js file.. and according to this false-positive saying that this is a post dated 2016.. and relating to Eset update 13102.

9 minutes ago, andy2004 said:

I googled the actual "virus/trojan" seems to be related to a .js file.. and according to this false-positive saying that this is a post dated 2016.. and relating to Eset update 13102.

So its false positive from eset database?

I've added nsanedown and nsaneforums to ESET exclusions list to avoid these issues

17 hours ago, exodius said:

Bro, when i posted this issue, i already whitelisted nsanedown since i installed eset long time ago -_-

correct exclusions for nsane:

*nsanedown*
*nsaneforums*
*proxy.nsanedown.com*

16 hours ago, exodius said:

So its false positive from eset database?

You're browser could be infected .This  guy had this problem and he  had a bad URL in a redirect URL setting.

https://forum.eset.com/topic/15349-receiving-htmlrefreshbc-trojan-for-local-app-development/

If you have the site fully excluded like this you should not be picking up anything i know i don't.

https://s7d1.turboimg.net/sp/ddf2a68e1c76f851eb2c2667da7e23bb/nod32.png

I dont add the proxy to mine because i never download the outdated cracks off the frontpage. :smoke:

19 hours ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

My ESET NOD32 v11 detects nothing on Nsane. :unsure:

Yes, same with me. But after nsanedown is down, i get this issue

18 hours ago, sanjoa said:

I've added nsanedown and nsaneforums to ESET exclusions list to avoid these issues

I also already add it

3 hours ago, Skunk1966 said:

correct exclusions for nsane:

*nsanedown*
*nsaneforums*
*proxy.nsanedown.com*

2 hours ago, steven36 said:

You're browser could be infected .This  guy had this problem and he  had a bad URL in a redirect URL setting.

https://forum.eset.com/topic/15349-receiving-htmlrefreshbc-trojan-for-local-app-development/

If you have the site fully excluded like this you should not be picking up anything i know i don't.

https://s7d1.turboimg.net/sp/ddf2a68e1c76f851eb2c2667da7e23bb/nod32.png

I dont add the proxy to mine because i never download the outdated cracks off the frontpage. :smoke:

I only add nsanedown to whitelist coz nsaneforums is ok

2018-06-23_175008.png

2 hours ago, exodius said:

I only add nsanedown to whitelist coz nsaneforums is ok

I guess your special because everyone else needs to exclude nsaneforums domain

49 minutes ago, Skunk1966 said:

Maybe he never visit  Software Updates  this the only subforum they block . But the front page has been blocked for many years now.  :)

On 6/23/2018 at 8:49 PM, Skunk1966 said:

May be . Haha :D

On 6/23/2018 at 9:54 PM, steven36 said:

Maybe he never visit  Software Updates  this the only subforum they block . But the front page has been blocked for many years now.  :)

For software update, i visit thhis instead https://www.nsaneforums.com/forum/64-frontpage-software-updates/

On 6/23/2018 at 9:54 PM, steven36 said:

Recently visit it, and eset block it. :D

4 hours ago, exodius said:

For software update, i visit thhis instead

I  visit   Frontpage Software Updates , News & Updates,  Giveaways and  Software Updates  if you not visiting software updates you are missing lots of good updates i just wish they updates for other software i use  but it's OK that's what i have bookmarks and other sites for.  .  :tooth:

1 hour ago, steven36 said:

I  visit   Frontpage Software Updates , News & Updates,  Giveaways and  Software Updates  if you not visiting software updates you are missing lots of good updates i just wish they updates for other software i use  but it's OK that's what i have bookmarks and other sites for.  .  :tooth:

Haha..lol

for these Updates , News & Updates,  Giveaways i usually look at nsanedown 1st page :D

OK, for now i'' add nsnaeforums too to eset web whitelist, thanks for explanation

• Administrator

Quite interesting this message this. I checked its description:

HTML/Refresh is a trojan that redirects the browser to a specific URL location with malicious software. The program code of the malware is usually embedded in HTML pages.

I do not remember us having any type of redirection on the index of FP. Otherwise, we use anonymz.com to redirect users and prevent them from being tracked from the website they visit when they click the links. I wonder if that is causing this. Can you open anonymz.com and see if you are getting any errors there.

3 hours ago, DKT27 said:

Quite interesting this message this. I checked its description:

I do not remember us having any type of redirection on the index of FP. Otherwise, we use anonymz.com to redirect users and prevent them from being tracked from the website they visit when they click the links. I wonder if that is causing this. Can you open anonymz.com and see if you are getting any errors there.

Anonyzm working normal. Yesterday i got same error, eset detected trojan on nsanedown.

While nsanedown down yesterday, i visit it then it redirect to cloudflare then eset detect trojan on nsanedown.

2018-07-02_140448.png

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived