Donations (Fundraising)

Matt

• Replies 130
  • Views 31.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just donated $50 (Transaction #: 5GC23939LM262811F) to help you in Maintenance and Upgrade of your servers.

Long live to "NSANE Forums ! ! ! ☺️

Thank you to the Administrators and All for Moderator Teams for your fantastic work! 👍😃

• 2 weeks later...

How do we know if received if we get no reply to the donation. Did mine couple days ago but the way paypal is now, you really don't know if the receiver gets the money, unless they send a receipt or notice. Have told paypal I do not like there new summary.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, csmdew said:

How do we know if received if we get no reply to the donation. Did mine couple days ago but the way paypal is now, you really don't know if the receiver gets the money, unless they send a receipt or notice. Have told paypal I do not like there new summary.

You can always check your profile. If the donation was approved you will see it under donations. Also, yes your last donation received successfully.  

Guess my old age is showing since I see nothing under my profile about donations. I know I have donated at least twice but nothing says it except some gifs we were authorized to use after donating several yrs ago.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, csmdew said:

Guess my old age is showing since I see nothing under my profile about donations. I know I have donated at least twice but nothing says it except some gifs we were authorized to use after donating several yrs ago.

You are right. You can't see that.

Both donations received. 

On 2/22/2019 at 6:22 PM, csmdew said:

On 2/22/2019 at 6:30 PM, Matt said:

You are right. You can't see that.

Hello @Matt, me too, I don't see my donations in my profile? 🤔

Have a nice day, my friend. ☀️☺️

On 2/24/2019 at 10:30 AM, hpwamr said:

Hello @Matt, me too, I don't see my donations in my profile? 🤔

Have a nice day, my friend. ☀️☺️

Hello @Matt, have you seen my request above ? 🤔

• Administrator
3 hours ago, hpwamr said:

Hello @Matt, have you seen my request above ? 🤔

No I have not. Also I don't see any request but a question. What is your request? 

On 2/27/2019 at 5:03 PM, Matt said:

No I have not. Also I don't see any request but a question. What is your request? 

My request was just a post above:  

Hello @Matt, me too, I don't see my donations in my profile,  ? 🤔

Why ?  Is that normal ?  If not could you please, rectify that ? 🤔

• Administrator

@hpwamr Well it should showing but the application we are using for the donation doesn't have an option for the members to control showing it or not, and we received some complains from members. I decided to remove it at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Small contribution sent, since I've been here long enough to know I like it here and check in every day.

Thanks to everyone who makes this place work, and especially those who gave me such a kind welcome.

• 1 month later...
SwissMiss

Made two donations this morning.  Hope both donations were received.  

• Administrator
6 hours ago, SwissMiss said:

Made two donations this morning.  Hope both donations were received.  

Both received. Thank you very much for your kindness.

SwissMiss

I just made another donation.  We are very close to meeting our fundraising goals and I want to do what I can to support such a great community!  Hope the donation was received. 

• Administrator
5 hours ago, SwissMiss said:

I just made another donation.  We are very close to meeting our fundraising goals and I want to do what I can to support such a great community!  Hope the donation was received. 

I am speechless. You just registered here since 10 days, and have made 3 donations so far. This is very kind of you. 

• 1 month later...

I was able to make another donation this morning (hope you received it) to help reach the fundraising goal and to thank the administrators, moderators, and staff for your hard work!  

• Administrator

We started this fundraising on June 12/2018, and we finished it on June 11/2019. Almost a year. 

On behalf the members and staff I would love to thank all the donors because without your kindness and donations we couldn't make things fixed and have become better. 

Donation will be always available to whom who would like to donate until the next fundraising. 

https://www.nsaneforums.com/donate/

g8194189-banned
On 6/11/2019 at 8:33 PM, Matt said:

We started this fundraising on June 12/2019

sorry for correcting you, 

little typo error  "We started this fundraising on June 12/2018"

Until I can explore the entire site and access my profile how to know if a donation would be worthy or not. I will wait til I can do these things mentioned above and then judge for myself if this site is worthy of my cash. btw I was gonna donate a few days ago but the only option I seen was thru paypal, I dont use paypal.

• Administrator
8 hours ago, sm1tty said:

Until I can explore the entire site and access my profile how to know if a donation would be worthy or not. I will wait til I can do these things mentioned above and then judge for myself if this site is worthy of my cash. btw I was gonna donate a few days ago but the only option I seen was thru paypal, I dont use paypal.

I am not going to comment on the first part of your reply, but for the second one if you have read carefully about PayPal you would have seen that it's not required to have an PayPal account. You can simply use your credit/debt/gift card, and just donate as a guest. Moreover, if you've read the first post carefully, you would have seen we have Bitcoin too. 

Whatever your opinion is about this website donation here has never been required from any member. 

• Matt unpinned this topic

Archived