Donations (Fundraising)

Matt

Stupid question guys!

When you hit the donation page is it in local currency?

Example: I select $10.00 is it 10 dollars Australian?

Why I ask:

The Australian banking system is brutal you have to be very careful cause they hammer you at ever opportunity with fee's and charges.

• Replies 130
  • Views 31.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

@Stanners it is US dollars but if you have AUD only it is okay PayPal will convert it to USD.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

@Stanners it is US dollars but if you have AUD only it is okay PayPal will convert it to USD.

Thanks Matt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't seen the post earlier!

Will chip in when my money arrives to me next time.

Summer, hot and a lot goes to beer!

I made a paypal donation on the 4th for $25...

Transaction ID
3SM38318X1495433M

Thanks for keeping up a great site!

Guest MandiantAP3

I personally want to thanks @DKT27 , @Reefa, @Anuurag, @Crazycanuk, @Jordan4X, @Matt, and all the staff that spent many days and nights to obtaining this results for the forums,

I honestly think this is the best point we can reach

Guest Ted Balmer

I am happy to confirm, that I currently donated 350 United States Dollars to bitcoin wallet 3BPh6bJF8vPU2z2gMzjoBybXAfp3tmhg7Z

Once in a while, we must give back what we take!

So is rule of life...

• Administrator
5 hours ago, EnglishLionheart said:

Is there any other way of donating besides PayPal, please?

Bitcoin is available and it's not required to have PayPal account to donate. Simple donate as guest by using Debt or Credit cards.

5 hours ago, Guest Ted Balmer said:

I am happy to confirm, that I currently donated 350 United States Dollars to bitcoin wallet 3BPh6bJF8vPU2z2gMzjoBybXAfp3tmhg7Z

Once in a while, we must give back what we take!

So is rule of life...

Confirming nothing has received yet. Confirm Transaction id please. The bitcoin wallet is different from our wallet "3PPh6bJF8vPU2z2gMzjoBybXAfp2tmhg7Z"

• Administrator

This is the third time the guests pretend that they donated but they are not. I repeat again donation here has never been required, we have been taking care of the bills without the donation. No need to show off that you donated a big amount of money that you can't afford.

Donations always help us, and we appreciate all the members and guests who have donated. Thank you for your generosity.

When donating, it's better to do it anonymously. That's the way of help.

Donated $50 last night as contribution to keep NSANE forum running, keep on the good work ;)

• 1 month later...

I heard that @Matt you're doing a lot of work these days on nsane!

Awesome that you keep up with it!

I donate some to help! (not much but all helps, I'm still a poor student these days, books cost a lot! Pffff....

x

• Administrator
1 hour ago, psyko666 said:

I heard that @Matt you're doing a lot of work these days on nsane!

Awesome that you keep up with it!

I donate some to help! (not much but all helps, I'm still a poor student these days, books cost a lot! Pffff....

x

Muchas gracias señorita. Knowledge and Education are the most beautiful taste food for our brain, so keep it up with study. Wish you the best ...  

• 2 weeks later...

donated $100 via paypal

Confirmation number: 78P32617JU040305L.

paying u guys back for many years of service, thx!

• 1 month later...

Hello Nasane;

First of all we appreciate your efforts and hard work for providing us Free of Cost Tools, Software and informative materials.

Secondly, if some one donated before, Please I highly request you don't use the phrase " I donated before and they are begging again "

Think of this , How many software, Tools and info you obtained from NSane site free of cost. Nsane is doing hard work making efforts to keep the site running, and we all must appreciate that, so please , say thank you to Nsane and its respective people.

If anyone can not pay, just at least appreciate their efforts.

Thanks.

Hi there,

I would like to make a donation to this forum to do my bit to support, however is there an option to use pre-paid credit card versus Paypal?

I don't do PayPal, so wondering if there is a second option, if not then no worries - will figure something out.

Thanks for your time.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just donated $25 to help you run the "NSANE Forum", and to thank you all for your good work! 👍😃

• Matt unpinned this topic

Archived